Oath Keeper witnessed leader calling Trump during insurrection

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
If direct evidence can be revealed that ties Donald to the attempt to "forcibly oppose the transfer of power" will the law and order cult finally abandon him? Or will they abandon law and order? Pfft, who am I kidding?

After the call ended, Rhodes stated to the group, ‘I just want to fight,’” the filing said.

Top Oath Keepers member says he overheard extremist group's leader trying to connect with Trump after US Capitol riot
Oh, after the riot? Who cares?

If direct evidence can be revealed that ties Donald to the attempt to "forcibly oppose the transfer of power" will the law and order cult finally abandon him? Or will they abandon law and order? Pfft, who am I kidding?

After the call ended, Rhodes stated to the group, ‘I just want to fight,’” the filing said.

Top Oath Keepers member says he overheard extremist group's leader trying to connect with Trump after US Capitol riot
Sycophants don't care, they just want to see him back.

Someone tried to call Trump.
And?

Isn't anyone even the slightest bit curious how this guy got Donald's phone number in the first place? It's not like he looked it up on a whim. There's no phone book you can find it in. Clearly there was prior contact before this even took place.

Isn't anyone even the slightest bit curious how this guy got Donald's phone number in the first place? It's not like he looked it up on a whim. There's no phone book you can find it in. Clearly there was prior contact before this even took place.
Clearly? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, maybe not so clear. I should elaborate.

Clearly, to anyone who doesn't live in a fantasy Harry Potter universe where magic happens, there had been some kind of prior contact.
Per the article: "Rhodes made a call on speakerphone to an unidentified person" and "repeatedly implore the individual to tell President Trump....." .
That says nothing about a direct call to Trump nor any "prior contact".
I don't even like Harry Potter.

You do not need proof? You are in the fantasy world.

Perhaps you are right. I suppose there's a chance that the whole thing was an orchestrated charade. The guy was pretending to call Donald, trying to impress his friends. In reality, he was probably calling is Aunt Gertrude who had agreed to help him with the charade be cause he's such a good boy who changed out all her light bulbs the week prior.

That's a totally real possibility.

Perhaps there was.

If so, all it means is that there was prior contact. In fact, your own link clearly states the Oath Keepers guy was unsuccessful in his attempts to contact the President...

Perhaps there was.

If so, all it means is that there was prior contact. In fact, your own link clearly states the Oath Keepers guy was unsuccessful in his attempts to contact the President...

Fair. And as you'll notice, the question in my thread was IF...

Fair. And as you'll notice, the question in my thread was IF...

I understand that. Your intent, however, is crystal clear.

You want readers to infer that, because some Oath Keepers guy tried calling Trump on January 6, that there's something nefarious afoot; that it would, somehow, undeniably connect Trump to the riot.

Denying that will only make you look pathetic...

I understand that. Your intent, however, is crystal clear.

You want readers to infer that, because some Oath Keepers guy tried calling Trump on January 6, that there's something nefarious afoot; that it would, somehow, undeniably connect Trump to the riot.

Denying that will only make you look pathetic...

Thank you for mansplaining what I meant by my own words. It's always hard to figure it out for myself. I guess, as a woman, that's better than being overeducated.

Well, maybe not so clear. I should elaborate.

Clearly, to anyone who doesn't live in a fantasy Harry Potter universe where magic happens, there had been some kind of prior contact.
Who needs prior contact to have the phone number to the WH?

Forum List

Back