NY Teens Attack 67 Year Old with Hammer

Am I supposed to feel charitable towards young gangsters that outnumber and attack some old coot on the bus?
One of them with a hammer? Never ever will that happen.

Once more the joys of public transit are on display.
I don’t like what they did either but what sentence would you hand down?

They may look old enough but they are not. They didn’t do that much to the guy. They are redeemable. Not some kids you need to use to “send a message”.

But they have to walk the straight and narrow from here on out.

You were young once remember?

No decent adult ever attacked an old man as a kid. If there are then they are such a small percent of isn't worth considering not punishing them harshly.

Kids steal beer, they smoke weed they bought from a highschool dropout behind the convience store, steal dad's car, they get in fights with other kids, maybe get arrested from stealing shit from a gas station. That's the kind of shit kids get up to, attacking an old person isn't "normal" in any sense of the word. And the severity of the damage doesn't somehow make it better or less worrisome.

The police are to be feared, and so is the judge that hands out the sentencing. They aren't anymore.

They’re just kids. They need to be scared straight.
They are not.

They are a wild pack of animals. This is one reason why we need conceal carry.

I'm 61, I can guarantee you that if they tried that with Me, they'd all have 9mm holes in them.

When I was young, it would NEVER have crossed My mind to attack an old person. Ever.

That, and making excuses for age, places all parties concerned in the category of "Pieces of shit".

No decent adult ever attacked an old man as a kid. If there are then they are such a small percent of isn't worth considering not punishing them harshly.

Kids steal beer, they smoke weed they bought from a highschool dropout behind the convience store, steal dad's car, they get in fights with other kids, maybe get arrested from stealing shit from a gas station. That's the kind of shit kids get up to, attacking an old person isn't "normal" in any sense of the word. And the severity of the damage doesn't somehow make it better or less worrisome.

The police are to be feared, and so is the judge that hands out the sentencing. They aren't anymore.
I feared prison and my parents.

They are not.

They are a wild pack of animals. This is one reason why we need conceal carry.

I'm 61, I can guarantee you that if they tried that with Me, they'd all have 9mm holes in them.

When I was young, it would NEVER have crossed My mind to attack an old person. Ever.

That, and making excuses for age, places all parties concerned in the category of "Pieces of shit".
I agree. I would have never crossed this line either. But still I think you guys are over reacting

Not all old men are nice. What was he saying to them? I am not making excuses for their behavior I’m just saying some people are assholes. Maybe he got what he deserved?

Forum List

Back