now this is classy

So..those that think this is not classy....one question:
Do you lock your doors at night to keep strangers out of your home?
^ She asks, in a thread about a congressman asking police to arrest people here in completely legal standing
No. They are illegals. Hence the congressman asking police to arrest them.
Try again.
They are protected by DACA. There, I tried again. Better?
Still didn't answer my question, buddy. Wanna give it a try?

Another question:
IF Hillary had won..and she was going to deport Dreamers...would you have a problem with that? Or is it because its Trump doing it? But for now..the first question will suffice or should I ask yet again?
Absolutely I would have a problem with that. Sending people away from the only homes they've ever known to die in a country where they have nothing is cruel beyond measure. Fuck you for accusing me of only defending dreamers for petty politics. You are a c*nt of the lowest order, and you can go fuck yourself.
Oh my. I didn't accuse you of anything. I asked because I was curious of your answer since I don't know you from adam. Alas...you chose to put that ol shoe on and damned if it didn't fit! :(

And, you STILL have not answered my initial question. Can't, huh? Need another shoe to slip on?

Just out of curiosity, how would they be able to determine if they are legal or not? In order to do something like that by checking ID's, you'd have to have access to a large database and run everyone through that is attending.

It would be a logistical nightmare.

What was he thinking? The very place that epitomizes rule of law should never abide by its own covenant.

Just out of curiosity, how would they be able to determine if they are legal or not? In order to do something like that by checking ID's, you'd have to have access to a large database and run everyone through that is attending.

It would be a logistical nightmare.
Yep the congressman is a first class moron. It's probably illegal anyways to demand such information from people without a warrant. Anybody who was asked could just say no.

So....since Old School won't answer...does anyone else want to?

What was he thinking? The very place that epitomizes rule of law should never abide by its own covenant.
You want "the very place that epitomizes rule of law" to unlawfully arrest people in perfect legal standing, for no other reason than peacefully attending an event they were invited to and are completely allowed by law to be there?

You want "the very place that epitomizes rule of law" to unlawfully arrest people in perfect legal standing, for no other reason than peacefully attending an event they were invited to and are completely allowed by law to be there?
No, that is not what I want. I realize that is how you try to portray it, but as usual, you're not quite sane enough to understand the written word.

When I lived in Montana, most people didn't lock their doors at night. Why? We were rural folk and also had guns.

Now? I live in the city, and yes, I do lock my doors at night and when I leave.

No, that is not what I want. I realize that is how you try to portray it, but as usual, you're not quite sane enough to understand the written word.
Then why do you want police to illegally arrest the DACA recipients that were invited to the event?

When I lived in Montana, most people didn't lock their doors at night. Why? We were rural folk and also had guns.

Now? I live in the city, and yes, I do lock my doors at night and when I leave.
I lock my doors too.
It was just a point I was trying to get across but some decided to try on shoes instead.

And..since this thread..I did a little exploring about DACA. Most of them are employed. Many are in college. Some are serving in the military. Now...those employed and in the military...give them more time to do whatever it is they need to do. At least they are doing something. Those in college? Too bad, so sad. Deport them.

That's my stance.

And..since this thread..I did a little exploring about DACA. Most of them are employed. Many are in college. Some are serving in the military. Now...those employed and in the military...give them more time to do whatever it is they need to do. At least they are doing something. Those in college? Too bad, so sad. Deport them.

That's my stance.
:rolleyes:

TheOldSchool hides little illegal children in his house

That's my stance.
:rolleyes:
:11_2_1043:

$_1.JPG

Then why do you want police to illegally arrest the DACA recipients that were invited to the event?
I don't. You are lying.

I want police to arrest undocumented people who are in this country illegally. The DACA people are not undocumented if they have applied for Deferment under the unconstitutional EO.

So, you keep right on lying.

I don't. You are lying.

I want police to arrest undocumented people who are in this country illegally. The DACA people are not undocumented if they have applied for Deferment under the unconstitutional EO.

So, you keep right on lying.
Oh so you didn't know this congressman was calling for the arrest of the DACA people in the crowd, and you just jumped right into your partisan zombie spiel. Okay.

Forum List

Back