Democrat Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan Stands Down National Anthem, No Hand on Heart

I am wary of any candidate with three or less American flag pins on the lapel.

Our Presidential candidates have take open displays of patriotism to become a political statement....I am more patriotic than you

Presidents never used to wear flag pins. Now they are criticized if they get caught without one
Trump dry humps the flag to show he loves it

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

I don't place my hand on my heart. I spent too much time in uniform to do that.
I either salute or I stand at parade rest.
I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Why you don't do it is more important.
Obama didn't it because he hates America.
I don't do it because I always saluted the flag because I served in uniform.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.
Obama traded 5 terrorist generals for a traitor.
Obama put in place ROEs that handcuff our troops and puts their lives at risk.
Obama gave billions to our enemies, including Iran.
Obama armed and funded ISIS.
Obama cut back on weapons development.
Obama pussified our military to the point that leaders can't upset their troops without risking their careers.
These are all issues that cannot be denied.

All of that is horseshit, with that said Pres Obama has been gone for almost 3yrs when are you going to start dealing with the fuck ups of the man who is actually in office 2day.

The items listed were all facts.
Maybe you dont like those facts
That doesn't make them, not facts.

No they are right wing talking points.
Like Bernie said?

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It is however asked that all hats be removed, right?
I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.
Did not Michelle say she was ashamed of America? How much of that translates to her spouse? What a mess!
No Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America. Did Trump teach all of you to lie or have you all been liars for life and that was what attracted you to orange Jesus in the first place? Show us the video of her saying she was ashamed of America or go sit in the corner with lying mudwhistle who I sent there a few hours ago.
Don't over react asshat-I set a trap and you fell in-I ASKED-all you had to say was she was finally proud of America-stop accusing Trump of crap YOU pull-namely lying and false accusations. And I'm sure mudwhistle did not go to any corner-but you might want to.
Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America and neither did her husband. End of story, Liar! Your large font changes nothing and impresses nobody.

Did not Michelle say she was ashamed of America? How much of that translates to her spouse? What a mess!
No Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America. Did Trump teach all of you to lie or have you all been liars for life and that was what attracted you to orange Jesus in the first place? Show us the video of her saying she was ashamed of America or go sit in the corner with lying mudwhistle who I sent there a few hours ago.
Don't over react asshat-I set a trap and you fell in-I ASKED-all you had to say was she was finally proud of America-stop accusing Trump of crap YOU pull-namely lying and false accusations. And I'm sure mudwhistle did not go to any corner-but you might want to.
Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America and neither did her husband. End of story, Liar! Your large font changes nothing and impresses nobody.
Reread it genius-she said she was FINALLY PROUD Guess I need even bigger print for you to understand.

This is a media generated nothing burger.
Hand over heart for the anthem is optional.
Hand over heart is customary for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Obama pussified our military to the point that leaders can't upset their troops without risking their careers.

All of that is horseshit, with that said Pres Obama has been gone for almost 3yrs when are you going to start dealing with the fuck ups of the man who is actually in office 2day.

They were facts, first.

Michelle said the Trump inauguration didn't represent America. Perhaps she felt that too many deplorables (White People) attended it.

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It is however asked that all hats be removed, right?
And hold your junk.

anthem.jpg

It's a black thing.

Michelle said the Trump inauguration didn't represent America. Perhaps she felt that too many deplorables (White People) attended it.
She was right. The small crowd at his inauguration was nearly all white. That doesn`t represent America.

She was right. The small crowd at his inauguration was nearly all white. That doesn`t represent America.
Nope.
She wanted the crowd to be mostly black.
Blacks are only 13% of the population.

They are pandering to those that are Anti-American.

Democrat presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) stood with his hands locked in front of him while the other nine candidates on stage put their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem at the opening of the second Democrat debate in Detroit on Tuesday.

After the ten candidates were introduced at the start of the debate — in addition to Ryan, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, John Delaney, Amy Klobuchar, Steve Bullock, Marianne Williamson, and John Hickenlooper — the colors were presented and a local choir performed the National Anthem.
Dem Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan: No Hand over Heart for National Anthem

Do you need a fainting couch, snowflake?

As I have been telling you, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback," she said. Almost immediately, Cindy McCain told reporters, "I have and always will be proud of my country." From Newsweek. Open your ears and your mind.

In her opinion only-Americans represent America-not colors-if others were too sad to attend, that's ok.

Nope.
She is yesterday's news.

Really? This is an issue? He didn't put his hand over his heart? There are real issues on could disagree over, putting your hand over your heart during the National Anthem is perfectly fine.

Nope.

Thank you Planned Parenthood.

Nope.
Michelle is going to have to get used to being in a room full of white people and not look for the only black face in the place..... so she can walk her black ass over there and feel comfortable.
I've been in a church filled with blacks and was the only white person there. I felt at home. Course every one of them was my niece and nephews.

Last edited:

They were facts, first.

The only fact is that they are republican talking points.

They were facts, first.

The only fact is that they are republican talking points.

Do y'all not get news in da hood?

Forum List

Back