now this is classy

Just another way to show the people in flyover country that the Democrats care more about illegals than the citizens. Who is dumb?
Who's dumb? The inbred yokel representative that thinks the police are going to verify everyone in the crowd's social security number.
You really think those illegals wont be noticed? The police actually have been warned there will be a civil crime committed. They should act on it.
What illegals? The invited are protected by DACA. You and this inbred representative need to get your facts straight.
Protected from deportation, not arrest. Think.
Think, huh? So ironic.
Are they protected against arrest, Albert?

Who's dumb? The inbred yokel representative that thinks the police are going to verify everyone in the crowd's social security number.
You really think those illegals wont be noticed? The police actually have been warned there will be a civil crime committed. They should act on it.
What illegals? The invited are protected by DACA. You and this inbred representative need to get your facts straight.
Think, huh? So ironic.
For simply being there? Yes.

Think, huh? So ironic.
Prove it.

Think, huh? So ironic.
Prove it.
Prove what? You inbred mutants are so trying.

Think, huh? So ironic.
Prove it.
I have told you before when you say inbred you should be talking to Muslim. I am not a Muslim.

Think, huh? So ironic.
Prove it.
I have told you before when you say inbred you should be talking to Muslim. I am not a Muslim.
But you relentlessly demonstrate mental illness. I suspect I have its origins correct.

Prove it.
But you relentlessly demonstrate mental illness. I suspect I have its origins correct.
You haven't been correct about much, I doubt you are going to start now.

Prove it.
You haven't been correct about much, I doubt you are going to start now.
:rolleyes:

So..those that think this is not classy....one question:
Do you lock your doors at night to keep strangers out of your home?

And..you didn't answer my simple question. Do you lock your doors at night to keep strangers from entering? Or are you non classy?

^ She asks, in a thread about a congressman asking police to arrest people here in completely legal standing
No. They are illegals. Hence the congressman asking police to arrest them.
Try again.
They are protected by DACA. There, I tried again. Better?

^ She asks, in a thread about a congressman asking police to arrest people here in completely legal standing
Try again.
Still didn't answer my question, buddy. Wanna give it a try?

Another question:
IF Hillary had won..and she was going to deport Dreamers...would you have a problem with that? Or is it because its Trump doing it? But for now..the first question will suffice or should I ask yet again?

Try again.
Still didn't answer my question, buddy. Wanna give it a try?

Another question:
IF Hillary had won..and she was going to deport Dreamers...would you have a problem with that? Or is it because its Trump doing it? But for now..the first question will suffice or should I ask yet again?
Absolutely I would have a problem with that. Sending people away from the only homes they've ever known to die in a country where they have nothing is cruel beyond measure. Fuck you for accusing me of only defending dreamers for petty politics. You are a c*nt of the lowest order, and you can go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back