NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

They've also told him to no longer bother showing up to Police funerals. He's been exposed for being the Communist Race-Baiter degenerate he is.

So stating the obvious truth is race baiting? That blacks get stopped more than whites? That these stops result in the harassment and death of many black people with exactly zero accountability for the bad actors that are cops.

But yeah it's totally made up and black people deserve it
I have searched for actual scientific studies that prove blacks are the victims of racial profiling in vain. Can you post a link that proves it as scientific fact, please?

Turning their backs on him was nothing more than a symbolic display of how they feel he treated them. The Police Commissioner is probably right, though. It would have been more professional not to lower themselves like that. On the other hand, tough. He is an atrocious mayor and a little free speech by the thin blue line isn't worthy of a heart attack.
They were turning their backs on Bratton, their Commissioner, also.

It was a low class move.

Did anyone hear ex-Commissioner Howard Safir today?

I'll sum up: "Don't make NYPD sad or they will refuse to do their jobs"

de Blasio campaigned, then followed through, on ending Stop & Frisk.

de Blasio told of teaching his Black son that he must be careful around cops, just like every Black parent has to teach their sons.

de Blasio allowed Americans to excessive their Constitutional rights.

This is what those pussy cops are bitching about? They need to grow some balls and get a grip on their emotions. They may be tough physically, but they are poor wounded souls on the inside. Boo fucking hoo.

de Blasio campaigned, then followed through, on ending Stop & Frisk.

de Blasio told of teaching his Black son that he must be careful around cops, just like every Black parent has to teach their sons.

de Blasio allowed Americans to excessive their Constitutional rights.

This is what those pussy cops are bitching about? They need to grow some balls and get a grip on their emotions. They may be tough physically, but they are poor wounded souls on the inside. Boo fucking hoo.

Who are you going to call when some thug wants a part of you that you don't want to give up...the Mayor? ..Boo fucking hoo!

Deblasio intends to shit on the bodies of both officers. After getting a request in writing to not attend the officer's funeral. This POS intends to go to both funerals and insult the surviving family members.

My Way News - Battered NY mayor calls for temporary protest halt
From whom? Not the victim's families:

De Blasio makes call to 'put aside political debates, put aside protests' until slain NYPD officers are laid to rest

Mayor de Blasio visited grieving relatives of Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, who were both killed execution-style Saturday during assignment in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. Afterward, the mayor called for a moratorium on unrest during the families' time of mourning.

Hours before making his first public comments since announcing the officers’ deaths, the mayor, along with First Lady Chirlane McCray and Commissioner Bill Bratton, visited the grieving relatives of Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu.

You see how they turn tail when that shoe hits them in ass?

Remember, they blamed a woman candidate Sarah Palin for Gabby Giffords being shot because of some targets on a map...

Stop letting them get away this. It's now time to stand UP to them

Oh yes, you always let us "get away with it" but when you have actual radical right wingers like the tea partiers in that executed two police officers in June, did you blame the tea party for their rhetoric? No, just another "isolated" incident.

No, you didn't? Or what about the anti-government Radical Bryan Dotson who went up to a state trooper's car and murder the officer in the car? Oh just another isolated incident.

Cliven Bundy and anti-government radicals pointing automatic weapons on law enforcement officials? Totally okay. Tamir Rice having a fake gun in his waist? SHOOT HIM DEAD IN 2 SECONDS!!! Yep no white privilege that's for sure.

See when it's "your people" or "your tribe", you don't care.

Last edited:
They've also told him to no longer bother showing up to Police funerals. He's been exposed for being the Communist Race-Baiter degenerate he is.

So stating the obvious truth is race baiting? That blacks get stopped more than whites? That these stops result in the harassment and death of many black people with exactly zero accountability for the bad actors that are cops.

But yeah it's totally made up and black people deserve it

He over-played his Race-Baiting hand. He joined Sharpton in inciting violence. He should be ashamed of himself. But i know scum like him and Sharpton have no shame. That being said, i do think the officers who choked the man to death should be held accountable. I've said that all along.

Last edited:
Deblasio intends to shit on the bodies of both officers. After getting a request in writing to not attend the officer's funeral. This POS intends to go to both funerals and insult the surviving family members.

My Way News - Battered NY mayor calls for temporary protest halt
From whom? Not the victim's families:

De Blasio makes call to 'put aside political debates, put aside protests' until slain NYPD officers are laid to rest

Mayor de Blasio visited grieving relatives of Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, who were both killed execution-style Saturday during assignment in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. Afterward, the mayor called for a moratorium on unrest during the families' time of mourning.

Hours before making his first public comments since announcing the officers’ deaths, the mayor, along with First Lady Chirlane McCray and Commissioner Bill Bratton, visited the grieving relatives of Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu.
AFTER the cops were murdered he called a press conference and said what he should have been saying all along.

btw, the protestors are NOT complying with his request to postpone the protests until after the funerals.

