NYC Adds 3700 to COVID-19 Death Stats Despite Never Being Tested For It

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Explain to me how that works exactly? First state and countries all over the world self destruct their economies based on models that are astronomically off kilter. Now you have states padding their numbers?

While these so-called excess deaths were not explicitly linked to the virus, they might not have happened had the outbreak not occurred, in part because it overwhelmed the normal health care system.

Might not is inconclusive and continues to paint a distorted picture of just how serious this pandemic is or is not.

Untitled.jpg

Its a money thing, and has to do with federal funding in the hospitals. If they can realistically say that the person croaked due to CV, they get extra money, and its easy to do with the disease codes they use in medical billing.

The hospitals are losing a lot of money with this virus, a lot of profitable elective procedures and surgeries have been cancelled and they aren't even getting as many CV patients as they were hoping to meet their bottom line.

I can understand what they are doing , even though I don't agree with it.

Can you post the article?

I'd rather not subscribe to read it.

No, posting the article is against the forum rules. It didn't ask me to subscribe. I guess it's random. I'm sure there are other articles discussing it.

No, posting the article is against the forum rules. It didn't ask me to subscribe. I guess it's random. I'm sure there are other articles discussing it.

Sorry, not subscribe. But it makes me create an account and all, which I'd rather not do. It shows the article for a second or two and then gives me this.

1586912740255.png

Oh well. Thanks anyway.

I think you're allowed to read only a few of their articles a month, then they require you to subscribe. I read it. I'm sure other, BETTER, news sources have reported on it

They are playing games in NY...all of those field hospital beds are empty....they have thousands of ventilators they are not using...the hospital ship that Trump sent them....empty...

I think you're allowed to read only a few of their articles a month, then they require you to subscribe. I read it. I'm sure other, BETTER, news sources have reported on it

Ah, gotcha.

Explain to me how that works exactly? First state and countries all over the world self destruct their economies based on models that are astronomically off kilter. Now you have states padding their numbers?

While these so-called excess deaths were not explicitly linked to the virus, they might not have happened had the outbreak not occurred, in part because it overwhelmed the normal health care system.

Might not is inconclusive and continues to paint a distorted picture of just how serious this pandemic is or is not.

View attachment 323593
I read your article. I have read elsewhere that the tests are being saved for the living. There are people brought to the ER already in extremis, who die. It's an almost unattended death. But coroners know what "shattered glass" pneumonia looks like. No one wins a prize for the most deaths.

Yet another "it's not that bad" thread.

Sorry, not subscribe. But it makes me create an account and all, which I'd rather not do. It shows the article for a second or two and then gives me this.

View attachment 323598

Oh well. Thanks anyway.
I guess I must have done that, though I usually don't. But they haven't started spamming me yet.

View attachment 323593

image.jpeg

View attachment 323593
Because the symptoms are easy to identify. It's not like other illnesses, in the exact way it attacks the lungs. It has a few other signatures, too, like redness around the eyes,the belabored breathing, etc.

View attachment 323593
More explanation:

hey are playing games in NY...all of those field hospital beds are empty
Another shameless lie. What is with you and this virus?

they have thousands of ventilators they are not using
And you would prefer a shortage? Wha??? Trump has really done a number on you.
the hospital ship that Trump sent them....empty...
...aaaand another lie. The doctors have called that ship a "joke", as they can't even make good use of it, due to the federal government, not the local government.

View attachment 323593
Because the symptoms are easy to identify. It's not like other illnesses, in the exact way it attacks the lungs. It has a few other signatures, too, like redness around the eyes,the belabored breathing, etc.

That's a load of shit , FFI. Without testing, its impossible to distinguish coronavirus from influenza or other pathogens that might be around post mortem, particularly considering the number of comorbidities that the corpses present with.

hey are playing games in NY...all of those field hospital beds are empty
Another shameless lie. What is with you and this virus?

they have thousands of ventilators they are not using
And you would prefer a shortage? Wha??? Trump has really done a number on you.
the hospital ship that Trump sent them....empty...
...aaaand another lie. The doctors have called that ship a "joke", as they can't even make good use of it, due to the federal government, not the local government.

You need to watch the news briefing from today...none of the hospital beds Trump sent them are being used and they now have thanks to Trump thousands of ventilators they aren't using....you need to find a new news source....don't tell me what some disgruntled Trump hating ass said about that ship...I've been on that very ship...the best cleanest hospital I've ever been in....and don't call me a liar when all you have is bullshit as your evidence...dummy....LMAO....

Forum List

Back