Nutty Pastor calls for Gays to be executed - gets banned from Cracker Barrel

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
I think that this guy is really a shill for the Globalist.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Louis Farrakhan over hate speech
People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
Homosexuality and same-sex marriage are not ‘ideas’ –
Of course they are ideas! Everything begins on the plane of ideas before it can take shape in reality! The very fact that we can even discuss and define them means that they have a cognitive form. Both of these things begin with the idea that you are more attracted to or part of your same sex.

and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives.
While promoting the murder of people because of their sexual identity is an unsupportable one; what are they talking about, going out and serially murdering people,? apparently it is MORE than not ridiculous to not only disagree with some people who have different views but to bar their even meeting peaceably in public places, as Cracker Barrel has just shown.
He did not call for the "murder" of homos. Fundemental Baptists preach and believe the entire Bible...and so they often will preach that if we lived under a righteous and Godly government..practicing homosexuality would warrant the death penalty. These churches also are notoriously hostile to our current governmental system...so they usually don't even go for 501 c status...let alone petition the government to kill homos. And they also mostly hate Trump. It's just the pastor stating the biblical position on homosexuality. Which is...practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

Amazing how they only preach and follow the passages about homosexuality.

People who call for other citizens to be killed lose the right to be part of normal society.

How about citizens who just disagree with the idea of Homosexuality and Gay Marriage? Should they be banned from restaurants too?

Here in America, we've had folks like Sara Sanders barred from restaurants, merely because they are conservatives.
Of course they are ideas! Everything begins on the plane of ideas before it can take shape in reality! The very fact that we can even discuss and define them means that they have a cognitive form. Both of these things begin with the idea that you are more attracted to or part of your same sex.

and it’s ridiculous to ‘disagree’ with how citizens decide to conduct their lives.
While promoting the murder of people because of their sexual identity is an unsupportable one; what are they talking about, going out and serially murdering people,? apparently it is MORE than not ridiculous to not only disagree with some people who have different views but to bar their even meeting peaceably in public places, as Cracker Barrel has just shown.
He did not call for the "murder" of homos. Fundemental Baptists preach and believe the entire Bible...and so they often will preach that if we lived under a righteous and Godly government..practicing homosexuality would warrant the death penalty. These churches also are notoriously hostile to our current governmental system...so they usually don't even go for 501 c status...let alone petition the government to kill homos. And they also mostly hate Trump. It's just the pastor stating the biblical position on homosexuality. Which is...practicing homosexuals should be put to death.

Lol....no they don't. They only preach that stuff around or just after Pride month. They preach the entire Bible. I know I attend a fundemental Baptists church myself. I can screenshot my pastor's sermons, all available on audio and video format....and you will see the vast majority of his sermons are not about the filthy soddies. They preach about it when it comes up.

• LGBT Alliance
Promoting LGBT Awareness and Building Workplace Inclusion

Part of their values.

In the name of awareness...

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.

So you afraid a gay dude might rape you.
To me it is just stop forcing the taxpayer and general medical insurance to pay for the sexual disease medication and anything related. Pretty fair.

Lol....no they don't. They only preach that stuff around or just after Pride month. They preach the entire Bible. I know I attend a fundemental Baptists church myself. I can screenshot my pastor's sermons, all available on audio and video format....and you will see the vast majority of his sermons are not about the filthy soddies. They preach about it when it comes up.

I disagree totally, of course they preach about other things. The main hitter in the church is preaching against homosexuality, hell if they preached against other sins with the same vigor they probably wouldn't have a congregation.

Cracker Barrel would be making a big mistake if someone was allowed to execute a person in their restaurant.

• LGBT Alliance

Part of their values.

Homo men are currently 300 to 500 times more likely to transmit HIV (deadly virus) than hetero men.

To me it is just stop forcing the taxpayer and general medical insurance to pay for the sexual disease medication and anything related. Pretty fair.

So you think just let it spread and let the chips fall where they may.

I disagree totally, of course they preach about other things. The main hitter in the church is preaching against homosexuality, hell if they preached against other sins with the same vigor they probably wouldn't have a congregation.
You should see them talk about atheists, drunks, bums, junkies etc...

The main draw is hard preaching against sin....all of it. Fundemental Baptists are old timey, fire and brimstone type of pastors. The way I like them. That's why I attend a fundemental Baptists church. No sugar coating. All Bible.

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

But the restaurant chain has announced that they will not be allowed onsite.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

Some stories just make you smile.
He should convert to Islam.

Had he said the exact same things an Imam, you'd blow hin

An ex-cop who called for the government to execute gay people has been barred from Cracker Barrel

A pastor and former police detective who said the government should execute gay people has been barred from holding a meeting with his church at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee.

Grayson Fritts had planned a June 29 meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland for his independent All Scripture Baptist Church.

“Cracker Barrel is not affiliated in any way with Mr Fritts or All Scripture Baptist and we disagree strongly with their statements of hate and divisiveness,” the restaurant said in a statement on Twitter.

He should convert to Islam.

