Now it’s a full-blown Hillary document destruction scandal

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This train wreck just keeps getting worse.

It’s no longer just about using a personal email account and server.

There are several developments on both fronts — the email scandal, and the Clinton Foundation foreign government sugar daddy scandal. But we’ll start with the email.

1. No one read Hillary’s emails before they were presumably destroyed
This excerpt comes from a long piece in TIME:

“For more than a year after she left office in 2013, she did not transfer work-related email from her private account to the State Department. She commissioned a review of the 62,320 messages in her account only after the department–spurred by the congressional investigation–asked her to do so. And this review did not involve opening and reading each email; instead, Clinton’s lawyers created a list of names and keywords related to her work and searched for those. Slightly more than half the total cache–31,830 emails–did not contain any of the search terms, according to Clinton’s staff, so they were deemed to be ‘private, personal records.’”

And to make matters worse:

You know what doesn’t show up in a key word search? Any words contained in a file attachment…or an embedded image.

— Morgen (@morgenr) March 12, 2015

Hillary Clinton Blackberry Email deleted Scandal

By this point we should have had the MSM pointing out numerous instances of Republicans Doing The Same Thing Hillary Did. Instead, she is left twisting and spinning in the wind. She is a Dead Woman Walking with a walker.

She just eliminated herself from being the first woman president (if you wanna call her a woman).

Hard to imagine much else when you see the word "Blown" used in any header connected with the name "Clinton".

Engaging in criminal activity is just Hillary trying to cement her chances of getting the Dem Nomination

What would seal the Nomination is if one of her staffers who decided to blow the whistle suddenly ended up face down in Fort Marcy Park.

Engaging in criminal activity is just Hillary trying to cement her chances of getting the Dem Nomination

What would seal the Nomination is if one of her staffers who decided to blow the whistle suddenly ended up face down in Fort Marcy Park.
You mean Rock Creek Park, as in Vince Foster.

It wouldn't matter if she was a spy for china and it was discovered in these emails. She will be the next president I fear.

The American people aren't like they use to be..They're ripe for this sort of shit.

Democrats love criminal cred so that's not an issue. What's alarming is how the MSM are piling on attacking her, again. Its 2008 all over again as predicted by me.

This train wreck just keeps getting worse.

It’s no longer just about using a personal email account and server.

There are several developments on both fronts — the email scandal, and the Clinton Foundation foreign government sugar daddy scandal. But we’ll start with the email.

1. No one read Hillary’s emails before they were presumably destroyed
This excerpt comes from a long piece in TIME:

“For more than a year after she left office in 2013, she did not transfer work-related email from her private account to the State Department. She commissioned a review of the 62,320 messages in her account only after the department–spurred by the congressional investigation–asked her to do so. And this review did not involve opening and reading each email; instead, Clinton’s lawyers created a list of names and keywords related to her work and searched for those. Slightly more than half the total cache–31,830 emails–did not contain any of the search terms, according to Clinton’s staff, so they were deemed to be ‘private, personal records.’”

And to make matters worse:

You know what doesn’t show up in a key word search? Any words contained in a file attachment…or an embedded image.

— Morgen (@morgenr) March 12, 2015

Hillary Clinton Blackberry Email deleted Scandal
If they still have the emails, what's the problem? Sounds like a reasonable solution to me. If I take out all the emails that don't have my clients names in them, or what I do for them, the rest would be personal or spam.

Forum List

Back