Democrat Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan Stands Down National Anthem, No Hand on Heart

I bet if they knew the anthem was going to play many would hav kneeled... their brains didn’t know how to react lol

They are pandering to those that are Anti-American.

Democrat presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) stood with his hands locked in front of him while the other nine candidates on stage put their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem at the opening of the second Democrat debate in Detroit on Tuesday.

After the ten candidates were introduced at the start of the debate — in addition to Ryan, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, John Delaney, Amy Klobuchar, Steve Bullock, Marianne Williamson, and John Hickenlooper — the colors were presented and a local choir performed the National Anthem.
Dem Candidate Rep. Tim Ryan: No Hand over Heart for National Anthem

Smart move on the part of Rep. Ryan who is in the rear of the pack.

The Anti-American wing of the part led by Colin Kaepernick is going to be appreciative. This move will cause him to pass a lot of his opponents

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It is however asked that all hats be removed, right?
I don't place my hand on my heart. I spent too much time in uniform to do that.
I either salute or I stand at parade rest.
I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Why you don't do it is more important.
Obama didn't it because he hates America.
I don't do it because I always saluted the flag because I served in uniform.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.
Did not Michelle say she was ashamed of America? How much of that translates to her spouse? What a mess!

Back during the 2008 Dem debate, they said the pledge of allegiance. Only B. Hussein O dissed it. Instead of his hand on his heart, he grabbed his crotch in the tradition of Michael Jackson.

He served him well

Right me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that placing your hand over your heart has to be done with the anthem is being put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think you should be forced to place your hand on your heart if you don't want to.
Obama hates America because some loser on the internet said so? I`ll bet you`re one of those disgraced vets who voted for a man who spits on our POWs and Gold Star families. That GOP supposed love of our military died on that November day in 2016. You can`t walk that one back.
Obama traded 5 terrorist generals for a traitor.
Obama put in place ROEs that handcuff our troops and puts their lives at risk.
Obama gave billions to our enemies, including Iran.
Obama armed and funded ISIS.
Obama cut back on weapons development.
Obama pussified our military to the point that leaders can't upset their troops without risking their careers.
These are all issues that cannot be denied.

All of that is horseshit, with that said Pres Obama has been gone for almost 3yrs when are you going to start dealing with the fuck ups of the man who is actually in office 2day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Obama pussified our military to the point that leaders can't upset their troops without risking their careers.

All of that is horseshit, with that said Pres Obama has been gone for almost 3yrs when are you going to start dealing with the fuck ups of the man who is actually in office 2day.

The items listed were all facts.
Maybe you dont like those facts
That doesn't make them, not facts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did not Michelle say she was ashamed of America? How much of that translates to her spouse? What a mess!
You confuse her with Trump who said America was not Great

I don't place my hand over my heart either. Now if he left his hat on or had hands in pocket I'd take note.

Ted Cruz: Napoleon or reaching for a gun?.​

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You confuse her with Trump who said America was not Great
Trump never said he was ashamed-only those that came before him should be.

Democrat presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) stood with his hands locked in front of him while the other nine candidates on stage put their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem at the opening of the second Democrat debate in Detroit on Tuesday.

After the ten candidates were introduced at the start of the debate — in addition to Ryan, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, John Delaney, Amy Klobuchar, Steve Bullock, Marianne Williamson, and John Hickenlooper — the colors were presented and a local choir performed the National Anthem.
You know....it's a little known fact that people don't have to put their hand over their heard during the Nat'l Anthem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Dude, I doubt that you have a single member of Congress or President since Reagan that loved and treated the military better than President Trump.
Seek medical help.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Now that's some funny stuff right there!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America. Did Trump teach all of you to lie or have you all been liars for life and that was what attracted you to orange Jesus in the first place? Show us the video of her saying she was ashamed of America or go sit in the corner with lying mudwhistle who I sent there a few hours ago.

You know....it's a little known fact that people don't have to put their hand over their heard during the Nat'l Anthem.
Respect can be shown in many forms-ironically, some religions require kneeling as a form of respect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No Michelle did NOT say she was ashamed of America. Did Trump teach all of you to lie or have you all been liars for life and that was what attracted you to orange Jesus in the first place? Show us the video of her saying she was ashamed of America or go sit in the corner with lying mudwhistle who I sent there a few hours ago.
Don't over react asshat-I set a trap and you fell in-I ASKED-all you had to say was she was finally proud of America-stop accusing Trump of crap YOU pull-namely lying and false accusations. And I'm sure mudwhistle did not go to any corner-but you might want to.

Obama hated America, as constituted, because Obama said so.
Your proof that Obama said he hates America is where? Show us something or admit you`re a liar.

Unless you were in a coma - 2009 to 2016-
You already know.

Candidate Trump won because the bulk of the country was starving for a return to - Love of Country.
Candidate Trump won with 3 million less votes. Is spitting on POWS and Gold Star families a show of Love for your country?
Trump never spit on a POW or a GOLD STAR family.
John McCain was helping arm ISIS. He was a backstabbing SOB that stopped the repeal of Obamacare. All Trump said was he admires winners who haven't been captured. McCain is the one that spit on Trump. He made a point of being critical of Trump way back when he first started running for office. Trump also has issues with traitors.
And the DemoRats featured a Gold Star family at the DemoRat convention that were open borders advocates. All Trump said was that he noticed Khan's wife had nothing to say. As if she had no right to speak. Khan started the fight, not Trump. Pointing out the obvious seems to be racism these days.

I am wary of any candidate with three or less American flag pins on the lapel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The items listed were all facts.
Maybe you dont like those facts
That doesn't make them, not facts.

No they are right wing talking points.

Forum List

Back