Nword murders 3 year old, wounds his mother and found incompetent to stand trial. We need mandatory death penalty.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So this nword stabs a little 3 year old boy sitting in a grocery cart to death and wounds the mother and the judge says she can't stand trial and will be hospitalized.

We need the death penalty back.

If you go out and knowingly, intentionally and willingly murder someone else you should be executed within 72 hours. No death row, no nuthouse, no appeals court, just humanely and quickly executed. Not left up to the state either, it's a federal standing.

Do that a couple years and you'll see this kind of thing slow waaaayyy down.

That poor little boy looks so nice and innocent. His mother must be going crazy.

Of course, another black killing whites. Haitians are already in on that game in Springfield, having killed at least two white people already.

This thread begins with racism.

The reported story is tragic enough. Did the very first word have to be racist?

Of course, another black killing whites. Haitians are already in on that game in Springfield, having killed at least two white people already.
The Haitians come from a far darker and primitive place so I'm not ready to blame it on their race. But ask me again in a year or two and I may have changed my opinion.

Forum List

Back