NY Times : Benedict furious he lost control of Russian probe

a31.jpg

There isn't going to be any happy endings in Trump land whether he is impeached, or voted out. The Trumps must be made an example of to put a chill in the billionaire class and outside influences on the democratic process.

And Scneiderman putting that kind of pressure on don the con will make some billionaires very nervous.

No argument from me......None at all....

The Constitutional question, however, remains....Can a sitting president be ever prosecuted while in office?

Our history (and Constitution) has no clear answer to that question and, thanks to Trump's fuck ups,maybe we will finally address this "loophole" in our legal system.

The Russian influence is what put it over the top. The oligarchs here and there put the putrid stench in it, the American people can no longer stand to smell.

Show us on the doll where the Russian Oligarch touched you to make you flip your vote

"Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!" - President Trump

New slightly different version, same nothingburger.

10594382.gif
The same people who call it a nothing burger want Mueller to be fired.
There is nothing fake about Trump's anger.

Who wants Muller to be fired? His waddling is distracting everyone from the real work Trump and the Republicans are doing and need to do.

Rather than draining the swamp, Benedict Donald has created an open sewer system. Now the smell is beginning to nauseate 75% of the country.

It is becoming painfully obvious that the country elected a 70 year old man, with the mind and temperament of a 7 year old. And I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think as each day passes it will get harder and harder for Benedict to get out of his self inflicted mess. The complicit republican party will suffer, perhaps, even more than Benedict Donald. Millennials know corruption when they see it. This regime shouts corruption.

Benedict adds to Mueller'obstruction of justice evidence on a daily basis. The idiot is so simple and Self Righteous, he doesn't even try to cover his steps.

He won't listen to his lawyers and advisors. At least Putin covers up evidence when he murders opponents and journalists. Benedict, evidently is not smart enough to even try to conceal his crimes.

I really do not understand how much more evidence anyone needs to prove obstruction of justice. Mueller should have more than enough to prove both obstruction of justice and abuse of power.

Again, what crimes?

New slightly different version, same nothingburger.

10594382.gif
The same people who call it a nothing burger want Mueller to be fired.
There is nothing fake about Trump's anger.

Who wants Muller to be fired? His waddling is distracting everyone from the real work Trump and the Republicans are doing and need to do.
bingo!!!! US RWers, love this dog an pony show.........you lefties are distracted by this, so when Trump crushes another left sacred cow, we no longer have those dipshit protestors....

Rather than draining the swamp, Benedict Donald has created an open sewer system. Now the smell is beginning to nauseate 75% of the country.

It is becoming painfully obvious that the country elected a 70 year old man, with the mind and temperament of a 7 year old. And I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think as each day passes it will get harder and harder for Benedict to get out of his self inflicted mess. The complicit republican party will suffer, perhaps, even more than Benedict Donald. Millennials know corruption when they see it. This regime shouts corruption.
lakhota is that you?

"Most succinctly, no one expected Trump to survive Mueller. Whatever the substance of the Russia "collusion," Trump, in the estimation of his senior staff, did not have the discipline to navigate a tough investigation, nor the credibility to attract the caliber of lawyers he would need to help him. (At least nine major law firms had turned down an invitation to represent the president.)

There was more: Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he'd repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions — he just couldn't stop saying something."

Forum List

Back