Deblasio doesn't care that those officers were killed. He's glad it happened. It's what he always intended happen. What he is sorry about is the effect on himself.

Deblasio doesn't care that those officers were killed. He's glad it happened. It's what he always intended happen. What he is sorry about is the effect on himself.

Yes, it's all about him. The families should spit on him. Assholes like him and Sharpton are responsible for these officers' deaths. They've incited violence. They have no shame.

Assholes like him and Sharpton are responsible for these officers' deaths. They've incited violence. They have no shame.

That's like saying guns are to blame. There are only two possible ways to view this.

1 - The responsibility falls on those who pulled the trigger. Nobody else is to blame.
2 - The responsibility falls on all of us. We, as a country, have created an environment where the people and thee police are adversaries.

Assholes like him and Sharpton are responsible for these officers' deaths. They've incited violence. They have no shame.

That's like saying guns are to blame. There are only two possible ways to view this.

1 - The responsibility falls on those who pulled the trigger. Nobody else is to blame.
2 - The responsibility falls on all of us. We, as a country, have created an environment where the people and thee police are adversaries.

Not 'all' people have created it.

Haven't we? Aren't you just as responsible for this modern culture inasmuch as you have not changed it? Responsibility is either social or individual. If it is social, then all people are to blame. If it is individual, only one person is to blame.

Haven't we? Aren't you just as responsible for this modern culture inasmuch as you have not changed it? Responsibility is either social or individual. If it is social, then all people are to blame. If it is individual, only one person is to blame.
wrong.
In this case, it is the sentiment of some law enforcement and the people are adversaries. There is nothing to back up this sentiment, but the paranoia of many coupled with the political aspirations of pot stirrers mixed in with the lack of sense of personal responsibility of many has allowed such sentiment to emerge.

One can not change sentiments of others when others opt to believe what makes them feel good.

Did anyone hear ex-Commissioner Howard Safir today?

I'll sum up: "Don't make NYPD sad or they will refuse to do their jobs"

That's a lie.....
you didn't sum it up.

You spun it up.

Typical of one that has nothing concrete to work with.

wrong.
In this case, it is the sentiment of some law enforcement and the people are adversaries. There is nothing to back up this sentiment, but the paranoia of many coupled with the political aspirations of pot stirrers mixed in with the lack of sense of personal responsibility of many has allowed such sentiment to emerge.

One can not change sentiments of others when others opt to believe what makes them feel good.
And ALL of it, every single bit, is based on some bullshit contrived stage play that never even happened. It was a local police shooting. Then the president and the AG had to make it a federal case requiring their commentary and participation. Then they blew it up to into a political movement. Then they made it into a national debate, not with opposing sides, but a one-sided lecture complete with condemnation and summary executions.

All of it based on something that never happened.

wrong.

This is more than a sentiment, it is an environment that encompasses our society at this point. Police are trained and conditioned to view the people in an adversarial way. And the people respond by doubling down and treating the police as an enemy. Cops set up speed traps to catch you 6 mph over arbitrarily set speed limits to generate better revenue. People buy radar detectors to thwart the cops. Cops get radar detector detectors and new radar technology to outsmart the detectors. People stand on the sidewalk holding signs to warn approaching motorists of the speed trap. Cops arrest people warning other motorists of the speed trap. So on, and so forth.

wrong.

This is more than a sentiment, it is an environment that encompasses our society at this point. Police are trained and conditioned to view the people in an adversarial way. And the people respond by doubling down and treating the police as an enemy. Cops set up speed traps to catch you 6 mph over arbitrarily set speed limits to generate better revenue. People buy radar detectors to thwart the cops. Cops get radar detector detectors and new radar technology to outsmart the detectors. People stand on the sidewalk holding signs to warn approaching motorists of the speed trap. Cops arrest people warning other motorists of the speed trap. So on, and so forth.
Speed limits are set to protect innocent careful drivers from erratic drivers. Those that aid an abet those that speed SHOULD be arrested for they are aiding and abetting those that are selfishly endangering the lives of others on the road.
Seems you consider those that try to "outsmart the police as individuals doing nothing wrong.
Police are not trained to view people in an adversarial way. They are trained to detect certain actions that may reflect a guilty conscience, but they do not enter a discussion with an individual in an adversarial way....unless a crime is being committed.

I have been stopped by police several times....once when I was lighting firecrackers as a kid in the woods.....a few times for registration renewal, break light out....I was at a bar where there was a fight and although I left before the cops came, my name and address was given by the bartender as someone who saw it start. They came to my house and questioned me...and I complied as I should have.

They have NEVER....EVER....showed me anything but respect during every incident.

That is not an adversarial relationship.

You are falling for the political rhetoric.

Forum List

Back