NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurate

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
BREAKING:
NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurate

BREAKING: NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurate
Oct. 31, 19 ~ By Timothy Meads
CBS News is reporting that Tim Morrison, the National Security Council's Senior Director for European Affairs, testified before Congress on Thursday that he heard nothing illegal on the phone call between President Donald J. Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Morrison also reportedly testified that the transcript released by the White House was accurate.

Comment:
“Well, … yeah … bu, bu, bu, but, we have to impeach Trump before we know if a crime was committed.“ Indeed, this report will immediately be splashed all across CNN, MSNBC, and ABC tonight.
There have been several claims by the Whistle leaker that have already been proven false, which might explain why they don't make much mention of him anymore. It was acknowledged from the beginning that he wasn't present for the call and that his claims are based on second-hand, and in some cases, third-hand information. I keep a pretty close eye on this story, and in fact announced the identity of Whistle leaker #1 days ago. Pretty sure that Whistle leaker #2 is the Lt. Col, who we now know was working as a private advisor to Ukraine at the same time he was employed by the NSC and whose claim that the transcript was not complete were contradicted today by his NSC boss.
To me, there’s a real danger that the public would assume that the Lt. Colonel was somehow speaking for the still-serving military, or even was still on active duty. If a retired officer wants to engage in partisan debates, the military uniform shouldn’t be part of it. I believe this would affect his promotion to Colonel in the future.
The Democrat Party impeachment vote has unleashed President Trump and he will now start declassifying tons of documents. Indictments from grand juries are going to start popping up like dandelions after spring rain.

An NSC official hearing it directly is no where near as convincing as what one guy said about what one guy said about what some guy said.........

BREAKING:

BREAKING: NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurate
CBS News is reporting that Tim Morrison, the National Security Council's Senior Director for European Affairs, testified before Congress on Thursday that he heard nothing illegal on the phone call between President Donald J. Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Morrison also reportedly testified that the transcript released by the White House was accurate.

Comment:
“Well, … yeah … bu, bu, bu, but, we have to impeach Trump before we know if a crime was committed.“ Indeed, this report will immediately be splashed all across CNN, MSNBC, and ABC tonight.
There have been several claims by the Whistle leaker that have already been proven false, which might explain why they don't make much mention of him anymore. It was acknowledged from the beginning that he wasn't present for the call and that his claims are based on second-hand, and in some cases, third-hand information. I keep a pretty close eye on this story, and in fact announced the identity of Whistle leaker #1 days ago. Pretty sure that Whistle leaker #2 is the Lt. Col, who we now know was working as a private advisor to Ukraine at the same time he was employed by the NSC and whose claim that the transcript was not complete were contradicted today by his NSC boss.
To me, there’s a real danger that the public would assume that the Lt. Colonel was somehow speaking for the still-serving military, or even was still on active duty. If a retired officer wants to engage in partisan debates, the military uniform shouldn’t be part of it. I believe this would affect his promotion to Colonel in the future.
The Democrat Party impeachment vote has unleashed President Trump and he will now start declassifying tons of documents. Indictments from grand juries are going to start popping up like dandelions after spring rain.

You claim several claims by the whistle blower have been proven false? Which claims by him/her were proven false?

BREAKING:

Comment:

I noticed you gave me a funny, but you didn't answer the question. Why? You scared to try answering the question? What whistle blower claims have been proven false?

BREAKING:

Comment:

You claim several claims by the whistle blower have been proven false? Which claims by him/her were proven false?

You all just never learn.
Which is fine.
And totally expected.

BREAKING:

Comment:

Which is fine.
And totally expected.

That's all very interesting, but it's not really an answer to the question, is it?

BREAKING:

Comment:

Which is fine.
And totally expected.

That's all very interesting, but it's not really an answer to the question, is it?

Oh that's easy.
That a crime was committed
What else can I teach you?

