Nuff Said

FACT SHEET: U.S. Support for Strengthening Democratic Institutions, Rule of Law, and Human Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa | The White House
•In Kenya, the $53 million Yes Youth Can program empowers nearly one million Kenyan youth to use their voices for advocacy in national and local policy-making, while also creating economic opportunities. In advance of Kenya’s March 2013 general elections, Yes Youth Can’s “My ID My Life” campaign helped 500,000 youth obtain National identification cards, a prerequisite to voter registration, and carried out a successful nationwide campaign with Kenyan civic organizations to elicit peace pledges from all presidential aspirants.

yet not good enough for here.

In advance of Kenya’s March 2013 general elections, Yes Youth Can’s ‘My ID My Life’ campaign helped 500,000 youth obtain National identification cards, a prerequisite to voter registration

So, Kenyans are required by law to have national IDs in order to vote, and by campaigning to get youth in Kenya to get an ID so that they can vote in a democratic process, Obama is a hypocrite? Did Obama write the law? :lol:

In advance of Kenya’s March 2013 general elections, Yes Youth Can’s ‘My ID My Life’ campaign helped 500,000 youth obtain National identification cards, a prerequisite to voter registration

So, Kenyans are required by law to have national IDs in order to vote, and by campaigning to get youth in Kenya to get an ID so that they can vote in a democratic process, Obama is a hypocrite? Did Obama write the law? :lol:

Kenya doesn't have millions of illegals voting in their elections, so helping them get IDs isn't a point of contention.

Kenya doesn't have millions of illegals voting in their elections, so helping them get IDs isn't a point of contention.

Isn't it the fact of contention that he objects to it here? Maybe therein lies the hypocrisy.

So, Obama should tell Kenya how to run their elections. Got it :thup:

"The Tea Party News Network" :rofl: Where you getting these links WillowTree. :eusa_eh: You need to stop & take a look at all that hate you have.

"The Tea Party News Network" :rofl: Where you getting these links WillowTree. :eusa_eh: You need to stop & take a look at all that hate you have.

That ship has already sailed; too late.

We need voter ID laws here; uniform laws that force the states to issue, FOR FREE, Voter ID Laws with the voter's picture on them. There is no reason to not have the most sterile voting process that we can. The technology is readily available (schools have photo ID machines!!!), the need is apparent, and the legitimacy of elections are important enough to warrant such actions.

Isn't it the fact of contention that he objects to it here? Maybe therein lies the hypocrisy.

The only purpose for rules, regulations, or laws according to Obama is to hold everyone else back while he goes around them.

So, Obama should tell Kenya how to run their elections. Got it :thup:

Obama's sense of decorum hasn't stopped him from telling people around the world how to live...cf. his recent attack on Catholic schools in Ireland.

Forum List

Back