Just another shrug of the shoulders.

Pretty sure there are plenty of medical degrees advising him from the NIH, CDC and FDA.

RFK is pumping pseudoscience and getting kids hurt by telling their parents not to vaccinate them with old vaccines that we know are safe and effective.
How do you know Kenedy didn't do the same? But how does it feel having the Trump juice flowing through your body..

How do you know Kenedy didn't do the same? But how does it feel having the Trump juice flowing through your body..
He might, but fringe conspiracy theory promoting doctors don’t deserve much attention or respect either.

These guys always fail when it comes to the science.

Trolling half the country doesn’t seem very presidential. Someone so emotionally unstable to seek that kind of attention is hardly the person we want in office.
Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the MSM has been trolling Trump since day-1. Watch this video and tell me who is trolling who:

Here is another "summary" of sorts:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH. After all of that failed, they tried to assassinate Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. The Left sees the writing on the wall…

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the MSM has been trolling Trump since day-1. Watch this video and tell me who is trolling who:

Here is another "summary" of sorts:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH. After all of that failed, they tried to assassinate Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. The Left sees the writing on the wall…

Maybe I hold the president to a higher standard than “the media”. A president shouldn’t be a troll. That’s bad for the country.

Your post has a lot of unhinged crazy crap in it. I guess that’s why you don’t care about Trump palling around with unhinged crazy people like Loomer.

The election wasn’t stolen, silly. There’s no such thing as the “expected” number of votes. There’s no “Biden crimes” being covered up. We aren’t on the verge of fascism because of Dems.

Last edited:
I know they are experimental and it messes with your DNA. So no I'm not taking it no matter what.
They don't mess with DNA. They're RNA vaccines. That's not how cellular metabolism works.

RFK is also opposed to other non-experimental vaccines responsible for reducing the burden of disease in this country. Because he's a weirdo who doesn't understand science.

They don't mess with DNA. They're RNA vaccines. That's not how cellular metabolism works.

RFK is also opposed to other non-experimental vaccines responsible for reducing the burden of disease in this country. Because he's a weirdo who doesn't understand science.
It alters your DNA.

RFK endorsed Trump because of how the democrats gave the primary to Biden
He endorsed trump because he was told he'd get a position in a trump admin. And because he shares something in common with Don. They are both conspiracy theorists.

The guy who was arrested voted for trump.........then realized his mistake.
He was radicalized by ActBlue, donating 19 times to to organization and has a harris l/xiden sticker on his car

Clearly ActBlue is a terrorist organization. This is now the second donor to try and murder trump

Because RNA can't alter DNA by itself.
It goes in and reprograms your body to fight what it's programed to do. One of the guys that came up with Rna said it wasn't ready to be used yet. He said he wouldn't advise anyone to get it yet. I hope you enjoy the experiment that was put in your body.

Forum List

Back