NRA message on Constitutional Carry

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Now I can recall a time when the Negotiate Rights Away lobby did not support CC. They were firmly in the Licensed Carry Camp.

I've got some mixed feelings about blanket CC, but the again I think even free felons should be able to get their rights back, otherwise they don't belong in society.

At the same time almost every cop I knew 20 years ago was not friendly to the idea of an armed population in general.

That has changed significantly in my perspective.

Now I can recall a time when the Negotiate Rights Away lobby did not support CC. They were firmly in the Licensed Carry Camp.

I've got some mixed feelings about blanket CC, but the again I think even free felons should be able to get their rights back, otherwise they don't belong in society.

At the same time almost every cop I knew 20 years ago was not friendly to the idea of an armed population in general.

That has changed significantly in my perspective.

Free felons can get their rights back AFTER their parole is ended, and AFTER they petition a court to get said rights back.

Wow......you are stupid...as we can tell from your post....and lazy, in how you just tossed out the race card.....

Where does my post have anything to do with race, you fucking half wit?

It's all over it.

1645054850092.png

The 2nd amendment, the right to have, the right to militia, protect, hunt, carry are the same right. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back