Mexicans in LA, Somalis in Minneapolis, Haitians in Springfield…Placed by politicians in swing states. Are they improving the communities they inhabit

1726325263507.png

his stories about where he lives depends on the topic he is discussing
he has been here bitching about the same shit for 8 years now and just in this thread i find out he has supposedly spent so much time in Mexico that he speaks Spanish fluently.....lol the guy is the rights version of bobo.....lots of stories....

your story about Mexico gave you away....all those threads in the past and not one fucking time did you ever mention your "closeness" with those you cant stand.....not once.....im starting to think you dont even live in S.Cal.....
Boy oh boy….you are in way over your head today. Exposing you as a lying fool is way too easy.
I think you’re the phony.
IMG_2678.jpeg

he has been here bitching about the same shit for 8 years now and just in this thread i find out he has supposedly spent so much time in Mexico that he speaks Spanish fluently.....lol the guy is the rights version of bobo.....lots of stories....

The guy changes his story to match the discussion.

He claimed he lived in SoCal, then one day he talked about voting in Az.

He is the same guy that claimed to be on vacation with his family in Belize while posting on here.

The guy changes his story to match the discussion.

He claimed he lived in SoCal, then one day he talked about voting in Az.

He is the same guy that claimed to be on vacation with his family in Belize while posting on here.
Again…SAD
People living shitty lives always convince themselves that everybody else lives shitty as well.
Such is self-manipulation at its finest.

Boy oh boy….you are in way over your head today. Exposing you as a lying fool is way too easy.
I think you’re the phony.
View attachment 1011797
lol so you put that in 3 months after you joined and have NEVER mentioned it again,at least in our conversations.....and as many times as you have been called on your hating of dark skinned people over the years here...you think you would have mentioned that......sorry loser sounds to made up....did someone back then call you a racist and you had to hit the go to story?...

OR….are they improving votership for Democrats?
And why are these refugees being placed / kept together in large swaths? If DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH why wouldn’t we want to break these groups up and spread them around to allow them and others to experience the beauty of diversity?
It's all part of the Democrat Diversity Program. Bringing the 3rd world to your door. There are no "border states" anymore wrt illegal immigrants. Every state is now a "border state".

Again…SAD
People living shitty lives always convince themselves that everybody else lives shitty as well.
Such is self-manipulation at its finest.
you can be anything you want on the internet.....including a guy who claims he aint a racist and hates no one for their skin color but yet refers to darker people as "cockroaches" in many of his posts....

lol so you put that in 3 months after you joined and have NEVER mentioned it again,at least in our conversations.....and as many times as you have been called on your hating of dark skinned people over the years here...you think you would have mentioned that......sorry loser sounds to made up....did someone back then call you a racist and you had to hit the go to story?...
I’ve mentioned it many times here…but I try not to waste a bunch of time reasoning with unreasonable minds…or convincing anybody of anything. I have fun exposing peoples ignorance…I do so by sharing those scary facts and data that hurt your feelings….the facts and data that make you scream “RACIST”!!

you can be anything you want on the internet.....including a guy who claims he aint a racist and hates no one for their skin color but yet refers to darker people as "cockroaches" in many of his posts....
All good real core Americans HATE illegals…Illegals are human cockroaches.

I’ve mentioned it many times here…but I try not to waste a bunch of time reasoning with unreasonable minds…or convincing anybody of anything. I have fun exposing peoples ignorance…I do so by sharing those scary facts and data that hurt your feelings….the facts and data that make you scream “RACIST”!!
yea sure you have....dont forget dumbass i have been in many of your threads,,,,i know better....that story was great though.....speaks fluent Spanish...lol...

Forum List

Back