Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt’s Coup

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

There is a distinct pattern to the bullshit of these people.

While he was briefly on his boat on Wednesday, Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the president’s meeting with his national security council,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

Balance, little Roo, balance. At least your are beginning to support your assertions, which is a good change for a reactionary.

Balance, little Roo, balance. At least your are beginning to support your assertions, which is a good change for a reactionary.

They were caught in another lie, fake and once again true to your Republican leanings you defend them.

Yes, after vigorously denying reports that Kerry was on his private yacht during the uprising Wednesday, the State Department has issued a somewhat sheepish retraction.

The State Department was forced to admit Kerry was on his boat after the following photos were released by the Boston Herald:

Now State Dept. Admits: Yes, John Kerry WAS on His Yacht on the Day of Egypt?s Coup | TheBlaze.com

You Leftwing cocksuckers go ahead and follow these assholes right over the cliff.

There is a distinct pattern to the bullshit of these people.

The DNC convention:

320sw0sw7847.gif

• Banned
A Dem gets that 3 a.m. call and all the callers get is an answering machine.

A Yacht.....oh my!

Was he reading "My Pet Goat"?

before admonishing people with your atypical brand of arrogance, you may want to learn to follow links, read and comprehend the English language.

here-

Screen-Shot-2013-07-04-at-8.58.39-AM-e1372942805148.png

What's that? I can't hear you with your head up John Kerry's ass.

before admonishing people with your atypical brand of arrogance, you may want to learn to follow links, read and comprehend the English language.

It is beyond him....but in all fairness Jake ACTUALLY used a source today, I am so proud of him.

here-

Jake can't even see that he keeps revealing that he is a Democrat :)

A Dem gets that 3 a.m. call and all the callers get is an answering machine.

Must be 3 AM Benghazi time.

oh and this-

Kerry was absent from a White House photo showing President Obama meeting with members of his national security team to discuss the situation in Egypt, but Psaki said he had dialed in on a secure phone line for that meeting.

CBS Producer Refuses to Retract John Kerry Yacht Story ? and There?s a Video That Could Help His Case | TheBlaze.com

great, so wheres the picture from the Benghazi meeting? :lol:

secure satellite line from sea, yea, that works... :rolleyes:

here-

Trajan and Roo seem to not realize that I followed Yurt's link, and how that makes me a Democrat is absolutely a stupid comment. Trajan, pay attention.

Kerry was on the boat briefly and worked around the clock on the issue.

Let's stay on track.

here-

Trajan and Roo seem to not realize that I followed Yurt's link, and how that makes me a Democrat is absolutely a stupid comment. Trajan, pay attention.

Kerry was on the boat briefly and worked around the clock on the issue.

Let's stay on track.

call the attendant, your drip needs adjustment.

read the quote I posted from tapper ....for god sakes.:rolleyes:

Let's stay on OP, guys. I followed Yurt's quote, I am not worried about what someone thinks Tapper said.

Did or did not Kerry work almost around the clock on the issue is the point.

A Yacht.....oh my!

thx Michael Moore, apparently you are the only one left who hasn't woke up to the stupidity of that BS....

well, it could have been worse, he could have been..

John-Kerry-Wind-Surfing-539w.jpeg

Point being......sometimes you are involved doing other things when the shit hits the fan

My Pet Goat........Children, want to hear it again?

A Yacht.....oh my!

thx Michael Moore, apparently you are the only one left who hasn't woke up to the stupidity of that BS....

well, it could have been worse, he could have been..

John-Kerry-Wind-Surfing-539w.jpeg

Point being......sometimes you are involved doing other things when the shit hits the fan

My Pet Goat........Children, want to hear it again?

sorry doesn't wash, check your time line....

Forum List

Back