NYT op-ed: 'The Dems Are Delighted. But a Coup Is Still a Coup'

Talk is cheap unless you put it in writing.

What she has said? Does not match the platform the have released.

I don't support either candidate, but I can tell you this, for folks that feel that they have some obligation to vote?

The candidate that seems more like a con artist and a chump? Well. . . that is clear by now to most folks with a brain.
Not sure whom you’re referring to, but Kamala is so completely unqualified for the presidency that it’s a joke she’s being presented as a credible option. She is a Marxist, economically illiterate, unable to say anything of substance, and is pushing policies that will destroy the country.

Trump, regardless of what you think about him personally, had economic success, low inflation, no new wars, progress toward Middle East peace, energy independence, a much more secure border, lower crime, and more. He is a strong supporter of Israel, and does not have a secret meeting with an anti-Israel Muslim (like Harris did last week).

The Dems scream about Trump being a threat to democracy, but the truth is…..they are. They threw ridiculous indictments at him, tried to tie up his money and bankrupt him, kept him a prisoner in a NY courtroom when he wanted to campaign, and most of all, had a coup against the nominee who won the primary and instead installed a DEI dummy who will just be Obama’s Marxist puppet.

Last edited:

You have a real hard time with reality, don'cha?

:dunno:

The DNC is owned by wealthy global corporations and foundations. Thus, unpaid interns are not authorized to do anything meaningful like make changes to any policy statements or "platforms."

They can, however, post a platform to a website.

And this, in a nutshell, is how shit like this happens, and why the entire nation is circling the drain.

Huge multi-national corporations and global tax-free foundations are the ones calling the shots, but they dial in what they want to a government mostly made up of unpaid interns and largely corrupt, over priced, politicians, that don't really know, or care what the hell is going on. They are not paid to do busy work like edit policy platforms. No one is.

Folks like Kamala, Walz and Biden are the ones who spend most of their time when they aren't out schmoozing the heads of these foundations and corporations, or lying to the public for votes, either getting drunk, high or participating in some other lascivious activities.

It is really a disgusting way to run a national political party and a nation, if we are all honest.

And if yoar best response to someone pointing that out. . IS. . .

It is YOU that needs to check in with reality and stahp being a petty, immature partisan.

🧐

Biden dropped out and the rules took over from there.

Yeah, it is terrible Trump has to face the orange smasher, but there it is.

The RepNaziKlans were all kinds of set and ready to go up against Biden. But he had one bad debate the pressure mounted for him to drop out and he did. Now, his Orange Shitness is facing Ka-Mala and he is shit scared of her.

Talk is cheap unless you put it in writing.

What she has said? Does not match the platform the have released.

I don't support either candidate, but I can tell you this, for folks that feel that they have some obligation to vote?

The candidate that seems more like a con artist and a chump? Well. . . that is clear by now to most folks with a brain.
Yes, Trump. The motherfucker is a convicted felon. Only your racism has you trying to twist things. Why shoudn't Harris run on the platform she and Biden were already running on?

What they have done has been sucessful. And why are you posting an article that racist excalibur got from Brietbart as if it's the truth?

They pulled off a coup -- For this? A drunk broad??

The fact that they even think there’s a chance this idiot can win the election tells you how little they think of the intelligence of American voters. Behind the scenes, Obama is cackling louder than she ever did.

<snip>

The Dems scream about Trump being a threat to democracy, but the truth is…..they are. They threw ridiculous indictments at him, tried to tie up his money and bankrupt him, kept him a prisoner in a NY courtroom when he wanted to campaign, and most of all, had a coup against the nominee who won the primary and instead installed a DEI dummy who will just be Obama’s Marxist puppet.
Preemptive projection. dimocrap scum do it on a (literally) Daily basis.

They are diseased. Even worse than than the Apparatchiks and Nomenklatura of the dimocrap scum (Yes, they are) party are their voters. I believe that most of them think politics is a joke and their votes are a "Rage against the machine". When the truth is, the stupid fucks are enabling the machine.

You have a real hard time with reality, don'cha?

:dunno:

The DNC is owned by wealthy global corporations and foundations. Thus, unpaid interns are not authorized to do anything meaningful like make changes to any policy statements or "platforms."

They can, however, post a platform to a website.

And this, in a nutshell, is how shit like this happens, and why the entire nation is circling the drain.

