NYT: Dem leadership holding secret Stop Bernie meetings in NY, DC

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sanders.jpg

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Didn’t the same thing happen the last time, when Bernie ran against Shrillary?

The message from Democratic activists supplying the New York Times with this warning is clear — stop Bernie Sanders. Sanders and his supporters could prevent the Democratic primaries from securing a nominee to face Donald Trump, Jonathan Martin reports, thanks to the large field and rules changes made by the party after 2016. And some Democrats are taking the possibility seriously enough to play right into Bernie’s hands.

More @ NYT: Dem leadership holding secret Stop Bernie meetings in NY, DC

They will eat themselves next year, and it's looking like Barr will have enough material to unleash hell upon them right in the middle of things.

Could be fun.

They will eat themselves next year, and it's looking like Barr will have enough material to unleash hell upon them right in the middle of things.

Could be fun.

Except all of those running, Except Biden, will be able to say they had nothing to do with Spygate, claiming they're the "New Democrats" who don't do things like that.

Watch how fast they run from Obozo and Shrillary.

Bernie Sanders is NOT a Democrat. The Democrats should have passed the SAME rules the Republicans have on this issue. Republicans only let other Republicans run for the presidency.

Bernie Sanders is NOT a Democrat. The Democrats should have passed the SAME rules the Republicans have on this issue. Republicans only let other Republicans run for the presidency.

Trump is not a Republican. He is a lifelong Democrat adorned by liberals and Democrats cashing his checks until Trump stepped in the Democrats way by running as a Republican i. A party to weak to stop him.

Could be fun.

I agree. Should be a laugh a minute and I'll enjoy each and every minute of it.

Sanders.jpg

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Didn’t the same thing happen the last time, when Bernie ran against Shrillary?

The message from Democratic activists supplying the New York Times with this warning is clear — stop Bernie Sanders. Sanders and his supporters could prevent the Democratic primaries from securing a nominee to face Donald Trump, Jonathan Martin reports, thanks to the large field and rules changes made by the party after 2016. And some Democrats are taking the possibility seriously enough to play right into Bernie’s hands.

More @ NYT: Dem leadership holding secret Stop Bernie meetings in NY, DC

I hope they will stop Bernie and then Bernie runs as an Independent.

1. Bernie will change to be a democrat, the dems changed their rules for running to "democrats only"
2. Biden looks to be over, probably won't even declare, he gets older by the day
3. If the DNC pulls their "super-delegate" fix again, the dems will split even worse than 2016
4. Trump looks to be safe for a second term

Forum List

Back