Now everyone in the press is saying Hilary's campaign spread the birther issue...

It's actually the opposite as they denounce the Trump's lies.

Yeah...not so much...

There are countless more examples, but everyone in the media now saying that Donald Trump is wrong for stating truthfully that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was behind furthering these rumors is factually inaccurate. And since Solis Doyle let the cat out of the bag on CNN, Trump campaign senior communications adviser Jason Miller blasted everyone.
Seriously, have you ever considered a balanced approach other than relying on Breitbart?

You'll rather wait that MSNBC report on MSNBC being one of parties that started the "birtherism".

Oh wait, they did...

I was there, I was just as politically active as I am now. I remember Hillary's campaign questioning 0bama's eligibility to be POTUS. McCain never did, nor did the GOP after the primaries were over. A lot of voters on the right picked up the mantle, but it was started by the Hillary Campaign during the Democrat Primaries. That is a fact.
If anyone did, it was not for long, and I don't remember any of that. Trump, OTOH, has deliberately done it for five years.
I'm sure there is a whole lot you can't remember or didn't know.
:) Trump is not going to walk away with only "period" as his final answer. Whether his campaign can move forward depends on him answering the question honestly. Why?

Trump is not going to walk away with only "period" as his final answer. Whether his campaign can move forward depends on him answering the question honestly. Why?

Are they going to waterboard him or they're warming up the gas chamber?

I was there, I was just as politically active as I am now. I remember Hillary's campaign questioning 0bama's eligibility to be POTUS. McCain never did, nor did the GOP after the primaries were over. A lot of voters on the right picked up the mantle, but it was started by the Hillary Campaign during the Democrat Primaries. That is a fact.
If anyone did, it was not for long, and I don't remember any of that. Trump, OTOH, has deliberately done it for five years.
I'm sure there is a whole lot you can't remember or didn't know.
:) Trump is not going to walk away with only "period" as his final answer. Whether his campaign can move forward depends on him answering the question honestly. Why?

Why what? That only exists in your mind. Trump is currently gaining ground and Hillary is losing ground. You lefties are getting increasingly desperate.

There was nothing to debate about.

He is a US citizen.

Okay...and Trump said as much,totally undermining the presses ability to make hay with it.
Brilliant move on Trumps part.

Fakey Jake lives in his own mind and thinks the rest of us live there too.

It's like he bases all his so called facts on what he wishes was happening and totally ignoring whats actually going on.
Bizarre behavior at best,mental issues at worst.

There was nothing to debate about.

He is a US citizen.

Okay...and Trump said as much,totally undermining the presses ability to make hay with it.
Brilliant move on Trumps part.

Fakey Jake lives in his own mind and thinks the rest of us live there too.

It's like he bases all his so called facts on what he wishes was happening and totally ignoring whats actually going on.
Bizarre behavior at best,mental issues at worst.

And then when reality makes him look like an idiot he disappears.

Predfan and HWGA can cry all they want, but the press tore up the Trump surrogates last night, and the cable shows are ragging him badly. He is not going to walk away with "period" as an answer.

Predfan and HWGA can cry all they want, but the press tore up the Trump surrogates last night, and the cable shows are ragging him badly. He is not going to walk away with "period" as an answer.

I guess I'll ask again...got any links?

Up to you to look if you don't believe me, and I don't care if you do or don't. They are on him and his surrogates like border collies on sheep.

Up to you to look if you don't believe me, and I don't care if you do or don't. They are on him and his surrogates like border collies on sheep.

Meanwhile Trump is surging in the polls and Hillary is sagging. Reality hates your made up world.

Last edited:

So whats it like living in an alternate universe FakeMalarkey?

It was Sidney Blumenthal. Why doesn't everyone not remember this. obama said that because of what he did, Blumenthal could not work at the state department. Hilly fiddled him in anyway. It was through Sidney Blumenthal 's back door that Guccifer got into hillary 's server and the walls came tumbling down.

You are watching station WSHFL THKIG.

I remember it very well. I was at the time, on Hannity's old forum. I remember the Hillary supporters hammering Obama supporters over the birther issue. I actually sided with her side at the time because I believed then as I still do that McCain would have beaten her. I knew that he wouldn't beat 0bama so i was involved then in pushing for Hillary. One of the weapons we used was 0bama's questionable birth status.

Hillary is the mother and father of the birther movement. Any claims to the contrary are simply lies.

Meanwhile Trump is surging in the polls and Hillary is sagging. Reality hates your made up world.
No, he is not surging. But he and his surrogates are trying to outrun the media, and that can't be done.

No, he is not surging. But he and his surrogates are trying to outrun the media, and that can't be done.

He is in fact surging. Only in your make-believe world is he not.

Nope, and "Period" is going to haunt him.

Nope, and "Period" is going to haunt him.

The comical thing about you is that even when that inevitably does not happen, you will, despite all evidence to the contrary, believe it has. How is the weather over there on planet Fakey Jakey?

Forum List

Back