Nunes needs to get out of the Investigation, he is not to be trusted to be on the committee

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

Dem's lie, transparency makes them fall to the ground and writhe in agony.
Please show us why?

Did the Dems come out with a bogus memo and block anyone who had a disagreement to get front page distractions..

So funny I saw all of these dummies who made threads on FB about the memo, and deleted them after the bogus memo was released..

Proof the memo is "bogus"? Let me guess you have none, come here :itsok:

you misspelled *i'm*

tighten up, hack, tighten up

You are bit too eager to show your partisan hackery.
I certainly didn't make the case any particular party is void of crooks or tyrants ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

Wow, what a dumbass.. :cranky:

Tell us why Nunes deserves to stay on the committee? After 2 times running to Trump with intel information..

Are you saying Trump cant see intel as President......Idiot.....he had to see it to clear it for release

you misspelled *i'm*

I certainly didn't make the case any particular party is void of crooks or tyrants ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

Tell us why Nunes deserves to stay on the committee? After 2 times running to Trump with intel information..

Are you saying Trump cant see intel as President......Idiot.....he had to see it to clear it for release

You Monkey.. Trump reads intel everyday.. This was an attempt to derail the investigation for the 2nd time. This committee is a joke.

.:290968001256257790-final:

you misspelled *i'm*

You Monkey.. Trump reads intel everyday.. This was an attempt to derail the investigation for the 2nd time. This committee is a joke.

.:290968001256257790-final:
LLMMAOOOOO............You need new talking points.....youre running in circles

The Fresno Bee, the newspaper of the largest city in Rep. Devin Nunes's California district, ripped the Republican lawmaker in a scathing editorial this week.

In the piece, the Bee's editorial board refers to Nunes as President Trump's "stooge" and criticizes him for prompting GOP attacks on the FBI with a classified memo that Republicans have latched onto as potential proof of political bias in the FBI.

Hometown newspaper editorial board: Nunes 'doing dirty work' to protect Trump

This still blows my mind the left fought for over 45 years for transparency and now when they get it they cry about it..

Because it's directed at you them.

Dem's lie, transparency makes them fall to the ground and writhe in agony.
Please show us why?

Did the Dems come out with a bogus memo and block anyone who had a disagreement to get front page distractions..

So funny I saw all of these dummies who made threads on FB about the memo, and deleted them after the bogus memo was released..

Proof the memo is "bogus"? Let me guess you have none, come here :itsok:

Go look at something other that FOX..

'Politics of hysteria': The much-anticipated Nunes memo left experts underwhelmed
'Politics of hysteria': The much-anticipated Nunes memo left experts underwhelmed

The Nunes memo is out, and it’s a joke and a sham

The Nunes memo is out, and it’s a joke and a sham

The Nunes Memo Is All Smoke, No Fire

Opinion | The Nunes Memo Is All Smoke, No Fire

Week 37: The Bombshell Memo Bombs
Week 37: The Bombshell Memo Bombs

Explain the derail bs ...as libs say be specific

An innocent man would be transparent and open , instead we see Trump and his loyal servants trying to derail and discredit Mueller from the day Trump realized that the FBI is not his personal agency . We know that this is a common tactic in the courtroom..

Explain the derail bs ...as libs say be specific

An innocent man would be transparent and open , instead we see Trump and his loyal servants trying to derail and discredit Mueller from the day Trump realized that the FBI is not his personal agency . We know that this is a common tactic in the courtroom..

Fail..... try again.....how is release of the memo a derail attempt.....and if Comey and the gang are innocent according to you they aren't acting the part

This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..
Trump is going to let Nunes Flame..the little punk ruined his own career.

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sorry dumbass, he changed what the FBI and the democrats in the committee wanted.

Lets see some facts on that Pred Fan? Link please.

Why should o prove what is already widely known? Would that inspire you to admit you are wrong? If so, you’d be the first lefty ever to grow up.

This is the 2nd time Nunes went Rogue, and not with the best interest of Americans ..

Rep. Devin Nunes, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, altered a memo that the FBI said raised “grave concerns” before he sent it to Trump’s White House for review.

Sign the petition: Remove Rep. Devin Nunes from the House Intelligence Committee

Sorry dumbass, he changed what the FBI and the democrats in the committee wanted.

Why should o prove what is already widely known? Would that inspire you to admit you are wrong? If so, you’d be the first lefty ever to grow up.

Even Fox disagrees with you..watch the video on the link

“This is about very serious material, this is about raw intelligence data and interpreting it,” Napolitano said on “Fox & Friends.” “If you’re going to shade the interpretation of raw intelligence data to please political needs, that is very wrong and highly misleading, and innocent people will suffer because of that.

Fox News's Napolitano: If Nunes changed memo to satisfy political needs, 'innocent people will suffer'

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff had a very different message for Russians in 2013 than he has for Americans today.

Then, he was advocating for more transparency when it came to the U.S. government spying on Americans and foreigners.

Today, not so much. FLASHBACK: Adam Schiff called for FISA transparency - on Russian TV! - The American Mirror
Done on Russian TV....this guy is as big a twoface as ever was

I am not really paying attention to him either.. so I agree with you. So hard to get to the truth with all the dysfunction going on..

Even Fox disagrees with you..watch the video on the link

“This is about very serious material, this is about raw intelligence data and interpreting it,” Napolitano said on “Fox & Friends.” “If you’re going to shade the interpretation of raw intelligence data to please political needs, that is very wrong and highly misleading, and innocent people will suffer because of that.

Fox News's Napolitano: If Nunes changed memo to satisfy political needs, 'innocent people will suffer'

It’s conjecture, dumbass.

I am not really paying attention to him either.. so I agree with you. So hard to get to the truth with all the dysfunction going on..

Blithering partisan hack ... Representative Schiff (the person you just mentioned not paying much attention to) ...
Is the person who has been leading the charge for the Mueller Investigation with the phony Russia Collusion rhetoric.

If you aren't paying attention to him ... Why do you keep lapping up the garbage he is the source of ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back