Nuclear War Placing Bets

So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

Will America hit Russia first or will Russia hit America first?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Poor Matthew :itsok: :smiliehug:

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

If we didn't go into nuclear war with Russia during the very scary Cold War, where we really did fear and hate one another...why would that seem so likely today? I don't even think there's as much as a mutually assured destruction guarantee on the Russian side. I'm sure getting into nuke war is the last thing they want.

What's far more likely, greatest to least:
A. N. Korea tries to launch an emp attack on the United States.
B. N Korea launches nuclear strikes on S Korea and United States gets involved
C. N Korea helps Iran develops nukes (they probably have viable ones, just haven't tested them). Iran launches strike on Israel, US gets involved.
D. N Korea and Iran go launch emp and nuclear strikes on US, in hopes of knocking out the big fish, and turning to fry the littler ones (Israel and S Korea).

There will be no nukes, though I do expect the US to pre-emptively strike NK and launch an operation to capture Assad and bring him to the US for war crimes.

Perhaps China would be better dealing with North Korea and Kim Jong-Un.

Who appointed America "Moral Guardian" of the world? America has no RIGHT to capture people and take them to America to put them on trial....successive American Governments have committed what others would call war crimes, from Hiroshima and Nagasaki to Napalm bombings to overthrowing democratically elected Governments who's ONLY crime was not wanting to be Puppets.

America has become Addicted To War and has appointed ITSELF as the "Moral Guardian" of the world.

WHY for example is America EVEN involved in any capacity in Syria or Libya or Iraq? All these places are NOT and were NOT any threat to America's National Security or were they or are they any of America's business.

Also I don't think many people would think that all of your meddling in these other countries has either brought stability to those countries or the region in general, the opposite has happened, it's further destablised what was already a volatile region.

So, in the event of WWIII and with that Nuclear War who will make the first strike?

In any event, Matthew will be happy with Nuclear War because at least it's better than watching science be cut.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

If we didn't go into nuclear war with Russia during the very scary Cold War, where we really did fear and hate one another...why would that seem so likely today? I don't even think there's as much as a mutually assured destruction guarantee on the Russian side. I'm sure getting into nuke war is the last thing they want.

C. N Korea helps Iran develops nukes (they probably have viable ones, just haven't tested them). Iran launches strike on Israel, US gets involved.
D. N Korea and Iran go launch emp and nuclear strikes on US, in hopes of knocking out the big fish, and turning to fry the littler ones (Israel and S Korea).

We agree re. Russia/Cold War and the situation as it is today.

Also we can agree that North Korea is the greater threat.

"Iran launches strike on Israel, US gets involved."

Why would America have to get involved? Israel has plenty of bombs, aircraft, it's OWN Nuclear Weaponry and The Iron Dome ALL of which America have provided for it, either for next to nothing or for a reduced rate....so I think in the insane event that Iran did launch some sort of strike on Israel, Israel is more than capable of fighting Iran on it's own.

There's no reason for America not to assist Israel in Logistical Support etc, but there is absolutely no reason why America would have to militarily get actively involved by sending American Combat troops in to put boots on the ground and sending a fleet of American bombers along with them.

Israel isn't in NATO, so it's not as if the excuse can be used that a NATO country has been attacked so other countries in NATO have to rush to help it.

Last edited:
Fact: if Iran attacks Israel, the US will involve itself almost immediately. Does not matter what the rest of the world wants.

Fact: if the USA says it is the world's policeman, what nation is going to stop it? None.

Fact: if the USA decides to take action, Assad will be killed or taken away for war crimes and executed. Does not matter what the rest of the world wants.

Fact: if Iran attacks Israel, the US will involve itself almost immediately. Does not matter what the rest of the world wants.

Fact: if the USA says it is the world's policeman, what nation is going to stop it? None.

Fact: if the USA decides to take action, Assad will be killed or taken away for war crimes and executed. Does not matter what the rest of the world wants.

Fact: Nobody gives a shit what you think Jake.

Fact: You are an imbecile.

You spend a YEAR being in full-on Troll mode and COMPLETELY hysterical in your fanatical hatred of Trump....now since Friday you LOVE Trump....ALL the while sporting the below sig line:

Impeachment or Amendment XXV is now the inevitable conclusion to Trump.

You do, or you would not have posted that. :)

Notice that Trump is taking positions similar to Clinton.

Won't be Russia.
Won't be USA.
Won't be China
Won't be Britain
Won't be France
Won't be India
Won't be Pakistan.
Could be Israel.
Most likely will be North Korea.
With any luck they'll screw it up and bomb themselves.
Save the rest of the world a LOT of work.

No one will launch a nuke, not matter what the simpletons here lie about.

If NK were to get one on a rocket to the launch pad and "it" is taken out prior to launch by conventional bombs does it blow Nuke at that location? Yes, run-on sentence on tablet.......sthu already. Note: Seoul is very close. Could you send a small Nuke over the Hanh river and detonate near the shore?

If NK were to get one on a rocket to the launch pad and "it" is taken out prior to launch by conventional bombs does it blow Nuke at that location? Yes, run-on sentence on tablet.......sthu already. Note: Seoul is very close. Could you send a small Nuke over the Hanh river and detonate near the shore?
Yes, those events could happen.

