Now We're Getting Somewhere! McCain Associate Subpoenaed In Trump Dossier Probe

This associate of fake war hero John (Songbird) McTumor may have to be careful and avoid stairs, belts, shoe laces, bar bells, and early morning walks on a beach.

Byron York: McCain associate subpoenaed in Trump dossier probe
Knock it the fuck off. McCain was a real veteran and is battling cancer, treat him with some respect. If you can't then please shut the fuck up. Your Archie Bunker Sock schitck does not give you cover to be a complete fucking douchebag to embarrass us on the right
Thank you, frank. I voted for McCain in the 2000 primary, but when the RNC chose GWB, I fled and haven't been back. But I never allowed anyone to smear McCain even though I didn't vote for him because of Palin. The man has done more for America than his detractors, he will always be a hero to me. And I think you for putting the dirtbag in his place. I just had to add my voice to your on this.

Thank you, frank. I voted for McCain in the 2000 primary, but when the RNC chose GWB, I fled and haven't been back. But I never allowed anyone to smear McCain even though I didn't vote for him because of Palin. The man has done more for America than his detractors, he will always be a hero to me. And I think you for putting the dirtbag in his place. I just had to add my voice to your on this.

McCain earned my eternal respect when he yanked the microphone from that senile racist, old lady who accused Obama of being an "Arab."......It takes an ethical spine to do that.....something sorely lacking in almost all elected dimwits.

Forum List

Back