NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man

Just for anybody who's confused, it looks like my topic was merged with this one since I didn't know that it already existed.

She hangs out with the same crowd as IM2. It's never them right, sell the victim card you can make excuses for all your losses.

View attachment 579006
Interesting. She’s only in office because she’s not a white man.
Related:
House Democrat slams Kamala Harris on border: ‘Doesn’t look like she’s very interested in this.’
Her media coverage would be better if she wasn't a blithering idiot.

Nobody cares about vice presidents. All they do is go to funerals so the president doesn't have to.

Name the last 5 vice presidents.

The only reason you trump supporters care is because Kamala Harris is female and black.
They see her as a real threat. She's not dumb and they couldn't tolerate another black as president. But they will.

View attachment 579006
Interesting. She’s only in office because she’s not a white man.
Related:
House Democrat slams Kamala Harris on border: ‘Doesn’t look like she’s very interested in this.’

Dick Cheney was a white guy, and got literally crucified by the media. Ditto with Mike Pence, who they hated for his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule, where he declined to have sexual relations with broads he isn't married to.

Ah yes, the racism comes pouring forth.

There are probably 15 million black women in this country. Apparently, you don't think any of them are qualified.

Accidental honesty.
Ah yes, the race card when you can’t debate. I think many Black women are qualified to be VP…. She is not one of them..

Forum List

Back