Democrat Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson Defends Trump’s Accurate Claims on ‘Haitians Eating Pets’

What Trump said was irrelevant. When Springfield, Ohio starts feeling the brunt of a 25% increase of their population due to the influx of Haitians, they'll gravitate toward Trump.

They already do, they voted for Trump by more than 60%

I'm an independent voter and get my information from non-partsan sources. You should do the same.
Good luck convincing you being independent using non-partisan sources.

I'm physically fit, very intelligent and also a chick magnet. I'm an equal opportunity guy when it comes to banging liberal or conservative women. The fact is that conservative women are way hotter than liberal women.

59,000 is a small town. If the migrants were eating the dogs and cats in Springfield, I suspect the elected city official in that Red County that voted for Trump last time, would have been glad to back trump up on his claim, but no. They say, it is not happening.

Is 15,000 a lot to absorb in 4 years of any minority influx? Absolutely, and it is a conversation that should be had, not just by that town, but that state. But, it is not a conversation that will be had and taken seriously, if the main thrust of the demented old guy running for President is pushing lies about people eating neighbors dogs and cats, like some mad man waving his arms on a street corner, seeing who will listen, as people will not listen to that crap seriously, as just a damn lie. Did he mention the 12% increase in crime? No. Did he mention overcrowding in schools? No. He wanted to repeat nut ball, not supported accounts of Haitian immigrants eating the dogs and cats in Springfield, Ohio. Serious problems call for serious solutions by serious people, not crazed bomb throwers (which he apparently inspired (if you have been reading accounts of bomb threats since his little tirade) and Trump is simply not a serious person. His crazed crap is the past of his party and it is time to adjust his ass, out of the picture, since he is impossible to take seriously, by serious people, as he does not have a clue of the real concerns faced by cities, he mistakenly speaks of, like a mad man on National television.
That town was losing people. It's ecomony was dying. Those haitians moved there legally, got jobs and have improved the ecomony of that city.

Well, maybe not, but not very effective at convincing trump won the debate, using your non-partisan sources.:auiqs.jpg:
Trump answered questions while Kamala deflected but the mods never fact checked her. Only the low IQ crowd thinks Kamala won that debate.

Even crazy Marianne recognizes the dangers of Haitians around innocent defenseless lovable pets and livestock.

On X, Williamson said:

She is right about the Democrat party being elitists with a "holier than thou" attitude. This doesn't play well with anyone.

A Cat 🐈‍⬛ In Every POT …..Kamala Harris

HUNGRY AMERICANS, are HUNTING & FISHING & gathering what they can
WITH OUT LICENCES OR PERMITS OR FOLLOWING QUOTAS.
SAD IF HAITIANS ARE EATING CATS,
BUT why put all blame on illegal's or immigrant's?
Where is the conversation on fixing the HUNGER problem in America?

And just WHO is Rob RUE....

Rue is a unisex name of Hebrew origin - Google....

Same shit. Left Wing Zionist Fascist Liar and Traitor supporting Kamala, just like Cheney...

Forum List

Back