NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

Heres video of "Resisting Arrest" when the cops go hard on someone then charge them with a crime lol

Because cops kill Black males 63 times more often that White males.
How much more often do blacks resist arrest and assault cops than whites?

You tell everyone how often that happens since its your defense...except you cant because you dont know you're just using the "throw it against the wall and see" defense
White Cops Aren t Victimizing Black Youth RealClearPolitics

Young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than are young white males, Pro Publica said. But because more than two-thirds of police officers are white and blacks commit about half of violent crimes, it stands to reason most police shootings would involve a white cop and a black suspect.

Blacks also are more likely than whites, Hispanics or Asians to resist arrest, according to Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute.

Black cops have shot black suspects at essentially the same rate as white cops have, Prof. Klinger’s data indicate. No statistical evidence supports the charge that white cops routinely abuse black suspects

:rofl: Yeah except reality data lmao
reality data?

you mean anecdotal shit that you spout

Anecdotal shit from an entire race...that meets on Sundays to plan our next Anecdotal tale or police abuse

How much more often do blacks resist arrest and assault cops than whites?

You tell everyone how often that happens since its your defense...except you cant because you dont know you're just using the "throw it against the wall and see" defense

Young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than are young white males, Pro Publica said. But because more than two-thirds of police officers are white and blacks commit about half of violent crimes, it stands to reason most police shootings would involve a white cop and a black suspect.

Blacks also are more likely than whites, Hispanics or Asians to resist arrest, according to Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute.

Black cops have shot black suspects at essentially the same rate as white cops have, Prof. Klinger’s data indicate. No statistical evidence supports the charge that white cops routinely abuse black suspects

reality data?

Anecdotal shit from an entire race...that meets on Sundays to plan our next Anecdotal tale or police abuse
You would be better off in church

reality data?

Thats where it is...How'd you know?

reality data?

Send him to mine. We'll help him fly right.

Why did DeBlasio change his name from Warren Willhelm Jr.

I wonder what he was so ashamed of that he had to do that.

three times!!! I had no idea------he seems to suffer from an identity problem-----I wonder from whence came the "deblasio"- it is a name of some relative?

I've been to black American churches many times. They are less about a loving God than they are about meat markets and pulpits of hate.

Just look at you. :)

Why did DeBlasio change his name from Warren Willhelm Jr.

I wonder what he was so ashamed of that he had to do that.

three times!!! I had no idea------he seems to suffer from an identity problem-----I wonder from whence came the "deblasio"- it is a name of some relative?

He's a Communist. I'm telling you. De Blasio is a Communist. One day we'll here the truth on his background.

reality data?

I've been to black American churches many times. They are less about a loving God than they are about meat markets and pulpits of hate.

Using that "wants detector" again I see. LOL @ Meat Markets....Well we all can tell the last time you've been to any church was when they hung meat by the door

reality data?

Actually they have gone off the rails into the prosperity Gospel and that is why they no longer preach the Gospel. Not all. But most. I find the best churches are the tiny ones. I do not like crowds.
Works for me.:eusa_angel:

and you are still under the erroneous impression that cops shoot people simply because they are black.
SEE IT: NYPD plainclothes officer delivers body blows to youth as he's being cuffed, gets suspended pending investigation
The video, taken on Monday, shows Officer John McDevitt — an anti-crime cop from the 7th Precinct — running up and punching an assault suspect after the teen was handcuffed against a car and surrounded by three uniformed officers on East Broadway near Clinton St., officials said. (WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)

The plainclothes NYPD cop caught on video repeatedly punching a teenage suspect on the lower East Side has been stripped of his gun and shield as Internal Affairs investigates the circumstances of the arrest, police said Friday.

“That officer has been suspended pending the investigation going forward,” Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said.

NYPD plainclothes officer hits youth as he s cuffed - NY Daily News

reality data?

Using that "wants detector" again I see. LOL @ Meat Markets....Well we all can tell the last time you've been to any church was when they hung meat by the door
A meat market is a place to try to meet someone to have sex with, slow boy.

Now pretend you don't know black American churches aren't exactly that.

DeBlasio should tell his son not to be on the street after dark where he can get beaten and robbed by black guys, like Rham Emmanuel's son was beaten and robbed.

A meat market is a place to try to meet someone to have sex with, slow boy.

Now pretend you don't know black American churches aren't exactly that.

Oh so you were exclusivley using your "wants detector" so sense hate and arousal. Cool story

Let's face the truth people, black people need more policing due to their impulsive criminalistic uncivilized behavior. They lack rationale.

reality data?

Actually they have gone off the rails into the prosperity Gospel and that is why they no longer preach the Gospel. Not all. But most. I find the best churches are the tiny ones. I do not like crowds.
Works for me.:eusa_angel:
Many of them, even most, preach the political and racial dogma of the day. Throw in an Amen here and there, sing and dance, then go home and rest assured your racism is blessed by the Lord.

reality data?

The last time you saw women attend church with makeup and big hair that took more time to put on then it takes to drive to the church or change a flat tire, dresses that belong in a nightclub and should not ever be worn by a Christian woman. Men and women acting like the world does. That's when.

Forum List

Back