NRA does many things

The amount of gun violence is the job of the police to handle, not the NRA. The NRA is a civil rights group protecting one of our basic rights.

For what its worth, the NRA is against illegal use of firearms, including the slaughter of innocents, and its members agree. There is yet to be a mass shooting of innocents committed by NRA members.
The gun violence problem is all of our problem There is nothing more disrespectful to police that to dump everything on them.
We can all do something except the most lazy, noncaring among us.
"Not my job" disgusting.

It's not about the NRA. It's about the devolving of civilization the Progs have caused with their agendas. I think a percentage of Progs meant well. However, the agendas were instituted by people with ulterior motives.
Any organization that advocates for gun right, gun safety in our society is most qualified to work on reducing gun violence.

It would be like car companies saying screw the need for safety measures on cars. That is not any of our business.

NRA does many things.
They support the 2nd ammendment
They provide training for both private gun owners and police departments throughout the nation
They provide a forum for hunters, sportsman and competition shooters

What is the NRA doing to address the gun violence epedemic in the USA. Another example, today, at the KC Chiefs victory parade. Every day we see criminals, gang members and crazy people using guns to wound and kill people.
The NRA does not manufacture or sell firearms.
The NRA sponsors gun safety programs.

Of the mass shootings in the last 10 years, how many of the shooters were NRA members? Answer that honestly and you may have an answer to your perplexing question.

The Democrats and others are trying to do something, whether right or wrong. What the hell is the NRA doing. They should work on solutions to make a stronger case for lawful gun owners.
The NRA is working to prevent legislation they feel infringes upon or gives government too much power when it comes to firearms. They support legislation like constitutional carry, armed teachers, and generally longer harsher penalties for criminals. You may disagree with what they are doing but they are working on the solutions they think will work

Any organization that advocates for gun right, gun safety in our society is most qualified to work on reducing gun violence.

It would be like car companies saying screw the need for safety measures on cars. That is not any of our business.
I would suspect there are far more instances of car companies ignoring safety measures to maximize profits than there firearms manufacturers. Every few years there is some major auto recall over what is usually a inexpensive replacement

The NRA does not manufacture or sell firearms.
The NRA sponsors gun safety programs.

Of the mass shootings in the last 10 years, how many of the shooters were NRA members? Answer that honestly and you may have an answer to your perplexing question.
maybe 0, but the NRA is about everything guns. It is an advocate for the gun culture. It is in their interest of the NRA and all gun owners to reduce those who are using guns in violent killings giving the gun culture a bad name.

Sports try to eliminate those who cheat using PEDS. The car industry works on auto safety.
The not my job is bullshit.

The NRA is working to prevent legislation they feel infringes upon or gives government too much power when it comes to firearms. They support legislation like constitutional carry, armed teachers, and generally longer harsher penalties for criminals. You may disagree with what they are doing but they are working on the solutions they think will work
Those are solutions for gun ownership. They also are involved in gun safety. As they advocate for gun ownership they should help work on the problem of gun violence, Those individuals who use guns to kill and commit crimes. Working to reduce that reduces the resistence for gun ownership.

Those are solutions for gun ownership. They also are involved in gun safety. As they advocate for gun ownership they should help work on the problem of gun violence, Those individuals who use guns to kill and commit crimes. Working to reduce that reduces the resistence for gun ownership.
They are working towards that. They feel
things like armed teachers, constitutional carry, and opposing intrusive government regulations are ways to combat those who choose to use guns for criminal purposes. You seem to be confusing the NRA advocating solutions you oppose and them not offering up any solutions. You not agreeing with their approach and you’re the. not doing what you want is the issue.

I agree. What is the right thing to do accordng to NRA and according to you.

What the NRA and the other orgs already do. Enforcing existing laws where guns are used in criminal acts is the job of government.

maybe 0, but the NRA is about everything guns. It is an advocate for the gun culture. It is in their interest of the NRA and all gun owners to reduce those who are using guns in violent killings giving the gun culture a bad name.

Sports try to eliminate those who cheat using PEDS. The car industry works on auto safety.
The not my job is bullshit.
The NRA is all about safe gun ownership and usage, and I will repeat again, how many mass shooters in the last 10 years have been NRA members? IOW, they're working to increase gun safety, not reduce it.

False, lies, Don't recognize a lot of them, so maybe could be?? a Democrat' in there. But do SEE You have included some VERRY RIGHT WING NUTS IN THERE. And tagged them DEMS
Then you should have no problem pointing out the ones who are the right wing nuts and showing how that meme is a lie.

They are working towards that. They feel
things like armed teachers, constitutional carry, and opposing intrusive government regulations are ways to combat those who choose to use guns for criminal purposes. You seem to be confusing the NRA advocating solutions you oppose and them not offering up any solutions. You not agreeing with their approach and you’re the. not doing what you want is the issue.
I advocate universal background checks and red flag laws. How about you. If not why?

I would suspect there are far more instances of car companies ignoring safety measures to maximize profits than there firearms manufacturers. Every few years there is some major auto recall over what is usually a inexpensive replacement
I am not talking gun manufacturers, I am talking the NRA.

Forum List

Back