Zone1 NPR report on the cancellation of the "ALL MY BABIES MAMAS" reality show.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
This reality mini-series was never allowed to air back in 2013 for fear it would reinforce negative stereotypes of Black men. The TV show could have put a spotlight on a never talked about subject that clearly is a component of the Fatherless Home epidemic gripping poor Black communities. But as it always does, Political Correctness squashes hard realities and truths. It's never too late, maybe they should let the show air now.

And won't live up to their entitled narrative being anyone is called racist for confronting........~S~

And won't live up to their entitled narrative being anyone is called racist for confronting........~S~
It was during Obama's second term when ALL MY BABIES MAMAS was slated to be aired. All of the focus was COPS BAD, BLACKS VICTIMS. Clearly the show didn't fit that narrative.

This reality mini-series was never allowed to air back in 2013 for fear it would reinforce negative stereotypes of Black men. The TV show could have put a spotlight on a never talked about subject that clearly is a component of the Fatherless Home epidemic gripping poor Black communities. But as it always does, Political Correctness squashes hard realities and truths. It's never too late, maybe they should let the show air now.

Not seeing the issue here.

This was a rapper who was rich enough to afford 11 babies.

Maybe what we need to do is legalize polygamy.

It was during Obama's second term when ALL MY BABIES MAMAS was slated to be aired. All of the focus was COPS BAD, BLACKS VICTIMS. Clearly the show didn't fit that narrative.
Yer up on this more than i am Mike

Personally, i find it rather revealing of those who choose to play the victim card

~S~

Well, only if you are a racist do you think that someone should be shot because they had a kid out of wedlock.

It's not that hard Joe

It's all about those that seek a 'leg up'

and by that i mean at the expense of all of us

~S~

Seems your anger is misdirected. You are more angry at the 40% who have less than 1% of the wealth in this country than the 1% who have 43% of the wealth.

Well, only if you are a racist do you think that someone should be shot because they had a kid out of wedlock.
That's obviously not what I said, but twisting words and smearing is all you and your buddy IM2 do all day long.

Forum List

Back