Had he said the exact same things an Imam, you'd blow hin
That's what's so hilarious about leftists.

The main draw is hard preaching against sin....all of it. Fundemental Baptists are old timey, fire and brimstone type of pastors. The way I like them. That's why I attend a fundemental Baptists church. No sugar coating. All Bible.

Yep and the sad thing is, they have their own skeletons in the closet.

No duh. Everyone has sinned and done wrong...and will continue to sin because of our carnal nature, but we can take care not to do sin as well...if you rely on the Bible and God to guide your every day decisions in life.

I am not the best at this at the moment. I try though.

Well, you have to look between the lines on every single thing. Alex Jones has been banned from Facebook because they said that he was spreading hate rhetoric. But why they didn't banned this guy's account? Is it because they want to leave the real hate mongers on Facebook to help spread hatred? Facebook and the rest are there to spread the Globalist's propaganda.
I think that this guy is really a shill for the Globalist.
But you see how they uses Facebook to monitored someone's activities. They don't care about Alex Jones and his affiliates, because they knows that they are not a threat to society. They just don't want them to go around exposing skeletons in their closets..

Cracker Barrel barring anti-gay East TN pastor from holding religious event at restaurant

Facebook bans Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Louis Farrakhan over hate speech

To reiterate: U.S. Law----

View attachment 269286

All gay marriage is federally invalid.
In the Bible. Marriage means merging together as one, by being devoted to one another, and which the practice of marriage derived from. But there are two types that it mentions in the Bible. One of the natural origin. And the other is of the spirit. But in the natural marriage. Anytime a person have sex with the other, that the two has become one, married. Even if the other was a prostitute. That is why God let them have many wives in those days. Because of their weaknesses. But the spiritual marriage is? Like how God had married the church (congregation). In God eyes. He only sees the spiritual nature of a being. He don't see their race or their gender. But marriage of the natural should only be between a man and woman. When sin entered into us. It has disrupted everything. But God gave the Hebrews laws to follow, so that they will not lose touch of how the way it were in the beginning. The way that we were designed to be. But the devil wants to erase all of our history from our hearts. So that we will not know what God is expecting from us. Our goal it is to be able to keep all of the laws, without breaking a single one. But Jesus was the only one that had fulfilled them all. And it says, that if you break just of of these laws, that you has broken them all. And by breaking just one. That it means that person should be cast out from God's presence, like Adam and Eve. They only had broken one law.

1 Corinthians 6:16
Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Revelation 19:7
Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

Matthew 19:8
Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

Isaiah 1:26
I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.”

Romans 7:7
[ The Law and Sin ] What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

If Cracker Barrel thinks this is a great marketing idea to denounce their Normative Customers and this will attract new, homosexual customers, that's their own affair.

Maybe they can introduce new gay cocktails, play YMCA on a continuous loop on the music system, and hire trannes as servers.
Perhaps they just dont want hate preachers in their premises ?

I'm sure there are a lot of things they may not want.

But its not a smart idea to quiz your customers on their political ideology before you serve them. My grandfather used to own a small store back in the day- he served both communists and capitalists, black and white. The idea for successful merchants isn't to demand ideological purity from their customer base.

I've never been to a cracker barrel, but now that I know their policy I know I'm not welcome as I don't support Homosexual Marriage.
They planned to hold a hate meeting. They were not regular customers.

It is only hate if you hate what they are meeting about. And does CB have a publicly posted rule that only regular customers there can meet? Lastly, I know you live in shoddy England, but here in America, we are supposed to have this:

View attachment 269285
Funny how the Left uses that every chance they can to beat others over their heads to protect THEIR interests, then deny it for others.
You have a strange definition of hate. They call for the execution of certain people.People who are blameless.I grant you there is a measure of craziness there but it is still offensive.
And then they want to assemble in a public place where decent people are eating. That is not on.
I dont really see the connection with the bakers.

I don't know if this idiot is out there publicly announcing to others his idea of executing gays or what, or how a restaurant like Cracker would even know, but last I heard, at this point, it is just all talk, and he hasn't actually killed anyone. Everyone hates something. But hate is a human emotion, its an idea, and as far as I know, you can't prosecute or convict someone for a mere thought, though I know some want to and have tried.

For all I know, this guy might have very rational, intelligent, moral, or well-reasoned motives for his views. He may or may not ever actually act on them. When we get to the point that you can't even go out and sit at a table with friends (in a private room?) and talk about whatever you choose to discuss while dining without the restaurant's involvement and approval beyond just serving you the damned food, I fear we are all going to a very dangerous place to be far worse than some loon's ideas on eugenics.

• LGBT Alliance

Part of their values.

So you think just let it spread and let the chips fall where they may.
The behavior you defend is responsible for the spread.

No duh. Everyone has sinned and done wrong...and will continue to sin because of our carnal nature, but we can take care not to do sin as well...if you rely on the Bible and God to guide your every day decisions in life.

I am not the best at this at the moment. I try though.

Of course, but what I am talking about isn't about God as your guide. I am talking about the hypocrisy of many preachers and churches.

Forum List

Back