No I don't, which is WHY I posted that.

So is Hillary now Josef Stalin, like you hilariously suggested that Trump was some reincarnation of Stalin?

So is Hillary now Josef Stalin, like you hilariously suggested that Trump was some reincarnation of Stalin?
Yes, you do, and that is why you posted it. I suggested nothing of the sort. I said Trump is taking positions similar to Clinton on Syria, NATO, Russia, China, and North Korea.

He has turned his back on the neo-fascists. Good deal.

China isn't going to allow North Korea to even get into that sort of situation, China the other day sent 150,000 troops to their border area for instance.

Yes, you do, and that is why you posted it. I suggested nothing of the sort. I said Trump is taking positions similar to Clinton on Syria, NATO, Russia, China, and North Korea.

He has turned his back on the neo-fascists. Good deal.

So do you still want Trump Impeached or declared Mentally Unfit?

Impeachment or Amendment XXV is now the inevitable conclusion to Trump.

China isn't going to allow North Korea to even get into that sort of situation, China the other day sent 150,000 troops to their border area for instance.
Let us hope, Lucy, that China forces NK to knuckle under, give up its nukes, and tug its forelock to the USA.

I would have no problem with Pence or Ryan constitutionally replacing Trump, indeed.

Let us hope, Lucy, that China forces NK to knuckle under, give up its nukes, and tug its forelock to the USA.

"and tug its forelock to the USA."

Why would that be?

Why shouldn't North Korea develop closer relations with South Korea?

America isn't IN Asia.

You Jake are what we call The Ugly American, thinking you're Exceptional, well you're not, so you can stick your Ugly American where the sun doesn't shine.

Hint: You DON'T OWN the world, nations have a RIGHT to be sovereign AND also have their OWN Independent Foreign Policy and Trade with WHO they WANT to.

It's YOUR type who are the Fascists, YOU of the Imperialistic American World Empire ilk.

NK has caused 5.0 quake testing bomb (nuke?) Underground. Twice?

Well those two earthquakes you refer to did coincide with when North Korea was testing two bombs, of course that was then downplayed in the MSM, probably to avoid some sort of mass freakout or something.

Jake doesn't fully comprehend all of that, Jake is now just Cheerleading for War and Cheerleading for Blowing All Kinds of Shit Up ever since he suddenly began to LOVE Trump on Friday um even though he still wants Trump Impeached or declared Mentally Unfit.

Jake is confused and a very mixed up individual.

"and tug its forelock to the USA." Why would that be? Why shouldn't North Korea develop closer relations with South Korea? America isn't IN Asia. You Jake are what we call The Ugly American, thinking you're Exceptional, well you're not, so you can stick your Ugly American where the sun doesn't shine. Hint: You DON'T OWN the world, nations have a RIGHT to be sovereign AND also have their OWN Independent Foreign Policy and Trade with WHO they WANT to. It's YOUR type who are the Fascists, YOU of the Imperialistic American World Empire ilk.
Punishing people who use chemical weapons is not fascist. Making sure crazed psychos in stalinist countries can't nuke other countries is not fascist. The USA has a right to protect itself and with those with whom it concerns itself. Assad is on notice is a war crimes candidate. The US, if they take and convict him, will execute him. Kim Jong Un is on an American death warrant that will be lifted if he knuckles under.

Those who believe they can use chemical weapons or threaten the world with nuclear war are very confused individuals, particularly those who think America will not act.

Nuclear War Tomorrow?

We agree re. Russia/Cold War and the situation as it is today.

Also we can agree that North Korea is the greater threat.

"Iran launches strike on Israel, US gets involved."

Why would America have to get involved? Israel has plenty of bombs, aircraft, it's OWN Nuclear Weaponry and The Iron Dome ALL of which America have provided for it, either for next to nothing or for a reduced rate....so I think in the insane event that Iran did launch some sort of strike on Israel, Israel is more than capable of fighting Iran on it's own.

There's no reason for America not to assist Israel in Logistical Support etc, but there is absolutely no reason why America would have to militarily get actively involved by sending American Combat troops in to put boots on the ground and sending a fleet of American bombers along with them.

Israel isn't in NATO, so it's not as if the excuse can be used that a NATO country has been attacked so other countries in NATO have to rush to help it.

But how do you defend against an emp, which are nukes launched into stratosphere. Last time I checked, iron dome defenses don't contact ICMBs in the stratosphere. And EMPs may not be as an instantaneous death as regular nuclear strikes, but they will still kill up to 70-90% of the population in an effected area within the first year.

Make no mistake, EMPs, are the real threat to America. Now the US could have some sort of unknown defense against this sure (it's unlikely with a solid fuel launch like Korea has developed), but iron dome certainly does not stop that.

And just because Israel is not a NATO ally does not mean that we wouldn't come to their defense, especially in the case of a nuclear strike from Iran. Syria is not a NATO ally and look what happened in both cases of a very minor in comparison chemical attack, one president threatened, one president retaliated.

Forum List

Back