NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

Its the truth...Why would I act like a cop and be mad at the truth?
Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?
Because cops kill Black males 63 times more often that White males.
Blacks shouldn't be such incompetent criminals
You post like a liberal try to give conservatives a bad name.
lol. I am both. I am neither.

Thats where it is...How'd you know?
I've been to black American churches many times. They are less about a loving God than they are about meat markets and pulpits of hate.

Just look at you. :)

Actually they have gone off the rails into the prosperity Gospel and that is why they no longer preach the Gospel. Not all. But most. I find the best churches are the tiny ones. I do not like crowds.
Works for me.:eusa_angel:
Many of them, even most, preach the political and racial dogma of the day. Throw in an Amen here and there, sing and dance, then go home and rest assured your racism is blessed by the Lord.

One of the last times I attended a black church - I attended their prayer meetings. One of the women there made an off hand remark about the blessings on the church today and said believers should not be acting like some Hebrew slave! I about lost it. Had it not been a church prayer meeting I would have told her off in no uncertain terms.

Same church - one of the Pastors assistants asked me who I voted for! Why did he ask me that? Because I was white. I did not vote for Obama. Obviously. How could any Christian vote for a President that promotes racial division, endorses the murder of the unborn and promotes Gay marriages? He is going to hell if he does not repent. I have no intention of calling good evil or evil good. He needs to straighten up and fly right. I left that church and never went back. End of story.
My father (RIP) was a pastor, then my mother (RIP) became one, too. There was never, not one time, any talk of race in the church. It was very uplifting.

When I lived in the US I went to many different black churches over the years, and never got used to the appallingly racist sermons. It was especially embarrassing when any white people were there. It was black doctrine exposed for the trash it is, and in the church of all places.

I can relate because I'm white but I like a church that is Pentacostal and abandoned in their worship. I also prefer a more intense prayer meeting - one where everyone is seriously intent on entering in to God's presence. So over the years I have attended quite a few black churches and like you - I wanted to attend one where race is not an issue - where it isn't even noticed - because as Ben Carson says - we all look the same on the inside (he's the surgeon running for president) - but after Obama was elected I noticed a serious shift and it came to the point I decided I would just go home and have church there. I have found another tiny one but I see the church in America is not the same. Richard Wurmbrand said the most on fire churches full of the love of God are those in Communist nations where they risk their lives to get together and also in the prisons christians have the full joy of the LORD because of the persecution. If I get enough persecution on this board I can experience that kind of joy occasionally but I am looking towards the day when we will really be on fire for God with a passion that exceeds anything we have ever known. A true outpouring of the Holy Spirit is what we need.

Why would the Mayor try to protect his son by throwing the police under the bus just because they kill people? OMG IT HURTZ!!!

Maybe he should be an intelligent human being, and protect his son by teaching him not to break the law. If we start hearing about the police killing people who aren't breaking the law, we can always revisit that plan, but so far, it seems to work pretty well.

The Sean Bell shooting incident took place in the New York Cityborough of Queens, New York, United States, on November 25, 2006, when three men were shot at a total of fifty times by a team of both plainclothes and undercoverNYPD officers, killing Sean Bell on the morning before his wedding, and severely wounding two of his friends, Trent Benefield and Joseph Guzman.[1] The incident sparked fierce criticism of the police from some members of the public and drew comparisons to the 1999 killing of Amadou Diallo.[2] Three of the five detectives involved in the shooting went to trial[3] on charges of first and second-degree manslaughter, first and second-degree assault, and second-degree reckless endangerment, and were found not guilty.[4]

I guess you never heard of this and thats why you think "not breaking the law" is enough. Well, everyone in my community has heard of this and thats why we're not fooled by your ignorance on the topic.

Now would you like to "revisit the plan" since I've shown a person not breaking the law being killed or were you just full of shit?
Cops were black. Just another incident of black on black crime, and we know that isn't a problem in the black community.

The problem is racist white cops killing unarmed teenagers. Let's go kill some asians and latinos. That'll learn 'em.