BREAKING:

Comment:

~~~~~~
So you would believe hearsay statement from a whistleblower that was not present during the telephone conversation compared to a witness that was present at the conversation claiming nothing wrong was said?

Last edited:
Wow! This guy didn’t think Trump did anything wrong on the call!

That’s it! Call off the hearings. This guy is the final word!

BREAKING:

Comment:

Which is fine.
And totally expected.

Oh that's easy.

Except the whistle blower never claimed a crime was committed. Only that he had received information that a crime had been committed, and he was informing them that the claim had been made. The whistle blower specifically said he/she didn't have first hand knowledge of the events other than hearing the claim from several sources. Nothing the whistle blower claimed has been proven to be false. Trump, himself, as well as white house representatives have admitted to the actions referenced in the whistle blower's statement. No judgmental body that I know of has determined those actions were not a crime. If you know of any such official judgement, please indicate what body that was, and when they made that ruling. If you know of any claim made by the whistle blower that has been proven to be false please indicate who made that determination too.

BREAKING:

Comment:

~~~~~~
So you would believe hearsay statement from a whislteblower that was not present telephone conversation compared to a witness that was present at the conversation claiming nothing wrong was said?

I believe the whistle blower was honest in saying he had been told those things happened by several sources. That is about all the whistle blower claimed.

BREAKING:

Comment:

If only Trump would release the transcript!

BREAKING:

Comment:

If only Trump would release the transcript!

That would be nice. All he released was a summary, and testimony has shown that it was an incomplete summary. A real transcript would be very helpful.

BREAKING:

Comment:

Look, Doc, back in 2016, Hillary went 235 days without a press interview, because she knew that the more she opened her mouth, the worse it could only be for her. She thought the fix was in and the presidency would just fall in her lap.

Fast forward to 2019 and the more the democrats talk, the more evidence and facts presented, the more contradictions will be unveiled for the democrats and the better Trump will look. Nancy fought this for good reason, the best it can get is RIGHT NOW while they have had 100% control of the media story and they've kept a gag over Trump and the GOP. Like Hillary, these idiots actually think the fix is in again and impeachment is just going to fall in their lap and the nation is going to buy it. Those that do would have voted to impeach Trump anyway no matter what. The rest of the nation has a brain, will watch, listen and see that as with all things democrat, things just DO NOT ADD UP.

BREAKING:

Comment:

An NSC official hearing it directly is no where near as convincing as what one guy said about what one guy said about what some guy said.........

After 3 years
BREAKING:

Comment:

Which is fine.
And totally expected.

Oh that's easy.

Except the whistle blower never claimed a crime was committed. Only that he had received information that a crime had been committed, and he was informing them that the claim had been made. The whistle blower specifically said he/she didn't have first hand knowledge of the events other than hearing the claim from several sources. Nothing the whistle blower claimed has been proven to be false. Trump, himself, as well as white house representatives have admitted to the actions referenced in the whistle blower's statement. No judgmental body that I know of has determined those actions were not a crime. If you know of any such official judgement, please indicate what body that was, and when they made that ruling. If you know of any claim made by the whistle blower that has been proven to be false please indicate who made that determination too.

Yawn

BREAKING:

Comment:

Look, Doc, back in 2016, Hillary went 235 days without a press interview, because she knew that the more she opened her mouth, the worse it could only be for her. She thought the fix was in and the presidency would just fall in her lap.

Fast forward to 2019 and the more the democrats talk, the more evidence and facts presented, the more contradictions will be unveiled for the democrats and the better Trump will look. Nancy fought this for good reason, the best it can get is RIGHT NOW while they have had 100% control of the media story and they've kept a gag over Trump and the GOP. Like Hillary, these idiots actually think the fix is in again and impeachment is just going to fall in their lap and the nation is going to buy it. Those that do would have voted to impeach Trump anyway no matter what. The rest of the nation has a brain, will watch, listen and see that as with all things democrat, things just DO NOT ADD UP.

Tell me how that gag on Trump works. Are they stopping him from tweeting, or making any public statement he wants to make?

Forum List

Back