*Now Ford Cuts Own Throat!*

I read that Ford is releasing an overtly gay Raptor. I mean, a new Raptor starts, I believe, at $80K. Who is the world would pay that kind of money to virtue signal for queers and trannies?!? Most of those people do not even drive trucks. And if they do, they sure as hell don't want to be advertising the fact that they are homos. This is the dumbest thing ever.
It is to the point of most pickup trucks being priced out of the range of many American families. All this stupid electronics and emissions standards has driven up the cost of not only trucks but most vehicles.

I have a friend that bought a new 4 x 4 F-150 and he had a good trade in but has $1K a month payments.

I remember buying my older son a new F-150 to have when he got out of college in 2000 and it was only $12K.

It is to the point of most pickup trucks being priced out of the range of many American families. All this stupid electronics and emissions standards has driven up the cost of not only trucks but most vehicles.

I have a friend that bought a new 4 x 4 F-150 and he had a good trade in but has $1K a month payments.

I remember buying my older son a new F-150 to have when he got out of college in 2000 and it was only $12K.
I am in the market for a new ride right now. I love trucks and currently drive an older F150. I just cannot justify paying $50K, $60K, $70K-plus for a fucking new pickup truck. I can afford one. But I am just not going to do it. It is not objectively worth that much money. I am going to keep my old pick for trucking needs. I am about to buy a 370Z for a fraction of the cost of a new F150, and it has a better engine and is a hell of a lot more fun to drive.

That is YOUR worthless opinion, "dude".

Its my 'opinion' that you've posted no 'sources' in the thread to back your 'Fed parade' fantasy?

Why then direct us all to where you cited your 'sources'?

Smiling....I don't think 'opinion' means what you think it means.

Sorry bout that,

1. Too big to fail comes to mind.
2. And so does *humble pie*.
3. I'm thinking that they choose number 1.
4. But I'm thinking they will be served number 2.
5. Will FORD be run out of USA by hard working people who've defended this land from fags, at the shores peering out to sea as FORDS ships hit the deep blue sea?
6. We will see, as for me I won't ever buy another FORD, even if its free. the end.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I don't know. If they had a picture of a (guy) on the vehicle maybe.....you know nobody freaked out over the rainbow cans in 2019.

Bud-Light-Pride-Bottle-Beverage-Industry.jpg

I wanna see Grandpa Rock shoot up a Ford.

I don't know. If they had a picture of a (guy) on the vehicle maybe.....you know nobody freaked out over the rainbow cans in 2019.

Bud-Light-Pride-Bottle-Beverage-Industry.jpg

I wanna see Grandpa Rock shoot up a Ford.

They're very programmable. They're having meltdowns now because they were told to.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well thats a tough one.
2. *Fords Fag Mobil* will arrive soon.
3. Fords about to go down the toilet.
4. You would of thought that the advertising executives would of said. *Nope*.
5. But they said, *Yup*.
6. And all is to do now is watch the train wreck.
7. Im amazed.
8. Look here;

9. They must want to cut back profits, cause I see them going down 50%.
10. Hope you got your shares sold before today.
11. Bowing down on your own dally whacker, lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What is the sufficient level of outrage I'm supposed to have about this?

Its my 'opinion' that you've posted no 'sources' in the thread to back your 'Fed parade' fantasy?

Why then direct us all to where you cited your 'sources'?

Smiling....I don't think 'opinion' means what you think it means.
Now you are repeating yourself. How sad. And funny! :auiqs.jpg:

I am in the market for a new ride right now. I love trucks and currently drive an older F150. I just cannot justify paying $50K, $60K, $70K-plus for a fucking new pickup truck. I can afford one. But I am just not going to do it. It is not objectively worth that much money. I am going to keep my old pick for trucking needs. I am about to buy a 370Z for a fraction of the cost of a new F150, and it has a better engine and is a hell of a lot more fun to drive.
I know what you mean.

I have a 2013 Tundra. Low mileage (30K) and in excellent condition. It is my retirement truck and not used for work or commuting. Kept in a garage and serviced properly. It is now ten years old and I was thinking of getting a new vehicle.

It is worth $26K now as a trade in and I paid $27K for it in 2013. The retail value of it now is actually more than what it cost me to drive it off the lot in 2013, To replace it would cost at least $50K, more like $60K and it is just not worth it.

On top of that I don't think any truck nowadays is as good a quality as the Tundra Series II that I have.

I know what you mean.

I have a 2013 Tundra. Low mileage (30K) and in excellent condition. It is my retirement truck and not used for work or commuting. Kept in a garage and serviced properly. It is now ten years old and I was thinking of getting a new vehicle.

It is worth $26K now as a trade in and I paid $27K for it in 2013. The retail value of it now is actually more than what it cost me to drive it off the lot in 2013, To replace it would cost at least $50K, more like $60K and it is just not worth it.

On top of that I don't think any truck nowadays is as good a quality as the Tundra Series II that I have.
It is like things are upside down. Homes used to not be an investment. Cars seem to be heading that way. And that is not something that can last.

What's your problem...

Have they stopped you buying there cars?
They are just reaching out to a certain section of the community which they didn't before.

You some how feel they shouldn't be allowed do that and if they do they should be punished...
So you are asking why Ford would try and be an inclusive brand, sharing their products with as wide range of the market place as they can...

You don’t think gay people like standard color vehicles. They must be flamboyant colors.? Stereotypes are hate. Hater!

Sorry bout that,

1. Well thats a tough one.
2. *Fords Fag Mobil* will arrive soon.
3. Fords about to go down the toilet.
4. You would of thought that the advertising executives would of said. *Nope*.
5. But they said, *Yup*.
6. And all is to do now is watch the train wreck.
7. Im amazed.
8. Look here;

9. They must want to cut back profits, cause I see them going down 50%.
10. Hope you got your shares sold before today.
11. Bowing down on your own dally whacker, lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

soros and son.jpg

Forum List

Back