Number of Covid Deaths in the United States

Under age 25: 151

just thought everyone should know

coronavirus-covid-mortality-us-by-age.png
And I bet you those kids had some other very serious conditions.

To put it in perspective, usually about 50 kids die everyday in auto accidents.
That’s the other data I need to see. All deaths.

I want to see pre wuhan and post wuhan, all deaths. One of you wuhan pushers, post that data

Last edited:
As of? What study/site are you citing for this number?

EDIT - Sorry, hit the Post before I was done.
This is from June of this year so the numbers are lower than the 151 cited by the OP but it seems to support the claim.
Coronavirus: COVID Deaths in U.S. by Age, Race

Maybe. But it's ultimately TBD. There have been several preliminary studies that suggest that children under the age of 10 can carry the virus in their nasal passages in bigger loads to pass on to more susceptible people (even though they may not get sick) while children 10 and over acquire and transmit the virus in the same manner as adults do. Until the dust settles, we may not know what the younger children's virus characteristics are.
Pretty much all this is TBD lots of studies out there more than a few that contradict each other.
TBD...........means I can't answer the question without fucking up the Narrative of FEAR.

What FEAR? It's real. Whether you want to admit it or not. We know precious little about the virus, who it affects, and how it makes its way from person to person...other than the close proximity to droplets coming from breathing, talking, singing...bloviating...oh..sorry. :)

This is from June of this year so the numbers are lower than the 151 cited by the OP but it seems to support the claim.

Maybe. But it's ultimately TBD. There have been several preliminary studies that suggest that children under the age of 10 can carry the virus in their nasal passages in bigger loads to pass on to more susceptible people (even though they may not get sick) while children 10 and over acquire and transmit the virus in the same manner as adults do. Until the dust settles, we may not know what the younger children's virus characteristics are.
Pretty much all this is TBD lots of studies out there more than a few that contradict each other.
TBD...........means I can't answer the question without fucking up the Narrative of FEAR.

What FEAR? It's real. Whether you want to admit it or not. We know precious little about the virus, who it affects, and how it makes its way from person to person...other than the close proximity to droplets coming from breathing, talking, singing...bloviating...oh..sorry. :)
Sell your FEAR somewhere else..............We Fucked this country over a dang LIE.......the data as it gets better shows the rate is fucking low..........and hits those who were close to death already.......They cooked the books with the definition of death.........USING ASSUMED........ENSURING GREATER PAYMENTS for CALLING IT COVID..............

Other pandemics have happened here......killed a lot of people.......via the population then and now......about the same or even less than then and THIS COUNTRY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN...............

We have FUCKED THE ECONOMY............FOR FUCKING WHAT? The shit on the economy is REAL.......and will be very very bad soon..........and PECKERWOODS LIKE YOU will just blame that all on Trump too.........as always......when PECKERWOODS like you pushed to shut us down.

pffft.

Sell your FEAR somewhere else..............We Fucked this country over a dang LIE.......the data as it gets better shows the rate is fucking low..........and hits those who were close to death already.......They cooked the books with the definition of death.........USING ASSUMED........ENSURING GREATER PAYMENTS for CALLING IT COVID..............

Other pandemics have happened here......killed a lot of people.......via the population then and now......about the same or even less than then and THIS COUNTRY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN...............

We have FUCKED THE ECONOMY............FOR FUCKING WHAT? The shit on the economy is REAL.......and will be very very bad soon..........and PECKERWOODS LIKE YOU will just blame that all on Trump too.........as always......when PECKERWOODS like you pushed to shut us down.

pffft.

Stop shouting, we're all right here. Again, this isn't a lie. It's not a hoax. It's not the flu. No one, Republican or Democrat wants to see the country shut down..which if you haven't been paying attention isn't happening. If you could just see past your rose colored Trump glasses (sorry, couldn't resist), you'd see that the reason we are in the state we are in is because of.....sigh..yep...Trump (yep I went there). I'm sorry, this is why you don't elect a reality TV star as President. Doesn't know. Doesn't care. Doesn't read. Doesn't think...beyond what he can shape the latest narrative to be for his political advantage.

Props for the Back To The Future throwback to the term "Peckerwood. :)

pffft.

Stop shouting, we're all right here. Again, this isn't a lie. It's not a hoax. It's not the flu. No one, Republican or Democrat wants to see the country shut down..which if you haven't been paying attention isn't happening. If you could just see past your rose colored Trump glasses (sorry, couldn't resist), you'd see that the reason we are in the state we are in is because of.....sigh..yep...Trump (yep I went there). I'm sorry, this is why you don't elect a reality TV star as President. Doesn't know. Doesn't care. Doesn't read. Doesn't think...beyond what he can shape the latest narrative to be for his political advantage.

