Now that abortion is going down the tubes it's time to get rid of food stamps!

While we're at it, let's do something about health insurance coverage for birth control. There's really no need. If you want to have sex then you should pay for it.

Hell yeah, lets get this party started, quit recharging the EBT and it will be a target rich opportunity all across the land.

The only place safe to shop will be Audi.....Because the blacks and white trash won't spring for the quarter for the cart and are too lazy to bring their own boxes/bags.

article-2458815-18BC679600000578-409_634x368.jpg

This was a the aftermath at a Walmart after some food stamp recipients in Louisiana had unlimited funds for several hours because of a glitch back in 2013 but did not check-out before the glitch was fixed.

Louisiana Walmart shelves empty after EBT cards have unlimited funds

Can you even fathom how it would be if the same asshole's EBT was not recharged.

More birth, less food? Are radical left wingers going back to their plantation propaganda? Black women should opt to kill their unborn kids because the new age lefties have decreed that global warming will result in only the white rich being able to afford raising children. Sometimes you gotta wonder.

Last edited:
While we're at it, let's do something about health insurance coverage for birth control.

If you want health insurance coverage for birth control, I'm sure any medical insurance plan would let you pay for it.

That's the beauty of private health insurance. You pay for what you need.

If you want health insurance coverage for birth control, I'm sure any medical insurance plan would let you pay for it.

That's the beauty of private health insurance. You pay for what you need.

No, no, they should not be allowed to even offer it as an optional upcharge. Because that would mean that it's still partially funded by the collective pot of the insurance company, and other customers' premiums would therefore be subsidizing the birth control, possibly in violation of their religious beliefs.

No, no, they should not be allowed to even offer it as an optional upcharge. Because that would mean that it's still partially funded by the collective pot of the insurance company, and other customers' premiums would therefore be subsidizing the birth control, possibly in violation of their religious beliefs.

There are lots of things I buy that would be a possible violation of someone's religious beliefs ...

61X4yupwl3L._AC_UL320_.jpg

More birth, less food? Are radical left wingers going back to their plantation propaganda? Black women should opt to kill their unborn kids because the new age lefties have decreed that global warming will result in only the white rich being able to afford raising children. Sometimes you gotta wonder.
A strong state needs to have a Department of Child Inspection. ;)

There are lots of things I buy that would be a possible violation of someone's religious beliefs ...

View attachment 641079

Look, if women want to have sex, and they're too poor to pay for birth control, and they're too poor to pay for food, and they're too poor to pay for a child, then they should swallow. Three birds. It's as simple as that.

Look, if women want to have sex, and they're too poor to pay for birth control, and they're too poor to pay for food, and they're too poor to pay for a child, then they should swallow. Three birds. It's as simple as that.

I'm not going to tell you what to do in the bedroom... you swallow as much as you like.

Right, but what about the child? I mean, either way the kid exists. What’s your plan for them?

Tell you what... I won't make any plans for your kids, do me the courtesy of not making any plans for mine.
I don’t understand how you can miss the point so easily lol. Again, the adults are not relevant to my point. Regardless of who or why the kids were created, they….exist. Should they suffer because their mom was irresponsible and got pregnant?

I just bought a Pro-Life™ franchise and it's kind of a package deal. More birth, less food. It has electrolytes, you know.
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why do you LWNJ moonbats base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself?

Forum List

Back