Nuclear War Placing Bets

There will be no nukes, though I do expect the US to pre-emptively strike NK and launch an operation to capture Assad and bring him to the US for war crimes.
We can't even punish our own military for war crimes. And I still don't see any evidence Assad gassed anybody. Furthermore, it's none of our fucking business who is the leader of what country.

There you go again, Lucy. Disingenuous does not wear well on you, because you in fact you don't condemn all religious violence. We have people here in America in the name of religion who kill abortionists, who blow up abortion clinics, who burn down churches. Why will you not condemn them?

So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

Will America hit Russia first or will Russia hit America first?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Poor Matthew :itsok: :smiliehug:

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
This is not a joke. A war between US and Russia, will probably end all life on planet earth. These war-mongering, right-wing pricks, need to shut their god-damn mouths!

I swear to God, as soon as I hear their missiles have launched, I figure I got about 15 minutes to go out and find the first neocon I run into and beat his fucking ass! That will be my last act on planet earth before I become vapor.
----------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] , hey Billo , the little nork leader is all set up and ready to test another nuke in a test tunnel this coming Saturday on their 'Day of the Sun' .

There you go again, Lucy. Disingenuous does not wear well on you, because you in fact you don't condemn all religious violence. We have people here in America in the name of religion who kill abortionists, who blow up abortion clinics, who burn down churches. Why will you not condemn them?
------------------------------------------------------------------- islam is the problem 'mrobam' err Sur !!

Lucy, you are on your high horse not me. I am simply pointing out the facts. Assad and Kim Jong Un are culpable for their behavior, and both are threats to the stability of the human population. If Trump was acting toward all of the radical jihadists in this matter, you would be cheering.

The Radical Jihadists YOU support Jake, there isn't a Muslim you wouldn't get on your knees for. Radical Islamic Fundamentalism is OUR battle, it's THE battle the Western world should be uniting to fight.
Show exactly where I support radical jihadism: be specific or continuing be a liar.
Every time there has been an Islamic Terrorist attack and there have been threads, you are always in them, you also tend to be in the group that will deflect attention away from it being something to do with Islam. Nobody has ever seen you condemn Islam, the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.
I condemn all violent religionists, and I hope you do as well. I condemn radical jihadism, and I hope you do as well.

There you go again, what other "violent religionists"?

Do we have Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Jews, Christians all wandering around frequently blowing themselves up, driving vehicles into crowds and mowing multitides of people down, cutting peoples' heads off, burying people alive, burning people alive, crucifying people, dissolving people in vats of acid....throwing faggots off rooftops?

No we don't, ONLY Islamists DO ALL of that horrific stuff and on a REGULAR basis.
------------------------------------------- agreed , thank you Lucy !!

No one will launch a nuke, not matter what the simpletons here lie about.
I think it unlikely in this circumstance but given the right circumstances, some leaders would push the button. National leaders just like other people do not always do what is logical and sane particularly when they see no other acceptable way out.

This is why it is so important that when dealing with Kim Jong Un, the administration not only understand what he wants but what compromise he might accept, how well the US could live with such a compromise, and how he might counter. In other words, what is needed is real diplomatic diplomacy, a world view and not transnational deal making which is Trump's trademark.

I think it unlikely in this circumstance but given the right circumstances, some leaders would push the button. National leaders just like other people do not always do what is logical and sane particularly when they see no other acceptable way out.

This is why it is so important that when dealing with Kim Jong Un, the administration not only understand what he wants but what compromise he might accept, how well the US could live with such a compromise, and how he might counter. In other words, what is needed is real diplomatic diplomacy, a world view and not transnational deal making which is Trump's trademark.
No leader pushes the button. No one person can do it.

Everyone on here has pushed your buttons haven't they.

So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
No nuclear war is going to happen! I'm pretty sure!
patpat.gif

:biggrin:

Taken literally, you are correct. Kim Jong Un is not going to push any button but if he decides to launch nuclear weapons, no one is going to stop him. There are many people, some in his own family who have opposed him and they are not around today.

What a lot of people do not understand is North Korea is at war with the US and South Korea. The Korean conflict has never ended for North Korea.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?
This is not a joke. A war between US and Russia, will probably end all life on planet earth. These war-mongering, right-wing pricks, need to shut their god-damn mouths!

I swear to God, as soon as I hear their missiles have launched, I figure I got about 15 minutes to go out and find the first neocon I run into and beat his fucking ass! That will be my last act on planet earth before I become vapor.
After you have your ass kicked, not only will you not die in a non-existing war, you'll have to live with that humiliation.

Thanks for starting My day with a laugh.

Taken literally, you are correct. Kim Jong Un is not going to push any button but if he decides to launch nuclear weapons, no one is going to stop him. There are many people, some in his own family who have opposed him and they are not around today.

What a lot of people do not understand is North Korea is at war with the US and South Korea. The Korean conflict has never ended for North Korea.
This is true. I read North Korea, South Korea, USA and China signed just an armistice in 1953.
Technically the war never ended... :(

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

Its a 1 in 100 possibility over the next year given Trumps new adventurous spirit. One chance in a 100 that our major cities--all of them-- will be reduced to radioactive craters. Moscow likewise.

Forum List

Back