Huge multi-national corporations and global tax-free foundations are the ones calling the shots, but they dial in what they want to a government mostly made up of unpaid interns and largely corrupt, over priced, politicians, that don't really know, or care what the hell is going on. They are not paid to do busy work like edit policy platforms. No one is.

Folks like Kamala, Walz and Biden are the ones who spend most of their time when they aren't out schmoozing the heads of these foundations and corporations, or lying to the public for votes, either getting drunk, high or participating in some other lascivious activities.

It is really a disgusting way to run a national political party and a nation, if we are all honest.

And if yoar best response to someone pointing that out. . IS. . .

It is YOU that needs to check in with reality and stahp being a petty, immature partisan.

🧐
The "unpaid interns?" shit?

You are delusional. You're actually thinking of the DNC during the Convention phase . All four years between conventions dedicated, hard working citizens keep things running. I was on the inside. I've seen a presidential campaign during a convention up close -- very close. I was an acquaintance of more than a few Democrats who went to Florida during the recount. Insiders all. Few whose names ever graced news pages or you're ever heard of.

I know about the rules committee vs the standing rules committee and more.

now go away

LOL

The fact that they even think there’s a chance this idiot can win the election tells you how little they think of the intelligence of American voters. Behind the scenes, Obama is cackling louder than she ever did.
dimocrap scum voters don't vote for an individual, they vote for The Machine. "Man-On-The-Street" interviews have confirmed this time and again.

dimocrap scum voters are little automatons, Stepford Wives. They get their education, their beliefs, their politics and their direction from the DISGUSTING FILTH.

Because, the DISGUSTING FILTH are the only people that will talk to them

Not sure whom you’re referring to, but Kamala is so completely unqualified for the presidency that it’s a joke she’s being presented as a credible option. She is a Marxist, economically illiterate, unable to say anything of substance, and is pushing policies that will destroy the country.

Trump, regardless of what you think about him personally, had economic success, low inflation, no new wars, progress toward Middle East peace, energy independence, a much more secure border, lower crime, and more. He is a strong supporter of Israel, and does not have a secret meeting with an anti-Israel Muslim (like Harris did last week).

Of course I am referring to Kamala.

She has not released a Campaign platform, and the one that the DNC has release, has none of the messaging or promises in it that she has made while on speaking tour for the past thirteen days.

IOW? Talk is cheap unless you put it in writing.

See my update to my thread calling out her whole coronation as a "cult of personality;"

And this thread here, pointing out the same;

Trump, regardless of what you think about him personally, had economic success, low inflation, no new wars, progress toward Middle East peace, energy independence, and more. He is a strong supporter of Israel, and does not have a secret meeting with an anti-Israel Muslim (like Harris did last week).
Agreed.

And he also states, precisely IN WRITING what he plans to do here;

His rhetoric on the campaign trail matches his platform.

OTH? Kamala? Not so. . this is what I meant by;

This is the DNC platform;

This is Kamala's campaign website;

And none of it matches the garbage she is saying to the voters or at her rallies. You have to be an absolute moron at this point, or in a cult, to not get that.

Cancellation of state caucuses or primaries

2020 Republican Party presidential primaries​

Wikipedia? Read your own garbage. Where was a primary held in the US in 2018? You're a moron Dainty. You can't hide from it no matter how many times you change your name. BTW, the topic is the democrat coup. Quit with the deflection and stay with topic, moron. Democrat lies in this day and age ain't gonna fly anymore.

Not gonna start a thread but I wonder what time the fun-time, "Mostly Peaceful" riots start tonight?

Or will they put them off until tomorrow night?

Enquiring Minds

Wikipedia? Read your own garbage. Where was a primary held in the US in 2018? You're a moron Dainty. You can't hide from it no matter how many times you change your name. BTW, the topic is the democrat coup. Quit with the deflection and stay with topic, moron. Democrat lies in this day and age ain't gonna fly anymore.
You can't really be this ignorant of the full context. Then again, it's you.

You can't really be this ignorant of the full context. Then again, it's you.

Listen moron. First, he was an unchallenged incumbent and the very few states that didn't have republican primaries in 2020 saved their taxpayers' money. Second, the DNC didn't cancel the primaries--they overruled the will of the voters. The voters chose Biden OVERWHELMINGLY and then staged a coup to remove the voter's choice and replace him with another incompetent. LMAO, I will enjoy your tears in Nov. when you realize your lies were all for naught.

Forum List

Back