So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

Its the truth...Why would I act like a cop and be mad at the truth?
Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?
Because cops kill Black males 63 times more often that White males.
Blacks shouldn't be such incompetent criminals
You post like a liberal try to give conservatives a bad name.

Skull Pilot believes her lol

Why did DeBlasio change his name from Warren Willhelm Jr.

I wonder what he was so ashamed of that he had to do that.

three times!!! I had no idea------he seems to suffer from an identity problem-----I wonder from whence came the "deblasio"- it is a name of some relative?
It's his mothers maiden name.

thanks---so he had something against his father ????
Yes. He hates the military and his father of German ancestory, as an Army soldier, fought in WW2 in the Pacific. He wanted to distance himself from his father and his past. He officially changed his name in 2002 when he sought political office.

I've been to black American churches many times. They are less about a loving God than they are about meat markets and pulpits of hate.

Just look at you. :)

Actually they have gone off the rails into the prosperity Gospel and that is why they no longer preach the Gospel. Not all. But most. I find the best churches are the tiny ones. I do not like crowds.
Many of them, even most, preach the political and racial dogma of the day. Throw in an Amen here and there, sing and dance, then go home and rest assured your racism is blessed by the Lord.

One of the last times I attended a black church - I attended their prayer meetings. One of the women there made an off hand remark about the blessings on the church today and said believers should not be acting like some Hebrew slave! I about lost it. Had it not been a church prayer meeting I would have told her off in no uncertain terms.

Same church - one of the Pastors assistants asked me who I voted for! Why did he ask me that? Because I was white. I did not vote for Obama. Obviously. How could any Christian vote for a President that promotes racial division, endorses the murder of the unborn and promotes Gay marriages? He is going to hell if he does not repent. I have no intention of calling good evil or evil good. He needs to straighten up and fly right. I left that church and never went back. End of story.
My father (RIP) was a pastor, then my mother (RIP) became one, too. There was never, not one time, any talk of race in the church. It was very uplifting.

When I lived in the US I went to many different black churches over the years, and never got used to the appallingly racist sermons. It was especially embarrassing when any white people were there. It was black doctrine exposed for the trash it is, and in the church of all places.

I can relate because I'm white but I like a church that is Pentacostal and abandoned in their worship. I also prefer a more intense prayer meeting - one where everyone is seriously intent on entering in to God's presence. So over the years I have attended quite a few black churches and like you - I wanted to attend one where race is not an issue - where it isn't even noticed - because as Ben Carson says - we all look the same on the inside (he's the surgeon running for president) - but after Obama was elected I noticed a serious shift and it came to the point I decided I would just go home and have church there. I have found another tiny one but I see the church in America is not the same. Richard Wurmbrand said the most on fire churches full of the love of God are those in Communist nations where they risk their lives to get together and also in the prisons christians have the full joy of the LORD because of the persecution. If I get enough persecution on this board I can experience that kind of joy occasionally but I am looking towards the day when we will really be on fire for God with a passion that exceeds anything we have ever known. A true outpouring of the Holy Spirit is what we need.
Right on, brother :D

three times!!! I had no idea------he seems to suffer from an identity problem-----I wonder from whence came the "deblasio"- it is a name of some relative?

Yes. He hates the military and his father of German ancestory, as an Army soldier, fought in WW2 in the Pacific. He wanted to distance himself from his father and his past.

really? he might belong on a couch----rather than in Gracie Mansion. -----he does not like the military so he changed his name? I am very impressed. Did his father fight for ADOLF? or for the USA? ------(pacific-----or japan???)

did his mom's family fight for Mussolini?

Yes. He hates the military and his father of German ancestory, as an Army soldier, fought in WW2 in the Pacific. He wanted to distance himself from his father and his past.

really? he might belong on a couch----rather than in Gracie Mansion. -----he does not like the military so he changed his name? I am very impressed. Did his father fight for ADOLF? or for the USA? ------(pacific-----or japan???)

Do you know how to google ANYTHING? And no.

