now this is classy

What was he thinking? The very place that epitomizes rule of law should never abide by its own covenant.
You want "the very place that epitomizes rule of law" to unlawfully arrest people in perfect legal standing, for no other reason than peacefully attending an event they were invited to and are completely allowed by law to be there?
No, that is not what I want. I realize that is how you try to portray it, but as usual, you're not quite sane enough to understand the written word.
Then why do you want police to illegally arrest the DACA recipients that were invited to the event?
I don't. You are lying.

I want police to arrest undocumented people who are in this country illegally. The DACA people are not undocumented if they have applied for Deferment under the unconstitutional EO.

So, you keep right on lying.
Oh so you didn't know this congressman was calling for the arrest of the DACA people in the crowd, and you just jumped right into your partisan zombie spiel. Okay.
He was calling for the arrest of all 'undocumented' people in attendance. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.

You want "the very place that epitomizes rule of law" to unlawfully arrest people in perfect legal standing, for no other reason than peacefully attending an event they were invited to and are completely allowed by law to be there?
No, that is not what I want. I realize that is how you try to portray it, but as usual, you're not quite sane enough to understand the written word.
Then why do you want police to illegally arrest the DACA recipients that were invited to the event?
I don't. You are lying.

I want police to arrest undocumented people who are in this country illegally. The DACA people are not undocumented if they have applied for Deferment under the unconstitutional EO.

Oh so you didn't know this congressman was calling for the arrest of the DACA people in the crowd, and you just jumped right into your partisan zombie spiel. Okay.
He was calling for the arrest of all 'undocumented' people in attendance. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
They know all of the attendants, and none of them are undocumented. So that would mean you and this inbred pile of trash congressman are even dumber than anybody thought.

I don't. You are lying.

They know all of the attendants, and none of them are undocumented. So that would mean you and this inbred pile of trash congressman are even dumber than anybody thought.
Inbred? I'm no democrat. You are about as dumb a motherfucker as exists on this forum. Go back to diddling whatever it is you diddle.

Forum List

Back