🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYPD Cops irate over proposed bill which would force them to adhere to Fourth Amendment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
NYPD Upset They May Have to Abide by U.S. Constitution Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Officers of the LAW........... angry they have to FOLLOW the law
You can't make this STUFF UP!

The bill, introduced today, forces police to obtain consent from citizens before they search them, a rule which was already pretty much established by the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures…”

Sooner or later the animals will OWN the fucking city!
I think police are too heavy handed and disrespectful of our rights. And I also believe that in many cases the police are protecting the criminals against honest citizens who are trying to defend themselves. The citizens can take care of the animals, if the police weren't there to stop them.

Yes the right to refuse a search is. But most Americans are stupid and don't know that. The reason the cops are against it is because they don't want them to know that.

These Amendments would be different if they knew the actions of negros today

Easy answer for the police....Fuck preventing crime, just take fucking reports!

?

Really. That is your response to the police needing to follow the law and respect rights rather than trash them.

Sooner or later the police will become those animals if our rights are not respected. The police are NOT allowed to search you without just cause or your consent - that is an established constitutional right.

?

Really. That is your response to the police needing to follow the law and respect rights rather than trash them.

Sooner or later the police will become those animals if our rights are not respected. The police are NOT allowed to search you without just cause or your consent - that is an established constitutional right.

Are you daft man? Not allowed to stop you and search you if you act suspiciously, or have someone describe a person that resembles you that robbed him, and they have to have a warrant, or your permission to search him.... and the police aren't supposed to worry that the guy stopped might have a weapon?

You must be one of the people that believe POLICE DELIBERATELY go out for 8 hour tours just to harass people! And show me a SCOTUS ruling where the police need a warrant or your permission to search them.... The SCOTUS has gone so far as to let police do warrantless searches!

Supreme Court hands police more power to conduct warrantless house searches RT USA

?

Are you daft man? Not allowed to stop you and search you if you act suspiciously, or have someone describe a person that resembles you that robbed him, and they have to have a warrant, or your permission to search him.... and the police aren't supposed to worry that the guy stopped might have a weapon?

You must be one of the people that believe POLICE DELIBERATELY go out for 8 hour tours just to harass people! And show me a SCOTUS ruling where the police need a warrant or your permission to search them.... The SCOTUS has gone so far as to let police do warrantless searches!

Supreme Court hands police more power to conduct warrantless house searches RT USA
No, I am not daft at all. What I am is a proponent of the constitution and freedom.

I have rights and those rights include the fourth amendment. I am sorry that you think the police - the ULTIMATE expression of government power - should be able to run roughshod over those rights just because they want to. I will never support such an assertion.

?

No, I am not daft at all. What I am is a proponent of the constitution and freedom.

I have rights and those rights include the fourth amendment. I am sorry that you think the police - the ULTIMATE expression of government power - should be able to run roughshod over those rights just because they want to. I will never support such an assertion.

So you will allow anarchy?....a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority:

?

So you will allow anarchy?....a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority:
Of course those are the only 2 options right. Anarchy or a police state.

Why don't you try again without asinine fallacies.

?

And you see a police state where?... Some cops are bad, most are not!

?

Irrelevant. I was pointing out the fallacy that not allowing cops to search citizens without a warrant or reasonable suspicion is not anarchy as you were alluding to in claiming that I was allowing it.

The police are there to protect our rights - that is quite literally impossible when they are given license to ignore them. Even that "pesky" fourth amendment.

Irrelevant. I was pointing out the fallacy that not allowing cops to search citizens without a warrant or reasonable suspicion is not anarchy as you were alluding to in claiming that I was allowing it.

The police are there to protect our rights - that is quite literally impossible when they are given license to ignore them. Even that "pesky" fourth amendment.

So you apparently think they just go around and SEARCH anyone they want to, with NO CAUSE?

Does Stop and Frisk and random checkpoints ring a bell?

Yes, stop and frisk has been cut back sharply in NYC basically because the police were stopping 7 times more blacks and Hispanics than whites.... now why would that be? One can only guess!

Random checkpoints were used by the NYPD mostly during holidays to prevent drunk driving, SINCE this OP is about the NYPD!

Forum List

Back