🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now Hillary Clinton is claiming that Putin rigged the American election

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/hillary-clinton-russia-fbi-comey.html?_r=0

LOL, someone get this chick on Saturday Night Live............................ Hillary Clinton said on Thursday that the hacking attacks carried out by Russia against her campaign and the Democratic National Committee were intended “to undermine our democracy” and were ordered by Vladimir V. Putin “because he has a personal beef against me.”

Personal Beef.........................Yea Hillary has enough of that hanging with her colostomy bag

No, she isn't saying that. That is a completely false title.

The choice was mutual enemies running the two most powerful countries or two people who might be able to find some common ground and resolve issues.

The choice was mutual enemies running the two most powerful countries or two people who might be able to find some common ground and resolve issues.

You mean like Reagan and Gorbachev?

Funny so many people fear war with Russia and that's why they wanted Trump over Clinton... while it is ok that Trump is poking the Bear called China... WTF?

Funny so many people fear war with Russia and that's why they wanted Trump over Clinton... while it is ok that Trump is poking the Bear called China... WTF?
Clinton is the WARMONGER that voted for the war in Iraq..........................

LOL

Next dumb comment

Clinton is the WARMONGER that voted for the war in Iraq..........................

LOL

Next dumb comment

...and Trump lied about not supporting it. What's worse? Supporting it, or supporting it and then lying about supporting it?

Certainly sounds like what she said: “This is not just an attack on me and my campaign, although that may have added fuel to it. This is an attack against our country. We are well beyond normal political concerns here. This is about the integrity of our democracy and the security of our nation.”

Clinton accuses Putin of acting on 'personal beef' in directing email hack

Now my question to you is, why, as she said, is she attacking our democratic republic?

Were the "leaked, or hacked, you pick" emails proven to be fake? If not then the American people should have been made known of how corrupt the DNC and Hillary really are. There was virtually nothing that was not made known about Trump so why not Hillary?

Trump won with all the BS he said. The American people didn't choose him because of him, they rejected Hillary. She and she alone is why she lost, anything else is a pathetic excuse.

LOL

Next dumb comment

...and Trump lied about not supporting it. What's worse? Supporting it, or supporting it and then lying about supporting it?
"Yeah, I guess." That really is support. Meanwhile Hillary made a floor speech in favor of the war.

Certainly sounds like what she said: “This is not just an attack on me and my campaign, although that may have added fuel to it. This is an attack against our country. We are well beyond normal political concerns here. This is about the integrity of our democracy and the security of our nation.”

Now my question to you is, why, as she said, is she attacking our democratic republic?

Were the "leaked, or hacked, you pick" emails proven to be fake? If not then the American people should have been made known of how corrupt the DNC and Hillary really are. There was virtually nothing that was not made known about Trump so why not Hillary?

Trump won with all the BS he said. The American people didn't choose him because of him, they rejected Hillary. She and she alone is why she lost, anything else is a pathetic excuse.

"Hillary Clinton has accused the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, of personally directing a cyberattack against her as revenge for a five-year-old slight."

Where does she say anything about rigging the election?

"Hillary Clinton has accused the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, of personally directing a cyberattack against her as revenge for a five-year-old slight."

Where does she say anything about rigging the election?

They make shampoo for split hairs.

This would be much different if "the Russians" had created a "fake news story" that motivated millions to change their votes. But what we do have is accurate information about DNC and Campaign communications that the public clearly wanted to see, and it affected their evaluations appropriately.

Forum List

Back