Nunes heckled by angry crowd in home town, on the ropes for Trump collusion

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...probe-hundreds-protest-nunes-return-to-fresno

another sign of the times, geez

Johnny nut sack posting up paid protesters from the George Soro's band of paid for frauds...

Astro-Turff and a bunch of liars... got to love it.. The lying bastard left..

Johnny nut sack posting up paid protesters from the George Soro's band of paid for frauds...

George pays extremely well, I'm humiliating you from my lanai on the Big Island tossing back Frozen Rum Runners

if Rupert let's ya go, could be a good option for ya

The thing no one ever explains is why anyone is supposed to care what lefties think. It's as if it were a given. I look at them and see highly opinionated fools that know nothing, I imagine Nunes is well aware.

Straight Alt Fact propaganda by the far right fascists.

Nunes has violated every rule concerning bi-partisan investigating committees. Time for the dishonest bastard to go.,

What's your proof that the protesters are paid? Credible link?

Another Jewish Overlord's Conspiracy, eh?

a Republican heckled in California?
200.gif

How many of them did they have to import from NYC?
What's you opinion on Nunes, will? I heard a Democrat on the committee say that during the previous admin Nunes was great to work with, fair and capable. That person is now at a loss to understand his actions as a WH flunkie.

Someone in the WH has something on him. Time to get rid of him, now useless as a legislator.

a Republican heckled in California?
200.gif

How many of them did they have to import from NYC?
What's you opinion on Nunes, will? I heard a Democrat on the committee say that during the previous admin Nunes was great to work with, fair and capable. That person is now at a loss to understand his actions as a WH flunkie.

I doubt Nunes has changed, but I'm seeing is a lot of partisan attacks on everyone in the Trump administration.

Meme, Craigslist, gateway, and other Fake News outlets and creations.

You people are so gullible.

Forum List

Back