Now I understand why the Big Banks smash my Federal Reserve Threads

Those goddam international Jewish bankers!!!:evil:

Correction:

Zionist Bankers.

I am Jewish, but I am not a Zionist. Most Jews oppose Zionism now.

The Zionists dont' about Jews, they use us like pawns, just like Republicans use racist/sexist whites and Democrats use blacks, Latinos and gays. Guess what? They don't care about you, they use you.

Last edited:
In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special "megaphone" software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chatrooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints.

I can see why that led you to believe the Jews are coming here to trash your anti Federal Reserve topics. BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

In the past week nearly 5,000 members of the World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS) have downloaded special "megaphone" software that alerts them to anti-Israeli chatrooms or internet polls to enable them to post contrary viewpoints.

I can see why that led you to believe the Jews are coming here to trash your anti Federal Reserve topics. BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Keep confusing Jew and Zionist, you're doing a great job exposing that you're a supporter of Zionism by trying to equate us.

"The internet's become a leading tool for news, shaping the world view of millions. Our problem is the foreign media shows Lebanese suffering, but not Israeli. We're bypassing that filter by distributing pictures showing how northern Israelis suffer from Katyusha rocket attacks." - Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers

Of course, "Lebanese suffering" is Jew code for "anti Federal Reserve topics". And "Katyusha rocket attacks" is Jew code for "The2ndAmendment must be stopped".

Of course, "Lebanese suffering" is Jew code for "anti Federal Reserve topics". And "Katyusha rocket attacks" is Jew code for "The2ndAmendment must be stopped".

Are you actually sick enough to endorse the massacre of the Lebanese people? I had two family members in Beirut during that time, do you want to know what happened to one of them?

Keep confusing Jew and Zionist, you're doing a great job exposing that you're a supporter of Zionism by trying to equate us.

Is the guy who wrote the source material a Jew?

I bet he isn't.

He appears to be a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Did you even bother to look into him?

What if it turns out he blames Israel for 9/11?

Are you actually sick enough to endorse the massacre of the Lebanese people?

Are you actually stupid enough that my point sailed right over your head?

You have a small mind with a big ego that thinks Israel is targetting YOU. :lol:

Priceless!

You have a small mind with a big ego that thinks Israel is targetting YOU. :lol:

Priceless!

You touched on a personal topic and made it into a joke. The massacre of Beirut makes Sandy Hook a warm-up drill. Would you like if I used Sandy Hook in such a jovial manner?

Priceless!

You touched on a personal topic and made it into a joke. The massacre of Beirut makes Sandy Hook a warm-up drill. Would you like if I used Sandy Hook in such a jovial manner?

You turned Beirut into a conspiracy plot to trash your Federal Reserve topics on an internet forum, son.

I took your own material and reflected it back to you to show you just how incredibly self-centered you sound.

You turned Beirut into a conspiracy plot to trash your Federal Reserve topics on an internet forum, son.

I took your own material and reflected it back to you to show you just how incredibly self-centered you sound.

You were the first one to mention Lebanon. Everyone can look at the timestamps of both the posts and editing.

Forum List

Back