🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama - 57% approval rating

Of the 45 presidents to be rated by historians I wonder where Obama will rate; maybe in the upper 22.

Good work Mr. President :clap:

Final @Gallup second-term POTUS approval rating before election

• Reagan: 51%
• Clinton: 57
• Bush: 25
• Obama: 57https://t.co/8OVqdiXYlC

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 22, 2016

...Trump’s claim – most recently made in the third presidential debate – that Clinton represents a third Obama term is only going to help the Democratic nominee’s chances when voters head to the polls in just over two weeks.

Latest Gallup Tracking Poll Shows Obama Popularity Soaring Just In Time For Election
I was called up by pollsters; they asked me to rate President Obama. I gave him a zero and they hung up on me. I think that happens a lot.

...Trump’s claim – most recently made in the third presidential debate – that Clinton represents a third Obama term is only going to help the Democratic nominee’s chances when voters head to the polls in just over two weeks.

Latest Gallup Tracking Poll Shows Obama Popularity Soaring Just In Time For Election
I was called up by pollsters; they asked me to rate President Obama. I gave him a zero and they hung up on me. I think that happens a lot.
Not in respected polls.

Not in respected polls.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?_r=0

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe Obama really has a 57% approval rating.

Not in respected polls.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?_r=0

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe Obama really has a 57% approval rating.
Sounds like a personal problem. Of course, you Trumpers only believe whatever you want to anyways.

A Potential Disaster for Republicans
Nate Silver: “The nightmare scenario for the GOP is that high-information Republican voters, seeing Trump imploding and not necessarily having been happy with him as their nominee in the first place, feel free to cast a protest vote at the top of the ticket. Meanwhile, lower-information Republican voters don’t turn out at all, given that Trump’s rigging rhetoric could suppress their vote and that Republicans don’t have the field operation to pull them back in.”

“Somethings wrong, shut the light, heavy thoughts tonight, and they aren't of Snow White. Dreams of war, dreams of liars, dreams of dragon's fire, and of things that will bite, sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight …” — Metallica, Enter Sandman

Nate Silver: “The nightmare scenario for the GOP is that high-information Republican voters, seeing Trump imploding and not necessarily having been happy with him as their nominee in the first place, feel free to cast a protest vote at the top of the ticket. Meanwhile, lower-information Republican voters don’t turn out at all, given that Trump’s rigging rhetoric could suppress their vote and that Republicans don’t have the field operation to pull them back in.”

“Somethings wrong, shut the light, heavy thoughts tonight, and they aren't of Snow White. Dreams of war, dreams of liars, dreams of dragon's fire, and of things that will bite, sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight …” — Metallica, Enter Sandman

Up to this point Trump has served his purpose, destroying the GOP establishment.
Hopefully this will make any potential spineless GOP establishment candidates never want to run for office again.:dance:

The crappy November candidates of 2016 has nothing to do with Obama being worshipped by people who can't name a positive accomplishment in 8 years.

Of the 45 presidents to be rated by historians I wonder where Obama will rate; maybe in the upper 22.
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Most of us can't name all the accomplishments or all the faults of a president. How many of have the time and means to do the research necessary to judge?

Most of us can't name all the accomplishments or all the faults of a president. How many of have the time and means to do the research necessary to judge?
Obama's list of failures: Obamacare, a lousy economy, the rise of ISIS, Benghazi, unchecked illegal immigration, Bowe Bergdahl and the greatest failure of all... the Iran Nuclear Deal. And that list only took 30 seconds. There's a lot more to be added.

Obama is not associated with his policies, hence the overblown approval rating.

Obama's list of failures: Obamacare, a lousy economy, the rise of ISIS, Benghazi, unchecked illegal immigration, Bowe Bergdahl and the greatest failure of all... the Iran Nuclear Deal. And that list only took 30 seconds. There's a lot more to be added.
The rise of ISIS occurred during the Bush administration
There are far less illegals in the US today than when Obama took office
What is wrong with the Iran nuclear deal? So far it has been working well
Lousy economy? Are you yearning for the days of Bush when we had about 12 million less jobs, your home was worth 1/2 of what it was today and the stock market was around 6600.

obumble is as popular as Kim Jong Un. All he needs is a someone to say that a poll says he's beloved of the people. That and have plenty of doubles.

obumble is as popular as Kim Jong Un. All he needs is a someone to say that a poll says he's beloved of the people. That and have plenty of doubles.
The same polls rated Bush at 90% just prior to the Iraq war, and you loved them, but now that they rate Obama at 57% they are wrong. Right wingers are completely FOS

I asked for one accomplishment of Obama.
You've answered my question. He has none.

I asked for one accomplishment of Obama.
You've answered my question. He has none.
Try "google" there are lots of them, however you won't believe a single one, so then, why waste your time

I think people are looking at who might be the next president and deciding that Obama wasn't that bad after all.

Forum List

Back