Nuclear explosion

Gravity or lack thereof?
Gravity and energy are two different forces.
Gravity-Energy
In my virw of things
Gravity has zero force. It is stagnant. It does not move.
It is proportioned by the "mass"

Energy is measured in the movement of matter.
The only difference between the two that I see is ?
:)-

Last edited:
A nuclear explosion, detonated in outer space rereleases “zero” energy.

Care to guess why-?
:)-
Energy is energy whether in the vacuum of space or on Earth. That is how a rocket or space shuttle can move/maneuver in space.

While lack of matter would mean that a nuclear explosion in space would not create the classic mushroom cloud or blast wave, there would still be tremendous energy/EMPs released that could be devastating to satellites and other communications and could react with Earth's magnetic field for days.

Aliens have a suppressor field surrounding us. Lol, of course it releases energy.
Please elaborate.
In my view, energy is the measurement of matter in a state of motion or so it seems to me.
How about you :)-

From the Google gods:

What would happen if there was a nuclear explosion in space?

The explosion of a nuclear bomb in space releases precisely the same amount of energy as it would release into the atmosphere. But this energy will not be converted into kinetic energy and heat since the air is not there to do this. That is what makes space nuclear explosion much less destructive.

From the Google gods:

One may obtain different results from another..
"What would happen if there was a nuclear explosion in space?"
If a nuke exploded in space, gamma rays and X-rays would be emitted and would expand to light up the sky. On the surface of the planet, auroras of light would be seen for thousands of miles within minutes of the blast. The explosion would also create a magnetic field, which could disrupt electronic communication. Jul 8, 2022
Their source link.

In any case, nearly every form of electromagnetic energy would be emitted, including heat and disruptive EMPs. All radiated electro"magnetic" energy is magnetic and field forming. Also all matter previously containing the explosive would be melted and pulverized as it got violently broadcast radially.
In my view, energy is the measurement of matter in a state of motion or so it seems to me.
While matter and energy are equivalent in certain respects, "matter" today still implies mass which implies "particles" (possibly "atoms" or the "subatomic" variety) at the very least. This (atomism) is the fundamental error modern physics continues to embrace wholeheartedly while pretending like crazy to be oh so open minded and comprehensive. They can't bring themselves to choose between a wave or a particle, so they demand some things be both simultaneously and at the same time too. Energy is neither. It's always field-like more than anything. They don't understand that light's energy source need go nowhere. Need "propagate" itself nowhere. Only its energy need travel from A to B. The Sun can stay put. Your speakers can stay put. X-ray machines can stay put. Only the medium need worry about moving or "propagating" energy anywhere. So it does. Move all of it. Obviously. Certainly nothing else does.

It's stupidly referred to as the "vacuum" of space because matter is so relatively sparse out there. But energy is abundant. All sorts of energy crisscrossing every bit of it from every direction.

From the Google gods:

The explosion of a nuclear bomb in space releases precisely the same amount of energy as it would release into the atmosphere. But this energy will not be converted into kinetic energy and heat since the air is not there to do this. That is what makes space nuclear explosion much less destructive.
I wouldn't say the ramifications of a nuclear explosion is much less destructive in space. The US tested its first nuclear warhead in 1958. I would guess that it reached space as defined back then and today. There wouldn't be any blast to do physical damage, but there would be fallout to worry about. This led to banning nuclear weapons testing in space in the 60s, but nuclear space testing continued until the 80s. It means the fallout could directly affect us as well as poison our foods to the point of causing our deaths.

In fact, there are posters here, including I, who were exposed to this fallout. Here are the ramifcations -- Radioactive Fallout from Global Weapons Testing: Home | CDC RSB. Studies began in 1998 over it. Gulp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back