NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

EXACTLY how is he to blame for the shooting?

I detest agreeing with you. But, alas, I have to in this case.

Mayor DiBlasio is exactly NOT to blame for the assassination of the two NYPD Officers.

DiBlasio sucks in many departments and on many levels. But to make him out as a murderer or as an accomplice or even blameworthy is just ignorant.

Actually he's not exactly blameless. Instead of supporting the police ... he sided against them. The blame here belongs to Democrats and their race-baiting lapdogs. And the media as well. Their decision to literally condemn the findings of the grand jury ... ignore the culpability of the administration ... and act as facilitator for folks like Al Sharpton ... directs a good share of the blame at them

He is blameworthy for many things. And he sucks as Mayor. What a buffoonish loser he is. NEVERTHELESS, he obviously bares zero blame for the assassination of two members of his own Police Department. The rhetoric is simply over the top when that kind of claim is leveled at him.

For siding against his own police force he is individually responsible.

Yes. He hates the military and his father of German ancestory, as an Army soldier, fought in WW2 in the Pacific. He wanted to distance himself from his father and his past.

really? he might belong on a couch----rather than in Gracie Mansion. -----he does not like the military so he changed his name? I am very impressed. Did his father fight for ADOLF? or for the USA? ------(pacific-----or japan???)

did his mom's family fight for Mussolini?
Do you know how to google ANYTHING? And no.

I don't need google I HAVE YOU
Who you refuse to listen to, brainwashed dingbat.

wrong again-----TO WHOM YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN......
The New York Times says the same on De Blasio...oh right, COMMIES lol

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-milestones-timeline.html?_r=0#/#time288_8194

Mayor DiBlasio is exactly NOT to blame for the assassination of the two NYPD Officers.

DiBlasio sucks in many departments and on many levels. But to make him out as a murderer or as an accomplice or even blameworthy is just ignorant.

Actually he's not exactly blameless. Instead of supporting the police ... he sided against them. The blame here belongs to Democrats and their race-baiting lapdogs. And the media as well. Their decision to literally condemn the findings of the grand jury ... ignore the culpability of the administration ... and act as facilitator for folks like Al Sharpton ... directs a good share of the blame at them

He is blameworthy for many things. And he sucks as Mayor. What a buffoonish loser he is. NEVERTHELESS, he obviously bares zero blame for the assassination of two members of his own Police Department. The rhetoric is simply over the top when that kind of claim is leveled at him.

Nah. He didn't actually side against them. He pontificated quite liberally trying to straddle the divide in his pc way.

. . . . Now, let me say that in Spanish,

Suffice it to say that he is an assclown. He has no business running a large city. He couldn't run a small movie theater. But unlike the rabid racist scumbag Al 'not so' Sharpton, Kaiser Wilhelm doesn't actually have metaphorical blood on his hands.

Si

Nah. He didn't actually side against them. He pontificated quite liberally trying to straddle the divide in his pc way.

Suffice it to say that he is an assclown. He has no business running a large city. He couldn't run a small movie theater. But unlike the rabid racist scumbag Al 'not so' Sharpton, Kaiser Wilhelm doesn't actually have metaphorical blood on his hands.
He's a politician, and was trying to appease an angry and highly volatile situation. He didn't see the murders coming, but as the mayor of the largest city in the US, maybe he should have. I sure did.

He's a politician, and was trying to appease an angry and highly volatile situation. He didn't see the murders coming, but as the mayor of the largest city in the US, maybe he should have. I sure did.

Maybe I should be mayor ... because I saw it coming long ago.

really? he might belong on a couch----rather than in Gracie Mansion. -----he does not like the military so he changed his name? I am very impressed. Did his father fight for ADOLF? or for the USA? ------(pacific-----or japan???)

Do not call her a brainwashed dingbat, Franco. She's a very intelligent woman and you should be so lucky that she allowed you to have a front row seat for a moment. Not everyone gets the privilege. Behave.

Its ok-----I regularly wash everything in the house------otherwise I begin to itch. Ever have an itch deep in your temporal lobe? it feels like it's in your ear------but you can't scratch it

Try an ear candle.

Yes. He hates the military and his father of German ancestory, as an Army soldier, fought in WW2 in the Pacific. He wanted to distance himself from his father and his past.

Do not call her a brainwashed dingbat, Franco. She's a very intelligent woman and you should be so lucky that she allowed you to have a front row seat for a moment. Not everyone gets the privilege. Behave.
I call ALL of you brainwashed dingbats "brainwashed dingbats". That's how much respect your misinformed, ignorant "opinions" deserve. See sig last line. This is a politics forum. Merry Christmas and an educated New Year to you both, and yours.

Maybe you should be. Would you be willing to re-open the food pantries for the homeless and shut down the MET for running anti-semitic plays? If so, I will tell my family to vote for you.

The guy was insane criminal who shot his GF first. And bs, fear mongered dupe.

