NYT op-ed: 'The Dems Are Delighted. But a Coup Is Still a Coup'

Politics is not for pussies

Some things are bitter-sweet. But make no mistake about it -- the Democrats are 100% behind Harris/Walz.

“We were banking on him having four more years doing this,” said Rabbi Michael Beals — sometimes called “Biden’s rabbi” because of their longstanding relationship. He predicted tears.

Asked whether he thought Mr. Biden had been treated unfairly by his party, Mr. Beals responded by noting that a Shakespeare festival in Delaware this summer put on the play “Julius Caesar.”

“There’s this scene with, ‘Et tu, Brute?’ where all of his allies are taking knives and killing poor Julius Caesar,” he said. Turning back to Democrats’ revolt against Mr. Biden, he added, “I just couldn’t help but feel that some of them were his colleagues who have been around him for so long and — it was painful to watch.”

In a recent Fox News poll, 93 percent of Democratic voters approved of his decision to drop out, reflecting longstanding worries about his age that were supercharged by a disastrous debate.
Democrats are 100 percent behind whatever candidate is chosen for them.

Going forward, is this the way we will be handling our elections, where if the candidate who has already banked enough delegates, is pushed aside when polls show that candidate is likely to lose?
This really should send chills down our spines, but it definitely won't.
'Et tu, Nancy' is spot on!
1724107711285.png

Going forward, is this the way we will be handling our elections, where if the candidate who has already banked enough delegates, is pushed aside when polls show that candidate is likely to lose?
This really should send chills down our spines, but it definitely won't.
'Et tu, Nancy' is spot on!
Or maybe you and this Op Ed writer are just a couple of pussies. The guy who won those delegates dropped out, try not to be more of a bitch about it than he is. :itsok:

I'm afraid we have a fraudulent system.
I tend to agree.

I notice all the jobs for Kamala's campaign are all in Wilmington, DE.

🤔

. . . and Biden's name is still on the platform?

. . hmmmmmmm

The "unpaid interns?" shit?

You are delusional. You're actually thinking of the DNC during the Convention phase . All four years between conventions dedicated, hard working citizens keep things running. I was on the inside. I've seen a presidential campaign during a convention up close -- very close. I was an acquaintance of more than a few Democrats who went to Florida during the recount. Insiders all. Few whose names ever graced news pages or you're ever heard of.

I know about the rules committee vs the standing rules committee and more.

now go away

LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes hanging, pregnant and dimpled chads are real.
How many of those handpicked recounts did Algore win.?

Of course I am referring to Kamala.

She has not released a Campaign platform, and the one that the DNC has release, has none of the messaging or promises in it that she has made while on speaking tour for the past thirteen days.

IOW? Talk is cheap unless you put it in writing.

See my update to my thread calling out her whole coronation as a "cult of personality;"

And this thread here, pointing out the same;

Agreed.

And he also states, precisely IN WRITING what he plans to do here;

His rhetoric on the campaign trail matches his platform.

OTH? Kamala? Not so. . this is what I meant by;

This is the DNC platform;

This is Kamala's campaign website;

And none of it matches the garbage she is saying to the voters or at her rallies. You have to be an absolute moron at this point, or in a cult, to not get that.
Yay! I am so glad you see things the correct way. PLEASE become a moderator again.

There is infighting between progressive and moderate Democrats but they are all just trying to show a happy face.

Yay! I am so glad you see things the correct way. PLEASE become a moderator again.
There is no, "correct way." There are only verifiable facts, and then there is bullshit.

If I told you about the corruption in the MAGA camp, you would just sit there like. . .

friends-joey.gif

Of course I am referring to Kamala.

She has not released a Campaign platform, and the one that the DNC has release, has none of the messaging or promises in it that she has made while on speaking tour for the past thirteen days.

IOW? Talk is cheap unless you put it in writing.

See my update to my thread calling out her whole coronation as a "cult of personality;"

And this thread here, pointing out the same;

Agreed.

And he also states, precisely IN WRITING what he plans to do here;

His rhetoric on the campaign trail matches his platform.

OTH? Kamala? Not so. . this is what I meant by;

This is the DNC platform;

This is Kamala's campaign website;

And none of it matches the garbage she is saying to the voters or at her rallies. You have to be an absolute moron at this point, or in a cult, to not get that.
The contrast between Trump and Kamala could not be more stark. He not only has a record of accomplishments to run on, but as you note, a platform that delineates all his agenda items.

She, otoh, has done nothing and has an empty website that simply asks for money. And when she finally came out with a policy proposal on Friday, it was to institute some Soviet-style price control that will lead to shortages and rations. And some giveaway that will drive house prices up. A complete idiot.

That this race is even close is beyond belief.

There is no, "correct way." There are only verifiable facts, and then there is bullshit.

If I told you about the corruption in the MAGA camp, you would just sit there like. . .

friends-joey.gif
There’s corruption on both sides. Biden didn’t make his family rich for nothing, and Obama is essentially running a 3rd term and gunning for a 4th.

What matters are POLICIES, and Trump’s will help America, and O’Harris will destroy it.

Forum List

Back