Why would the Mayor try to protect his son by throwing the police under the bus just because they kill people? OMG IT HURTZ!!!

Maybe he should be an intelligent human being, and protect his son by teaching him not to break the law. If we start hearing about the police killing people who aren't breaking the law, we can always revisit that plan, but so far, it seems to work pretty well.

The Sean Bell shooting incident took place in the New York Cityborough of Queens, New York, United States, on November 25, 2006, when three men were shot at a total of fifty times by a team of both plainclothes and undercoverNYPD officers, killing Sean Bell on the morning before his wedding, and severely wounding two of his friends, Trent Benefield and Joseph Guzman.[1] The incident sparked fierce criticism of the police from some members of the public and drew comparisons to the 1999 killing of Amadou Diallo.[2] Three of the five detectives involved in the shooting went to trial[3] on charges of first and second-degree manslaughter, first and second-degree assault, and second-degree reckless endangerment, and were found not guilty.[4]

I guess you never heard of this and thats why you think "not breaking the law" is enough. Well, everyone in my community has heard of this and thats why we're not fooled by your ignorance on the topic.

Now would you like to "revisit the plan" since I've shown a person not breaking the law being killed or were you just full of shit?
Bullshit!!!!!! A group of undercover officers working in a gun- and drug-plagued strip joint in Queens had good reason to believe that Bells party leaving the club was armed and about to shoot an adversary. When one of the undercovers identified himself as an officer, the car holding the party and driven by Bell twice tried to run him down. Again.......twice. The officer started firing while yelling to the car’s occupants: “Let me see your hands.” His colleagues, believing they were under attack, fired as well, eventually shooting off 50 rounds and killing the driver, Sean Bell. No gun was found in the car, but witnesses and video footage confirm that a fourth man in the party fled the scene once the altercation began. Bell and the other men with him all had been arrested for illegal possession of guns in the past; one of Bell’s companions that night, Joseph Guzman, had spent considerable time in prison, including for an armed robbery in which he shot at his victim. The shootings of these feral black criminals were justified. Bell gave the police ample reason to fear for their lives.

Turning their backs on him was nothing more than a symbolic display of how they feel he treated them. The Police Commissioner is probably right, though. It would have been more professional not to lower themselves like that. On the other hand, tough. He is an atrocious mayor and a little free speech by the thin blue line isn't worthy of a heart attack.

Bratton had to say that-----he is an elite person -----sorta-----a prince in the Palace of DiBlasio ------what do you expect him to say-----"here comes the king----everybody SPIT

wiki-

De Blasio was born Warren Wilhelm, Jr. in Manhattan, the son of Maria (née de Blasio) and Warren Wilhelm.[1] His father was of German ancestry, and his maternal grandparents, Giovanni and Anna, were Italian immigrants[3][4] from the city of Sant'Agata de' Goti in the province of Benevento.[5]

De Blasio was raised in Cambridge, Massachusetts.[6] De Blasio's mother graduated from Smith College in 1938, and his father graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Yale University. His mother was 44 years old when he was born, and he has two older brothers, Steven and Donald.[7] De Blasio's grandfather, Donald Wilhelm, an author, graduated fromHarvard University.[7] Although he was baptized Catholic, de Blasio is nonpracticing. He speaks Italian.[7]

De Blasio has stated that his father first left home when he was seven years old and, shortly after, his parents divorced.[8] In a 2012 interview, de Blasio described his upbringing: "[My dad] was an officer in the Pacific in the army, [and fought] in an extraordinary number of very, very difficult, horrible battles, including Okinawa.... And I think honestly, as we now know about veterans who return, [he] was going through physically and mentally a lot.... He was an alcoholic, and my mother and father broke up very early on in the time I came along, and I was brought up by my mother's family—that's the bottom line—the de Blasio family."[9] In September 2013, de Blasio revealed that his father committed suicide in 1979 while suffering from incurable lung cancer.[10]