Peckerwood is an old term...........You are the kid of the LSD clowns of my generation who turned their brains to mush getting high during the pandemic back then............They now run the show and have brain washed people like you to do this...................

We didn't shut down...........people died........and live went on.............Now we destroy the nation for a Chi com virus that in the end will be a very low rate that was faked by the very definition from the CDC.

1000 to the 100 to the 100 to the 100 .......trace that.

Again, OVER 65, BE CAREFUL.

OVER 85, government needs to focus on THEM thru this crisis.

Beyond that, this country wouldnt be doing this to itself if a tard were "leading" the country

coronavirus-covid-mortality-us-by-age.png

pffft.

Peckerwood is an old term...........You are the kid of the LSD clowns of my generation who turned their brains to mush getting high during the pandemic back then............They now run the show and have brain washed people like you to do this...................

We didn't shut down...........people died........and live went on.............Now we destroy the nation for a Chi com virus that in the end will be a very low rate that was faked by the very definition from the CDC.

What era was that from?...The Bronze Age?? LOL. :)
JMandJ, are you this dense? This is mush.
What are you talking about?

pffft.

You have no clue of the LSD days and the hippies and that time do you..............none........

Go and bond with those like you........call the Fonda's ......they would love to have you.......Traitors should stick together............and I doubt you even know what I'm talking about without google.

pffft.

You have no clue of the LSD days and the hippies and that time do you..............none........

Go and bond with those like you........call the Fonda's ......they would love to have you.......Traitors should stick together............and I doubt you even know what I'm talking about without google.

Nothing huh? Well, you go do a little LDS

pffft.

Good movie.........but SAVE THE WHALES..........LOL

That isn't Fonda...........tell me about that LSD Traitor..........

In fact, to this very moment, there is not a single case on the entire planet that a child gave covid to a teacher, and all legitimate research has shown that children do NOT give covid to adults. The Korean study has been debunked.

How is this hospital still existing

Should be investigated...........charged ..............along with the Nursing homes as well for what they did.

That video is an EYE OPENER.

They HAVE TO KNOW they are infecting non-covid. I assume it means more money for the hospital. They're deliberately killing these people!

How much lower would the death toll be if they were actually trying to SAVE these people

pffft.

Uhh..no one cares about LSD. We're talking about coronavirus deaths. Not your extracurricular activities. :)

And the scam goes on...the scam goes on.... La de da de de, la de da de da

So go back to your Squeezebox and Trump will play it all night...:)
What scam do you find in 153K+ deaths?
The class would like to know.

1 Billion---number of people who contracted last years influenza bug
800,000---number of people who died world wide from last years flue strain
99.9%--survival rate for last years influenza strain
99.8%--survival rate for Covid-19
84 average age of death for both Covid-19, and influenza

Now...what I would like for you to find is the number of Covid-19 deaths that occurred in the USA for persons under the age of 50 with NO comorbidities.

You find me that number.

Or...you can keep being a dumb fuck follower who parrots everything they read because there is a lefty slant to it.

pffft.

Uhh..no one cares about LSD. We're talking about coronavirus deaths. Not your extracurricular activities. :)

Those running the show for the DNC now are those hippies on LSD..............but you are their puppets.............in states where weed is legal now.........WOW MAN...........You belong with them.

And the scam goes on...the scam goes on.... La de da de de, la de da de da

So go back to your Squeezebox and Trump will play it all night...:)
What scam do you find in 153K+ deaths?
The class would like to know.

1 Billion---number of people who contracted last years influenza bug
800,000---number of people who died world wide from last years flue strain
99.9%--survival rate for last years influenza strain
99.8%--survival rate for Covid-19
84 average age of death for both Covid-19, and influenza

Now...what I would like for you to find is the number of Covid-19 deaths that occurred in the USA for persons under the age of 50 with NO comorbidities.

You find me that number.

Or...you can keep being a dumb fuck follower who parrots everything they read because there is a lefty slant to it.

This has any context or meaning for what? Your alt-right narrative? Tell me, do you see what is reported in the news each day? The number of infections? The overrun hospitals? Do you see the companies laying people off because of the uncertainty. Do you see the daily incompetence and inaction from the White House? Or do you just see DEMOCRATS..BAD!!!?

Forum List

Back