NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man

View attachment 579006
Interesting. She’s only in office because she’s not a white man.
Related:
House Democrat slams Kamala Harris on border: ‘Doesn’t look like she’s very interested in this.’
her family had slaves. that makes her white

Nixon, LBJ, Humphrey, Agnew, Ford, Rockefeller (I think), Bush I, Quayle, Gore, Cheney, Biden, Pence, Harris. I don't remember any before the Eisenhower administration.
I bet you do ------------ Truman! He was Roosevelt's second VP, proving that a prez CAN switch out.

Wow….what an arrogant witch. She’s only in that position because she is NOT a white man!
Ah yes, the racism comes pouring forth.

There are probably 15 million black women in this country. Apparently, you don't think any of them are qualified.

Accidental honesty.

Ah yes, the racism comes pouring forth.

There are probably 15 million black women in this country. Apparently, you don't think any of them are qualified.

Accidental honesty.
Actually, you leftists don’t think she’s qualified. You sent her packing first with less than 2%.
From that you are convinced republicans are racist.
Morons all.

No. If she were smart, capable, had some likeable personality, charisma, did a single thing at her job that was actually noteworthy, acted like a genuine real person.....and pretty much just anything expect a stupid, arrogant, lazy, self righteous twat more people might be interested in her.

I hope that her actual expression was grammatically correct (...if she WERE a white man...).

She had every opportunity to make a splash. She was ASKED to manage the border situation. What would it have taken for her to...I don't know...GO TO THE FUCKING BORDER and show her face?

She is a person like HRC before her who is simply a repulsive human specimen. And the reason why she is getting significant scrutiny is because POTUS figuratively has one foot in the grave. None of the previous recent VP's were in a comparable situation.

Nobody cares about vice presidents. All they do is go to funerals so the president doesn't have to.

Name the last 5 vice presidents.

The only reason you trump supporters care is because Kamala Harris is female and black.

I am not now, have never been, nor will I ever be a Trump supporter.

I always care about the VP because they are one breath away from being POTUS.

My issue with Kamala Harris isn't that she is female and Black, I could not care less about those things. My issue with her is that she is Kamala Harris. She is not a good person.

Kamala seems to think that if she were a white male she would not be getting negative press like she has been

1640320509312.png

I know, the press is picking on her only because she is black female

1640321824583.png

Screw it, the press hates her for the same reason everyone else does. That is why she was first out of the DNC Presidential race.

Kamala just sucks and it's time for her to put on her big girl pants for a change and deal with it.

Attachments

• 1640320573242.png
    1640320573242.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 1640320683016.png
    1640320683016.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Forum List

Back