O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

I actually sort of like Biden as a person, not as a candidate, though.
Yeah, I get a kick outta old Joe too. But then again, I don't have a kid in a day care center in Delaware.

Don't have any idea what the last part is about. Did he get drunk and crash a car into it or something?
I'm referring to Joe Biden's uncontrollable urge to fondle children.

To all you people knocking Joe: He's 2x better than Dick Cheney.

I'm not buying into all the "creepy uncle Joe" stuff.

That's just political smear.

Then explain the video I just posted where he's fondling a little girl's breast.

She's 5 and doesn't have breasts. A girlie friend of mine's kid was 5, she wore jean shorts topless and went climbing the trees around her yard. No breasts at 5, guy. No big deal with her running around wild, either.

What is up with this push to sexualize children? Kids are kids, damn! Maybe around 10-11-ish it's time for a training bra and worrying about it. Why not let kids be kids until then?

Leave it up to leftists to try to steal the innocence of youth, that makes me mad.

Last edited:
Health care defeat rattles markets as confidence in Trump wavers

Leave it to NBC.

It appears Joe Biden has plans to run in 2020.

Skip to 4:20 for the reveal. Thoughts?

I think Joe's a lot better than Cheney. That is all.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Biden is Hillary with a dick and taste for young girls*

* this is one of my "I hate about 40% of the stuff I post" posts

Wait, you're saying Hellary doesn't have a dick, but Joe B. does? I'd need proof.

Leave it to NBC.

I really don't think the Dems will be dumb and desperate enough to run a tired old shoe like Joey. He would be the same type of canidate for the Dems that McCain was for the GOP. He's been around forever and will not excite nor draw the under 30's away from their smartphones long enough to register, let alone vote. Run Joe, Run!

Well you ran a tired old pussy grabbing nut case WTF?

Silly debbiedumbshit, The orange clown was fresh considering he'd never run for any office before and had a hit TV show. And as bad as he was, well he won twice as many states as the bulldyke. Besides, the GOP didn't pick him, the voters did. You missed on everything on that post. But keep trying, or not.....nobody would care or notice.

Leave it to NBC.

Wait, you're saying Hellary doesn't have a dick, but Joe B. does? I'd need proof.

He did father a son.

Leave it to NBC.

He did father a son.

Allegedly.

IMG_0369.JPG
Biden will not be the DNC candidate in 2020.
This is just another wag the dog thread from the failing presidency ofDT.

Then explain the video I just posted where he's fondling a little girl's breast.

She's 5 and doesn't have breasts. A girlie friend of mine's kid was 5, she wore jean shorts topless and went climbing the trees around her yard. No breasts at 5, guy. No big deal with her running around wild, either.

What is up with this push to sexualize children? Kids are kids, damn! Maybe around 10-11-ish it's time for a training bra and worrying about it. Why not let kids be kids until then?

Leave it up to leftists to try to steal the innocence of youth, that makes me mad.
You're all over the board there. What are you saying? I posted a video of Joe Biden fondling prepubescent girls. You're not ok with that, are you?

Leave it to NBC.

He did father a son.

Allegedly.
Asshole.

Leave it to NBC.

Well you ran a tired old pussy grabbing nut case WTF?

Silly debbiedumbshit, The orange clown was fresh considering he'd never run for any office before and had a hit TV show. And as bad as he was, well he won twice as many states as the bulldyke. Besides, the GOP didn't pick him, the voters did. You missed on everything on that post. But keep trying, or not.....nobody would care or notice.

:lol: voters don't pick a party's candidate, Klown. The party does.

Go look up 1912. Tell me who the voters picked and who the party nominated.

You're all over the board there. What are you saying? I posted a video of Joe Biden fondling prepubescent girls. You're not ok with that, are you?

You have a pretty damn loose definition of fondling.

Wait, S.J. is a leftist? I think you may be making unwarranted assumptions.

If you think thats a breast you need to take human anatomy again.
I'm not surprised you would rush to defend Biden fondling children.
Biden needs to pass a basic spelling Bee before he runs for President.

I'm not surprised you would rush to defend Biden fondling children.

Were I the father I would try to keep my daughter away from Biden because he does get a little too free with his roaming hands for my comfort.

But I would not call it fondling. Maybe pseudo-almost-fondling.

Bullshit. If that was Trump pawing those little girls you would be demanding criminal charges and you know it.

Bullshit. If that was Trump pawing those little girls you would be demanding criminal charges and you know it.

Biden's a touchy-feely guy. I bet he hugs and kisses a lot, too.

Forum List

Back