Nuclear War Placing Bets

-------------------------------- not all of the USA , probably just selected spots Billo !!
You hope you're not in one of those spots. I probably am. Then again, you don't think Russia would want to take out LA now, do ya?
---------------------------------------------------------- hey Billo , yep , yes Sir , you are !!

I forgot-------- Seriously ---------- You love Russia.
Remember all western countries that poses nuclear bomb is to protect themselves from aggressor ----------- and that will be Russia not US. In the event of nuclear war Russia will be obliterated from different directions. I do not expect Russian troops or tanks will roll into Washington or Maine but I expect US troops will roll inside Russia coming from Poland and other NATO countries. I'm praying that this will not happen----------- but Trump in power ----------- this worries me.
---------------------------------------------------------- Russia is better that the muslim arabs that were / are 'mrobamas' friends Charwin

-------------------------------------------------- like i said , i sometimes go to the 'cycleworld' motorcycle show in 'long beach' . I also go to the 'collector coin and bauble' show in 'long beach' . That doesn't mean that 'long beach' and 'los angeles' is nice or even decent . Tourists are pretty stupid , they still flock to 'vegas' , 'long beach' and murderous 'acalpuco' Charwin !!
Have you ever checked out the ladies at the Grand Prix?

And yet you refuse to reveal what state you live ----------------- Pismoe. Why is that Pismoe? BTW six millions tourist visits Long Beach each year and that is just the registered tourists that doesn't count the visitors that are from 3 hours or 4 hours drive to LB. Plus city earned $300 millions each year.
What a shitty place--------- No wonder California economy is the 6th largest in the world.

About The Long Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau

Every business in Long Beach benefits from a strong convention and hospitality industry. Recent studies show that overnight visitors to Long Beach generate an estimated $300 million in overall economic benefit to the city. The LBCVB directs its aggressive sales and marketing efforts to the "people movers;" the meeting planners, travel agents, tour operators and travel journalists who directly influence a visitor's choice in planning a convention or vacation. Approximately six million visitors travel to Long Beach each year, making tourism one of the city's most important industries.
A Florida 10, is an LA 7.

'long beach' sucks , 'norms' is gone as it turned into a 'beaner emporium ' , entire area is messed up eh Billo ??

and then the 'whore house ' motels on , think its 'pch' , thats 'long beach' eh Billo ??

and 'denny' . pretty close to downtown . Homeless all over the place eh Billo !!

and 'denny' . pretty close to downtown . Homeless all over the place eh Billo !!
Are you referring to the one at 7th street and Long Beach Blvd, or the one by the 405 on Atlantic? Anyway, it doesn't matter. No one ever "goes" to Denny's, they just whined up there.

heres some new that you and Billo might find interesting Charwin . --- Many experts doubt U.S. can shoot down incoming North Korean missiles --- check it out Charwin and Billo !!
Any country smart enough to build "the bomb", is also smart enough to know if they use "that bomb", their country will glow in the dark.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ start praying Billo !! Course one of the things i am seeing lately is concern about an EMP .Course the tactic has been discussed for a long time but as things heat up with the 'norks' and others i have seen reference's to EMP in the last few days Billo!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ start praying Billo !! Course one of the things i am seeing lately is concern about an EMP .Course the tactic has been discussed for a long time but as things heat up with the 'norks' and others i have seen reference's to EMP in the last few days Billo!!
I've heard of ELP (Emerson, Lake and Palmer). I've been to one of their concerts. What's EMP? Emerson, McCartney and Palmer?

EMP is ELECTRO MAGNETIC PULSE caused by a nuclear burst above the USA . It would / could wipe out all electric activity in the USA , supposedly . Unless things that use electricity are shielded . As example , All of 'Chars' boats would stop running as far as motivation , air conditioning , heating , lighting , refrigeration and most all creature comforts would cease to exist in 'Chars' boats BillO.

in other words , Char might end up being 'up shlts creek without a paddle ' Billo !!:afro:

Forum List

Back