Democrat Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan Stands Down National Anthem, No Hand on Heart

All of that is horseshit, with that said Pres Obama has been gone for almost 3yrs when are you going to start dealing with the fuck ups of the man who is actually in office 2day.

The items listed were all facts.
Maybe you dont like those facts
That doesn't make them, not facts.

No they are right wing talking points.

They were facts, first.

The only fact is that they are republican talking points.

Do y'all not get news in da hood?

Probably as much as you do in the trailer park.

No Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America. Did Trump teach all of you to lie or have you all been liars for life and that was what attracted you to orange Jesus in the first place? Show us the video of her saying she was ashamed of America or go sit in the corner with lying mudwhistle who I sent there a few hours ago.
Don't over react asshat-I set a trap and you fell in-I ASKED-all you had to say was she was finally proud of America-stop accusing Trump of crap YOU pull-namely lying and false accusations. And I'm sure mudwhistle did not go to any corner-but you might want to.
Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America and neither did her husband. End of story, Liar! Your large font changes nothing and impresses nobody.
Michelle said the Trump inauguration didn't represent America. Perhaps she felt that too many deplorables (White People) attended it.
She was right. The small crowd at his inauguration was nearly all white. That doesn`t represent America.
Nope.
She wanted the crowd to be mostly black.
Blacks are only 13% of the population.

Actually she wanted more than just the Klan there.

Kneeling? Not acceptable. Standing? Acceptable. Hand over heart? Optional. I have never put my hand over my heart during the anthem. I've stood and sung. Good nuff. I don't see an issue here. Nothing burger.

Democrat Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan Stands Down National Anthem, No Hand on Heart
I shudder to think of your angst if your pearls and fainting couch weren't handy.

Don't over react asshat-I set a trap and you fell in-I ASKED-all you had to say was she was finally proud of America-stop accusing Trump of crap YOU pull-namely lying and false accusations. And I'm sure mudwhistle did not go to any corner-but you might want to.
Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America and neither did her husband. End of story, Liar! Your large font changes nothing and impresses nobody.
Michelle said the Trump inauguration didn't represent America. Perhaps she felt that too many deplorables (White People) attended it.
She was right. The small crowd at his inauguration was nearly all white. That doesn`t represent America.
Nope.

Who cares what she wants?

Nope.

Who cares what she wants?

Mudwhistle.

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It is however asked that all hats be removed, right?
I don't place my hand on my heart. I spent too much time in uniform to do that.
I either salute or I stand at parade rest.
I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Why you don't do it is more important.
Obama didn't it because he hates America.
I don't do it because I always saluted the flag because I served in uniform.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.

Obama hated America, as constituted, because Obama said so.
Your proof that Obama said he hates America is where? Show us something or admit you`re a liar.
Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till he became president. Wonder what she is teaching her children.

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It is however asked that all hats be removed, right?
I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.

Your proof that Obama said he hates America is where? Show us something or admit you`re a liar.
Obama's wife was never proud to be an American till he became president. Wonder what she is teaching her children.

Probably teaching them to judge folks by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. What are you teaching your kids?

Probably teaching them to judge folks by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Prolly not

Probably teaching them to judge folks by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. What are you teaching your kids?
Lol, Kong's message is wasted on liberals. Look at today's black youth, it's all about me. I taught my kid to treat everyone the same. Until you figure out their intentions or what kind of person they really are.

Lol, Kong's message is wasted on liberals. Look at today's black youth, it's all about me. I taught my kid to treat everyone the same. Until you figure out their intentions or what kind of person they really are.

So are you saying it's different than today's white youth.

So are you saying it's different than today's white youth.
All races are guilty of it.

Forum List

Back