🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nunes Still Meddling in the Russian Probe

And a finer man than Devin Nunes you will not find. That is why the Left keeps trying to attack him.
I found one this morning when I went out to get a paper and some muffins. He was asleep next to the store dumpster. I left him a muffin for when he wakes. Hopefully, the rats won't get it first, or the cops will let him keep it when they wake him up.

Why is Nunes asking about unmasking, when he's the one who asked it be done? I mean, you look really stupid and hypocritical for crying about things you asked to be done.

Nunes-led House Intelligence Committee asked for ‘unmaskings’ of Americans

Oh, that's right, Nunes just yelling "Look! Over there! A squirrel! Pay no attention to Trump!". I think he knows how much trouble he's in for covering up Trump's crimes. Knowing about a felony and covering it up is felony conspiracy, and the FBI is already looking into that with Sessions.

Why do lefties think anything the Trump administration does is intended to derail an investigation by congress when the previous president used executive privilege to keep his IRS chief from testifying in a criminal probe?

Why is Nunes asking about unmasking, when he's the one who asked it be done? I mean, you look really stupid and hypocritical for crying about things you asked to be done.

Nunes-led House Intelligence Committee asked for ‘unmaskings’ of Americans

Oh, that's right, Nunes just yelling "Look! Over there! A squirrel! Pay no attention to Trump!". I think he knows how much trouble he's in for covering up Trump's crimes. Knowing about a felony and covering it up is felony conspiracy, and the FBI is already looking into that with Sessions.
That's what the subpoenas are for, huh? Unmasking by the Obama administration? Well, it may be a distraction (this is major distraction move #2 by this guy--think anyone will notice?) but we need to let all questions be answered openly and honestly, even if they're stupid questions. And who knows, maybe it WASN'T all proper what Obama's folks were up to.
If you feel Obama's folks are innocent, there's no harm in it. This investigation will wear on for years anyway. What the hell is a couple more months?

Why do lefties think anything the Trump administration does is intended to derail an investigation by congress when the previous president used executive privilege to keep his IRS chief from testifying in a criminal probe?
Because the investigation isn't about Obama. That's why they call it the investigation into collusion between Russia and the TRUMP administration. Get it now?

Forum List

Back