In 1983, he changed his name to Warren de Blasio-Wilhelm, which he described in April 2012: "I started by putting the name into my diploma, and then I hyphenated it legally when I finished NYU, and then, more and more, I realized that was the right identity." By the time he appeared on the public stage in 1990, he was using the name Bill de Blasio as he explained he had been called "Bill" or "Billy" in his personal life.[9] He did not legally change over to this new name until 2002, when the discrepancy was noted during an election.[11]

De Blasio received a B.A. from New York University, majoring in metropolitan studies, a program in urban studies, and a Master of International Affairs fromColumbia University's School of International and Public Affairs.[12] He is a 1981 Harry S. Truman Scholar.[13]

So you brainwashed jackasses are all WRONG AGAIN.

Right on, brother :D

I'm a sister but right on to you too. I chose the s/n Jeremiah because he wept when he saw his nation under the judgment of God and saw that the people preferred the false prophets over the word of the LORD which he did give them. I use to wonder about the anguish he felt in knowing that the people did not really believe judgment was coming,refused to repent, refused to believe him. The frustration of watching the false prophets prevail in their deception over the people must have been very painful. It is may sound strange to say this but I see the parallel here in America - that the false prophets have the television channels - they have the megaphone - so to speak - telling everyone all is well - that God will not judge America - it won't fall - yet I am seeing the signs as they unfold and on one hand I want to apply reason to the situation and say - you can prevent this by doing that----> when in my heart I know that the judgment is set and there is no preventing any of it - perhaps it is natural to feel anger and frustration over what is happening now - but the truth is God is in complete control and His will is going to be done irregardless of what Communists plan or do not plan in future days ahead. Gods will - will be done. I know this. I guess I should rest in that and quit thinking about it as it is only a grief to my soul to see an entire nation of people in such a state of unpreparedness for what is coming.

One thing the body of Christ must realize is that judgment comes to the church first. Then the nation. We do not need sermons on 103 ways to have a happy life without obeying the Holy Spirit. We need sermons on repentance, living holy unto the LORD, prayer, fasting and preaching Christ crucified. We have to discipline ourselves because even letting up for a day or two is sliding backwards into old patterns. It's so easy to do. I am speaking of myself only. I find myself more frustrated today at the state of America than I have been in months. Thanks for listening to me today.

Do you know how to google ANYTHING? And no.

I don't need google I HAVE YOU

EXACTLY how is he to blame for the shooting?

I detest agreeing with you. But, alas, I have to in this case.

Mayor DiBlasio is exactly NOT to blame for the assassination of the two NYPD Officers.

DiBlasio sucks in many departments and on many levels. But to make him out as a murderer or as an accomplice or even blameworthy is just ignorant.

Actually he's not exactly blameless. Instead of supporting the police ... he sided against them. The blame here belongs to Democrats and their race-baiting lapdogs. And the media as well. Their decision to literally condemn the findings of the grand jury ... ignore the culpability of the administration ... and act as facilitator for folks like Al Sharpton ... directs a good share of the blame at them

His father was in the U.S. Army.

His father was in the U.S. Army.

Oh----ok I understand----my father was in the US Navy---so
I did not change my name

EXACTLY how is he to blame for the shooting?

I detest agreeing with you. But, alas, I have to in this case.

Mayor DiBlasio is exactly NOT to blame for the assassination of the two NYPD Officers.

DiBlasio sucks in many departments and on many levels. But to make him out as a murderer or as an accomplice or even blameworthy is just ignorant.

Actually he's not exactly blameless. Instead of supporting the police ... he sided against them. The blame here belongs to Democrats and their race-baiting lapdogs. And the media as well. Their decision to literally condemn the findings of the grand jury ... ignore the culpability of the administration ... and act as facilitator for folks like Al Sharpton ... directs a good share of the blame at them

He is blameworthy for many things. And he sucks as Mayor. What a buffoonish loser he is. NEVERTHELESS, he obviously bares zero blame for the assassination of two members of his own Police Department. The rhetoric is simply over the top when that kind of claim is leveled at him.

Forum List

Back