NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

For siding against his own police force he is individually responsible.

Nah. He didn't actually side against them. He pontificated quite liberally trying to straddle the divide in his pc way.

. . . . Now, let me say that in Spanish,

Suffice it to say that he is an assclown. He has no business running a large city. He couldn't run a small movie theater. But unlike the rabid racist scumbag Al 'not so' Sharpton, Kaiser Wilhelm doesn't actually have metaphorical blood on his hands.
He's a politician, and was trying to appease an angry and highly volatile situation. He didn't see the murders coming, but as the mayor of the largest city in the US, maybe he should have. I sure did.

Maybe I should be mayor ... because I saw it coming long ago.

Maybe you should be. Would you be willing to re-open the food pantries for the homeless and shut down the MET for running anti-semitic plays? If so, I will tell my family to vote for you.

Where do I sign up?

:2up:

You have to move to New York City first! Then you sign up. I'll even consider becoming your campaign manager. You'd be great!

Actually I'd have to be an assistant campaign manager as I prefer to do my work behind the scenes. :)

Nah. He didn't actually side against them. He pontificated quite liberally trying to straddle the divide in his pc way.

Suffice it to say that he is an assclown. He has no business running a large city. He couldn't run a small movie theater. But unlike the rabid racist scumbag Al 'not so' Sharpton, Kaiser Wilhelm doesn't actually have metaphorical blood on his hands.
He's a politician, and was trying to appease an angry and highly volatile situation. He didn't see the murders coming, but as the mayor of the largest city in the US, maybe he should have. I sure did.

Oh Lord. Do you also see the coming backlash?

Yep. Pretty predictable. What form it takes is a bit fuzzy.

What did you expect after hearing hundreds of assholes chanting kill the cops?
There is already pushback in the form of 'I can breathe' t-shirts. I haven't seen the president praise them yet, though.

Yep. Pretty predictable. What form it takes is a bit fuzzy.

What did you expect after hearing hundreds of assholes chanting kill the cops?
There is already pushback in the form of 'I can breathe' t-shirts. I haven't seen the president praise them yet, though.

I see it--------taking bets ------odds-------100 to one----will

de blasi win a second term?

Will he finish this one? I am not so sure.

Maybe you should be. Would you be willing to re-open the food pantries for the homeless and shut down the MET for running anti-semitic plays? If so, I will tell my family to vote for you.

Where do I sign up?

You have to move to New York City first! Then you sign up. I'll even consider becoming your campaign manager. You'd be great!

Actually I'd have to be an assistant campaign manager as I prefer to do my work behind the scenes. :)

Sorry, but I'd sooner stick pins in my eyeballs than move to NYC. (no offense)

I have a friend from the military that lives on Long Island.

It must suck to be a law abiding hard working educated black man in america when your race's culture teaches that everything you do right is wrong.

Actually he's not exactly blameless. Instead of supporting the police ... he sided against them. The blame here belongs to Democrats and their race-baiting lapdogs. And the media as well. Their decision to literally condemn the findings of the grand jury ... ignore the culpability of the administration ... and act as facilitator for folks like Al Sharpton ... directs a good share of the blame at them

He is blameworthy for many things. And he sucks as Mayor. What a buffoonish loser he is. NEVERTHELESS, he obviously bares zero blame for the assassination of two members of his own Police Department. The rhetoric is simply over the top when that kind of claim is leveled at him.

The guy was insane criminal who shot his GF first. And bs, fear mongered dupe.

I see it--------taking bets ------odds-------100 to one----will

de blasi win a second term?
I'll put $10 on that, idiot lol.

Hat's off, to the brave folk on the NYPD, for turning their back upon the Mayor like that. I think he got the message.

photo6_zps4a4385bc.jpg

Last edited:

Where do I sign up?

'
Save your eyeballs. I am sorta busy at the moment. Have a great new year.

Sorry, but I'd sooner stick pins in my eyeballs than move to NYC. (no offense)

I have a friend from the military that lives on Long Island.

Like rioters and looters that take advantage of civil protests, who should be arrested.. That Fox, Rush, etc call protesters, the swine. My eyes are fine.

No one should be calling names. That won't solve anything. You could take note of that, Franco. Calling people names is not nice.

Forum List

Back