Now it is time for the important game. SF v GB!

I don’t like the chiefs organization but they’ll win against a QB that throws it less than 10 times during a game.

So, KC v SF in the Superbowl.

Congrats to both teams.

Ditto, but ABSOLUTELY EPIC AND FUN SUPERBOWL COMING!!!
Should be an interesting contest

None of today’s games were

Reagular season+ playoffs = ZZZZzzzzzz
Why are you here? Weaties require milk not your piss

No reason to get mad, all I’m saying is in my opinion this year the NFL sucked. They need the young QBs to takeover these old farts already

So, KC v SF in the Superbowl.

Congrats to both teams.

Ditto, but ABSOLUTELY EPIC AND FUN SUPERBOWL COMING!!!

No reason to get mad, all I’m saying is in my opinion this year the NFL sucked. They need the young QBs to takeover these old farts already
It only sucked if you watched shitty teams.
There are some great games in the books this year.

The Niners CLOBBERED the Packers, YES! I'll take the Niners by 10 over the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, let's say 33-23.
Real men don't play spreads. That shit is for Suzie homemaker while changing the sheets
He-he, I AM a real man, Grampa. So I'll say the Niners will most likely clobber the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Is that better?

I watched buffalo religiously. They were pretty good, but they have a lot of work to do if they’re going to a great team. You have the benefit of watching KC, who has a great QB with a million weapons. The only team the was better was Baltimore. Most of the teams in the NFL were mediocre this year.

I watched buffalo religiously. They were pretty good, but they have a lot of work to do if they’re going to a great team. You have the benefit of watching KC, who has a great QB with a million weapons. The only team the was better was Baltimore. Most of the teams in the NFL were mediocre this year.
Dude I went through YEARS of Marty Shottenheimers nonsense. Fair weather fans are the worst

I don’t like the chiefs organization but they’ll win against a QB that throws it less than 10 times during a game.
Oh Rocko, you don’t know much about football do you? The fact that Jimmy G only had to throw the ball 8 times is a good thing... it’s actually pretty incredible

Dude I went through YEARS of Marty Shottenheimers nonsense. Fair weather fans are the worst

what does that have to do with what I said? I watch the bills every year. I admit it’s hard to watch when they suck, but for the most part I try to catch as many games as I can. My point was the NFL isn’t putting out a great product for the majority of fans. You may feel differently, maybe because watch the chiefs these past couple of years have been great,

Oh Rocko, you don’t know much about football do you? The fact that Jimmy G only had to throw the ball 8 times is a good thing... it’s actually pretty incredible

When your QB is the weakest link that’s never a good thing.

Why was he the weakest link?

The run worked so why rock the boat?

Why was he the weakest link?

The run worked so why rock the boat?

he hasn’t been good all year. Play 8 in the box on him and make him throw. There’s your super bowl

You think he only threw 8 times because he is a weak link?!

I worry some about Jimmy G, because he's been up and down this year. However, that has nothing to do with this game. When you run for 285 yards and build a 27-0 halftime lead, you don't need to pass the ball very often. Passing plays are more likely to end in turnovers than runs, I think, and definitely more likely to slow the clock down, so why do it? Keep doing what's working.

If the Chiefs stop the 49ers running game the way they stopped Tennessee, we'll see what the 49ers passing game can do. Jimmy G has had some poor games, some mediocre games, and a couple of excellent games this year. :dunno:

Forum List

Back