I call ALL of you brainwashed dingbats "brainwashed dingbats". That's how much respect your misinformed, ignorant "opinions" deserve. See sig last line. This is a politics forum. Merry Christmas and an educated New Year to you both, and yours.

I read your signature, Franco. You are living in denial. Which means you do not respect yourself. How can you respect others?
I'll pray for you. May we all have a safe New Year.

Maybe you should be. Would you be willing to re-open the food pantries for the homeless and shut down the MET for running anti-semitic plays? If so, I will tell my family to vote for you.

Where do I sign up?

:2up:

He did try to appease. And in the process he ASSumed that the Staten Island Grand Jury had somehow "gotten it wrong." My words, not his. He DID verbally seem to suggest that blacks need to be taught to fear police. There may even be a kernel of truth in that for children raised in largely black communities where SOME police officers have behaved poorly or criminally over the years.

BUT, cops in GENERAL are not the enemy. And the Grand Jury did NOT necessarily get anything wrong in their decision not to vote an indictment against the officer in the Garner case. The Grand Jurors were privy to information to which Mayor Wilhelm had NOT been privy. So the stupid twit should have been FAR more circumspect in what he chose to say.

Race-baiters and peddlers and merchants like fucking Sharpton did stir up racial animus over the Ferguson case (a NON race case) and the Staten Island case (also a NON race case) and outside agitators danced their dance. Now we see what stirring up shit with vitriolic lies can do. Metaphorical blood IS on the hands of assholes like Sharpton.

He did try to appease. And in the process he ASSumed that the Staten Island Grand Jury had somehow "gotten it wrong." My words, not his. He DID verbally seem to suggest that blacks need to be taught to fear police. There may even be a kernel of truth in that for children raised in largely black communities where SOME police officers have behaved poorly or criminally over the years.

BUT, cops in GENERAL are not the enemy. And the Grand Jury did NOT necessarily get anything wrong in their decision not to vote an indictment against the officer in the Garner case. The Grand Jurors were privy to information to which Mayor Wilhelm had NOT been privy. So the stupid twit should have been FAR more circumspect in what he chose to say.

Race-baiters and peddlers and merchants like fucking Sharpton did stir up racial animus over the Ferguson case (a NON race case) and the Staten Island case (also a NON race case) and outside agitators danced their dance. Now we see what stirring up shit with vitriolic lies can do. Metaphorical blood IS on the hands of assholes like Sharpton.

They shouldn't have taken Gardner down like that. I'm sure something less aggressive could have been used on him. I would have wrote him a summons for a court-date, or better yet ... gotten rid of that fucked up law.

He not only made peace-----the POSTPONED the riots until--the end of the funeral services for the two fallen
policemen -------for he's a jolly good fellow. I wonder if
Al Sharpton attended the funerals

Oh Lord. Do you also see the coming backlash?

Yeah, I agree.

I see it--------taking bets ------odds-------100 to one----will

de blasi win a second term?

Yep. Pretty predictable. What form it takes is a bit fuzzy.

What did you expect after hearing hundreds of assholes chanting kill the cops?

Right on, brother :D

I'm a sister but right on to you too. I chose the s/n Jeremiah because he wept when he saw his nation under the judgment of God and saw that the people preferred the false prophets over the word of the LORD which he did give them. I use to wonder about the anguish he felt in knowing that the people did not really believe judgment was coming,refused to repent, refused to believe him. The frustration of watching the false prophets prevail in their deception over the people must have been very painful. It is may sound strange to say this but I see the parallel here in America - that the false prophets have the television channels - they have the megaphone - so to speak - telling everyone all is well - that God will not judge America - it won't fall - yet I am seeing the signs as they unfold and on one hand I want to apply reason to the situation and say - you can prevent this by doing that----> when in my heart I know that the judgment is set and there is no preventing any of it - perhaps it is natural to feel anger and frustration over what is happening now - but the truth is God is in complete control and His will is going to be done irregardless of what Communists plan or do not plan in future days ahead. Gods will - will be done. I know this. I guess I should rest in that and quit thinking about it as it is only a grief to my soul to see an entire nation of people in such a state of unpreparedness for what is coming.

One thing the body of Christ must realize is that judgment comes to the church first. Then the nation. We do not need sermons on 103 ways to have a happy life without obeying the Holy Spirit. We need sermons on repentance, living holy unto the LORD, prayer, fasting and preaching Christ crucified. We have to discipline ourselves because even letting up for a day or two is sliding backwards into old patterns. It's so easy to do. I am speaking of myself only. I find myself more frustrated today at the state of America than I have been in months. Thanks for listening to me today.
Like Isaiah said: They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

Sorry about the brother thing. Your screen name threw me.

that's ok---her alter ego is JEREMIAH of the thunderous rhetoric

I'm going to take that one as a compliment.

here's another----I call my hubby Jeremiah too.

That's amore'.

I see it--------taking bets ------odds-------100 to one----will

de blasi win a second term?
I think he will be lucky to survive this cycle.

Forum List

Back